[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are NEETs supreme?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 25

File: image.jpg (67KB, 512x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 512x599px
You ever just wake up and imagine the childish bliss the NEETs wake up to? I mean I can't lie to myself anymore my job fucking sucks.

With all these NEET threads lately I'm unironically finding it hard to retaliate.

I want freedom, how do I become NEET?
>>
Have you looked at any of the early retirement sites? There are lots of plans on how to do it
>>
>>36343171
>I want freedom, how do I become NEET?
you dont
being neet is a privilege
>>
File: 1460326213008.jpg (46KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
1460326213008.jpg
46KB, 429x429px
Even though wagecucking is horrible it at least distracts you from how empty your life actually is, gets you outdoors, gives you a daily schedule, earns you money and the validation from your peers that you aren't a complete NEET loser.

NEETs have nothing, they do nothing all day except browse 4chan/sleep/stare blankly at nothing, they can't go out anywhere because they have no friends or money, society considers them absolute scum even sewage workers and garbage men are more dignified. They live by their parents or god forbid their mom's bf's mercy.
>>
>>36343610
>they can't go out anywhere because they have no friends
that's your problem, not neet problem
>money
how else you want to be a neet if you dont have money you retard
>society considers them absolute scum even sewage workers and garbage men are more dignified
that's bullshit, they either dont care or are bitter (the same way they are toward more succesful people than them)
>They live by their parents or god forbid their mom's bf's mercy.
there are other ways to be a neet than being a parasite to your parents
>>
File: 80.png (198KB, 1280x809px) Image search: [Google]
80.png
198KB, 1280x809px
>>36343171
>I want freedom, how do I become NEET?
before you become NEET, you must understand NEET

Not everyone can be neet, it requires a special way of thinking, feeling and dealing with the world and people around you.
A good start would be to not be materialistic. Materialism is the biggest enemy of modern society, people buy and consume just for the sake of buying and consuming.
If you can live happly without the need for these things then you're already on your way to becomming a NEET.
Having a job is just a hassle once you realize how useless money is in modern society

If you're feeling like you're not contributing to society do something with your time that does, like helping others in any way you can.
And having a job doesn't automatically mean that you have contributed to society, there are so many jobs out there that are in no way helping anyone but their employees and bosses.

also what >>36343545 said
being neet is a privilege
>>
File: 1392370028213.jpg (103KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1392370028213.jpg
103KB, 800x900px
You know what's funny? They tell you to get a job right out of education so you don't fall into the trap of becoming unemployable when the truth is literally the opposite: once you get a job and prove yourself fit for work you will NEVER qualify for disability, and if you ever have to claim unemployment benefits they will persistently hound you until you find work again while those long-term unemployed are seen as a lost cause and get to keep living their comfy tax-funded NEET life without worry. Wageslavery is a cruel joke.
>>
>>36343610
I tried being NEET for 4 months, it was shit. I need a job, I need money, I need to learn new things from my job to put in to new hobbies that will hopefully benefit me.
>>
File: Smug Wojak.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Wojak.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36343716
this. is the urban/suburban monk lifestyle
>>
NEET here

I spent the whole day playing Mario Galaxy in an emulator.

Every day is like being a kid for me. I have no worries or demands at all.

somebody please kill me ;_;
>>
>>36344084
>Every day is like being a kid for me

same
>buy food, candy and beer with neetbux
>wear comfy clothes all all the time
>spend all day playing games
>no need to seek aproval from other because I've always been a social reject anyway
>>
>>36343716
>If you can live happly without the need for these things then you're already on your way to becomming a NEET.
>Having a job is just a hassle once you realize how useless money is in modern society

You don't need to live without things to be NEET, you just need to learn how to get them for free. For example I get free money by pretending to have a disability. I get free clothes from charity drop off points. I get free tv and films by download. I get free games by waiting a few years and then playing them on emulators. etc

You can have everything you want for free if you are a patient.
>>
>>36344165
>You can have everything you want for free if you are a patient.

well said
>>
File: 1492344346744.jpg (497KB, 1467x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1492344346744.jpg
497KB, 1467x1035px
>>36343171
>NEET since 15
>23 now
So far survived off other people in this order.
Stepfather.(3years) Ex gf. (4years) Mother (8months).

I don't think I will ever get traditional job.
Going to nut house this month to show everyone how crazy I am. I plan to assault people and destroy things if they tell me I'm ok and can work. (Psychiatrist said I can't and should apply for bux)

Gonna get on the highest disability (350+ per month) and either FINALLY travel the world on foot as vagabond/nomad or move to cheap motel/housing and get high plus chill with lowlifes.

I don't have any aspirations, to me watching other people needlessly chase after shit is just funny and sad.

Where you rushing normies, to the grave? Can't handle the reality of time?

You deserve to be enslaved, sheep. Nobody enslaves wolves though.
>>
>>36343171
>i-if I work hard enough mr goldbergstein will give me enough Good Goy Points to pay medical insurance!

face it wagecuck the system favours neetism and judaism.
>>
>>36343789
Yes that is me, out of university in college straight into NEETdom never did anything besides internships/part-time abesides uni and after the basic procedure i now get left alone acollecting benefits after 1 year.
For example after moving my mother had to switch jobs and filed for unemployment, she they flooded her mail with places to apply for.
Once you took the path of wagecuckery there is noreturn.
>>
>>36344113
This is the life brother. Besides if you won the genetic lottery and are at least a bit attractive getting some pussy is not that hard either.

Is there anything else one needs?
Land and materials to become truly self sufficient would be perfect but definitely NOT worth slaving your ass off for 1-x decades
>>
>tfw woke up this morning and got myself a beer
who /NEET/ here?
>>
>>36344892
>if you won the genetic lottery and are at least a bit attractive getting some pussy is not that hard either
so far no pusspuss

it doesn't help being attractive when your brain doesn't work
>>
>>36344998
>your brain doesn't work
Simple. Get drunk. Smoke weed. Or psychedelics.

The first impression is the strongest.
Being under influence of those things gives you confidence. Confidence and dab of attraction=pussy.
>>
>>36344892
NEETs always have the option of falling for the gay/trap meme too
>>
>>36345204
I'll could probably go out drinking more often
I know I can get somewhere with women when I'm drunk and I've made out with several women but I never get further than that... maybe I'm a bad kisser
>>
>>36343171
>no friends
>no money
>spend all day shitposting, masturbating, and playing vidya
>no enjoyment
>feel empty and numb
>no purpose
>entire family is ashamed of me and ignores me
>sometimes i wonder if im a real person and not just a ghost
>every so often one of the scabs breaks and all i can do is cry silently alone in my room for days at a time

yeah mate neets have it pretty good
>>
File: 1489618422516.jpg (611KB, 1283x718px) Image search: [Google]
1489618422516.jpg
611KB, 1283x718px
>>36343610
That's a fucking lie, don't generalize all NEETs

My NEET life is improving and getting stronger, also I have a webcammer gf to help my NEETfunds, I'll have half a million in 5 years kid
>>
File: 1491403575601.png (434KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1491403575601.png
434KB, 500x484px
>>36343610
Was NEET or 9 months once. I literally drove me insane. I slept all day and drank coffee all night, only fapped and played vidya.
>>
>>36343171
Uh yes, 100%
I want a NEET gf to humiliate me while I wagecuck so she can have an easy, comfortable life. Almost like the threads where NEETs make fun of us for paying their NEETbux but even more extreme.
>>
>>36345371
See? Ain't no problem.

You are better off than me even, I couldn't just go to pub unless blackout drunk.
When I buy booze or weed I just walk around for hours and sit on benches.

I always meet interesting people this way. I guess seeing someone drinking/smoking on public bench being relaxed makes people curious and safe or whatever cause I get approached a lot by both sexes and all ages. Try it out if you feel like it.
>>
>>36345560
>I slept all day and drank coffee all night, only fapped and played vidya.
sounds amazing
>>
>>36344280
>I plan to assault people and destroy things if they tell me I'm ok and can work

I'm not sure you could find a clearer way to signal to a psychiatrist that you're malingering
>>
>>36345590
I live in a rural area, the closest city is a 2 hour drive away.
There really isn't many places to drink here, there is one pub but it's always the same people, and everyone here know everyone which is why I drink so rarely. But when there are public celebrations or holidays people from nearby cities come here to spend their holiday and drink and this is usually when I go out, it's just nice seeing and meeting new people. But when the holiday is over it's back to the same, and I've met awesome people that I really enjoy talking with that I will never see again.
>>
>>36345663
"I just couldn't take it anymore Mr doc. I spent the last 8 years in social isolation and I keep hearing conflicting messages from all sides! Half of you tell me I'm schizoaffective and the other half says I'm fine! I can't take it anymore!!! I SHOULD KNOW HOW I FEEL RIGHT?! AND I'M TELLING YOU I CAN'T BE AROUND PEOPLE ALL DAY"

:)
>>
File: 1487495382575.png (97KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1487495382575.png
97KB, 482x427px
>>36343171

I REALLY want to become a NEET bros, the problems are

>I'm brazilian
>My dad would never let me, and my mother would not support me (I'm on that time where I ''take one year off'' )

I don't know why, but the simple thouth of having a job is fucking scary to me !
I coudn't even work on school, now at work? I would probaly go insane in one week.

I really need help here anons, otherwise I'll have to go an hero
>>
>>36345645
for some it may be, but I lost my shit. Started hearing voices and fought imaginary Brads.
>>
>>36345913
well if you want something to do you could ask your benefit office if you could start attending those neet meetings.
I go there 2 times a week for 2 months each year, you basically just sit there with other neet's and listen to someone talk about how to get a job etc. and it's not too bad, beats having an actual job.

also you get free food there
>>
>>36346019
Yeah we've got those here, but I need moneh.
I passedmy driving exams a year ago and owe my grandfather 4k. I also need to save up some capita so I can live the dreamy bachelor life away from mommys basement. I want to start painting warhammer and go to the gym again and for that I need a job.
>>
>>36343171
I was a NEET for 3 and something years after i dropped out of school. I did nothing in that time.
Trust me it's not worth it and probably ruined my life forever. Maybe if you have some sort of income (i didn't) and don't live with your parents. Even then, that income is probably some pitiful amount to live on alone.
>>
>>36345913
i really don't understand how people go insane from isolation/NEETing.
I understand that you're supposed to, but I haven't been outside in around 2 years and I'm still relatively sane as far as I can tell. Body's probably fucked from the lack of vitD, but other than that I'm doing okay.

Is it just from the lack of shit to do, or what?
>>
File: 1491531066077.jpg (946KB, 2117x1999px) Image search: [Google]
1491531066077.jpg
946KB, 2117x1999px
>>36346200
>Trust me guy, you always need more capital
I wonder.....
>>
>>36346265
What's that supposed to mean?
I got tired of living in constant fear of my parents finding out that i dropped out of school at 16 and did nothing till i was around 19.
I got tired of having no money and having to ask them for it, and then getting yelled at for not doing anything. I didn't drink, i didn't do drugs, i didn't go out.
I wasn't at the risk of getting kicked out or whatever though. Still by the end i knew i had wasted my youth and a lot of my life by doing fuck all in that time.
Moving out and living alone is not an option since i'm a worthless loser and i can't imagine living with other people other than my parents
>>
>>36346255
Yes. It was a lack stuff to do that made me crazy. I avoid people like they're zombies. I'm not a social butterfly, but I need to occupy myself and be a bit more productive. I love isolation I seek it out like a normie seeks out parties.
>>
>>36346255
I don't understand this either
just do something else than sit inside all day, you don't have to have a job to go outside or be productive.
>>
>>36346368
That sounds like you are just not built to be NEET.

I been at it for 8 years (4 of those lived with ex gf) and I drank, got high and went on countless night walks.

I became psychotic last year and thought everyone wanted to kill me, had to be hospitalized against my will. I suppose it was combination of weed, conscience and mental illness.

But guess what? No matter the uncertainty I wouldn't live any other way.

And I gave back to the world a bit, wrote ebook on how to stop hating yourself (had mountain of experience with self-hatred) and guy in his 50s wrote me saying I saved his life and his relationship with his parents, that my ebook made him cry and that he's thanking me with tears in his eyes.

I feel content.
Try https://youtu.be/cinJDxLUsNY and read the lyrics. I just heard 2 songs from them (found out about them recently)but I loved them.

Listening to that is really freeing experience because you realize you can both take and have your life taken any moment.

How would you feel if it happened on your way to wageslave job you absolutely loathe and force yourself to do just so you can break even on apartment (concrete box)you hate and spend time in alone?

Life by its very definition is uncertain, but it goes both ways. Good and bad.
>>
>>36346906
>How would you feel if it happened on your way to wageslave job you absolutely loathe and force yourself to do just so you can break even on apartment (concrete box)you hate and spend time in alone?
I live with my parents in a decent sized house. I don't pay anything, i don't spend anything, i've got about 7k saved up.
I'm not working for the money or for survival
Also
>ex gf
fuck off
>>
>>36346965
Ah so you are just a hateful spoiled bitch. Have fun wageslaving friendo ;)
>>
I've only worked 12 weeks my whole life, & that was for uni work experience. Been NEET ever since. I'm 35 now. No regrets. Vidya & /fit/ all day & night.

Got lucky & married a doctor however. You need an enabler.
>>
>>36347487
>Got lucky & married a doctor however. You need an enabler.
i find it hard to believe but give us a quick rundown how did that happen
>>
>>36347509
Met online when she was a med student. I was living in Australia at the time. Anyway, clung onto her & didn't let go. Now she's a radiologist making 650k a yr. So even if I wageslaved the pittance I'd make wouldn't even be worth the time. She agrees.
>>
>>36347487
Man I love NEET happy stories.
It scares the genpop/normies like hell because it goes against everything the society and family drilled in their heads since birth. They can't comprehend how people like us can be happy with the "little" we have.

>>36347509
Seconded. Give us NEET success story anon.
>>
>>36345913
Did you get hospitalized or how did that stop?
>>
don't die thread

I like this
>>
File: neetvswageslave.jpg (856KB, 966x3054px) Image search: [Google]
neetvswageslave.jpg
856KB, 966x3054px
related to this thread
>>
File: 1492194181444.jpg (36KB, 284x378px) Image search: [Google]
1492194181444.jpg
36KB, 284x378px
>>36349412
This always puts a smile on my face. I wonder if real NEET made it or some slave who wanted to start flame wars.

We will never know.
>>
>>36347509
I'm so jealous. You hit the jackpot
>>
>>36343171
>sleep 15 hours a day coz pills
>be a zombie coz antipsychoshit
>can't boner and cum coz antipsychoshit and antidepreshit
>can't do anything of my life coz of my mental illness
>severe social anxiety, depression & co
>spend half year in psychiatric hospital

personally, being NEET isn't really fun
>>
>>36350891
>personally, being NEET isn't really fun
Being neet is fun, being mentally ill isn't
>>
File: 1492009350261.png (207KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
1492009350261.png
207KB, 403x433px
Mentally I'm the most fucked-up person I know in real life. I'm about to get fired from my job and I'm thinking about killing myself however if I could get on the neetbux maybe I'll reconsider. I've had three drops and in all those three jobs I've been fired and less than 3 months. I just can't into doing work. My brain gets too stressed and I can't keep track of everything. I end up messing up by a little bit but that's enough for them to want to get rid of me. I try my best but my best isn't enough. I'll try to become a truck driver is next it seems pretty simple all I have to do with stripes hopefully I don't crash and fuck everything up like I always do

And if I do crash I do hope it kills me cuz I done I just can't deal with it
>>
Every day you're NEET, you're falling further and further behind your peers financially, socially, professionally and pretty much every other way.

I mean that's okay if you plan on living in your mom's basement playing video games for your entire life, but I'd bet most of us aren't and actually want a somewhat normal life after awhile.
>>
File: blueNEET.jpg (111KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
blueNEET.jpg
111KB, 409x409px
>tfw happy as a little NEET bug

I live a comfy life; it's all I need.
>>
Just fake a mental illness or two. Get admitted to a hospital, fake suicidal thoughts, get a comfy diagnosis, apply for SSB, boom you're a NEET. Bonus points if you can do it in under two months.
>>
>>36351247
Yeah okay. You can't buy anything of quality as a NEET, so I'm sure that your so super happy
>>
>>36344280
being in a psych ward is a lot worse than getting a job
350 a month is not enough to survive on. 700 a month is not enough to survive on, let alone travel and get high with. cheapest rent in the cheapest area of my cheap state is 300 a month not including utilities. theres your dissability gone just to keep a roof over your head.
NEETbux are not easy to get, and they do not last forever.
>>
>>36351247
Where do you live anon? Europe Canada Australia?
>>
>>36351323

I am happy. Material possessions mean little to me. I know that sounds like utter lunacy because wagecucks spend like their lives away (Usually into debt and bankruptcy, lel)
>>
>>36351346
Psych wards in my area are comfy as fuck, and Medicaid pays for them. Also, idk where that anon lives but you can get a lot more than 350 NEETbux. I'm on nearly 1000 per month myself.
>>
>>36351293
Can I do this in the United States? Same sort of this or that I have to pay a psychiatrist so he could end up prescribing Meds and getting me neet bucks. I feel like I'm going to get Jewd
>>
File: 1492241109615.jpg (68KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492241109615.jpg
68KB, 480x640px
>>36351346
>What is not america

Pssst, anon! There are other countries in the world. And get this. The prices are different too! Don't tell anyone though mmmk?

Now fuck off brain dead slave, I know exactly how little one can survive and thrive off. Take your slave propaganda elsewhere.
>>
I've never met anyone who's happy with being a neet. They don't even enjoy all the free time they have, they just throw it away. I've met many happy people who work or study though.
>>
File: 1475106628142s.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1475106628142s.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
>>36346095
>live the dreamy bachelor life
>painting warhammer
>>
>>36351504
Cool. Maybe you should GO join them.
>>
>>36351422
I did it in the states. It's really a four step program:

1. Stop showing up for work and all other activities. Just completely isolate. Make your friends (kek) and family think something is wrong.
2. Go to see a psychiatrist (maybe psychologist too, but that's more of an addon) and get diagnosed.
3. Go to a psych ward. Yeah, I know, no one wants to be committed, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. It's like two weeks max.
4. Apply for SSB and start collecting your NEETbux
>>
NEET is shit unless your parents are wealthy.

No money, no friends, no vacations. You just sit at home and look at your computer screen.
>>
File: Neet pepe.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
Neet pepe.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>36351554
Mfw my dad is a one-percenter
>>
>>36351532
Go where? I've been on arcanine for a long time, since back when you didn't need to be a complete failure to be a robot, just a little broken.
>>
File: CHECK EM.jpg (570KB, 800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CHECK EM.jpg
570KB, 800x1024px
>>36351479
What's with all that mumbo jumbo on their vestments?

That's not biblical.
t.Proddie
>>
>>36351573
>be rich
>spend all your day on 4chan

your life is surely an endless parade of great choices desu
>>
>>36351593
I never claimed to be smart, just rich.
>>
>>36351401
I'm that anon. 12 hours in factory, 4 days on, 4 days off gets you here about 700. And average people consider that good money around here.

I have a chance of getting half that for doing nothing this year and nothing will stop me.

Oh BOO HOOO others get triple+ that somewhere else. Waaah they get free apartments too.

Don't give a fuck. Make the best of what you can get, if I didn't think like that I wouldn't be NEET for 8 years.
>>
>>36351640
I wasn't bashing your choice mate, just questioning the low amount of NEETbux. Glad to hear you're content
>>
>>36343171
>childish bliss
If only. Even at 16 years old when I first became NEET, it was not blissful, just less stressful and miserable without having to go to school. I became NEET because I wasn't cut out for life, not because it was my life's dream.

Being NEET might be better than being a wageslave, but it's still a miserable life.
>>
>>36351574
>measures success by money
I spent more time off my mind, having sex and all around blast than you did wageslaving or studing boyo. Keep lying to yourself.
>>
>>36343171
honestly, my anxiety is so gruesome to the point of wanting to just go on disibility and live alone.
>>
>>36343171
working from home most of the time is the life

being over the age of 17 and working somewhere like mcdonalds or a grocery store means you are a minority or a failure, plain and simple
>>
>>36351712
keep fighting the good fight against those strawmen, anon. I'm sure you'll win someday.
>>
File: 1491855653438.png (44KB, 409x236px) Image search: [Google]
1491855653438.png
44KB, 409x236px
I have fond memories of being a NEET and doing whatever I feel like all day.

Now that I have a job, every moment of my life is an anxiety-inducing hell. I keep hoping to suddenly die from a comet or extreme heart attack or something.
>>
>>36351789
Will do. Say hi to ur mum from me. On second thought-don't. I'm tired of that bitch can't move for shit in between the sheets.
>>
>>36351846
>ur mom joke
good thing all those nights banging 10/10 models in your penthouse basement in between philosophy sessions haven't dulled your mind, anon. Exciting stuff.
>>
I hate my job but being a neet is hell too

I work nightshifts as a security guy

I have no friends, little money, and no respect nor social life, no sex
>>
>>36351785
>tfw you find out that earning $30 an hour talking to white people and stocking shelves means your life is terrible
this changes everything
>>
>>36351912
Yeah right back at ya with that predictable stereotype filled drivel.
Stick to slaving your life away. But I don't need to tell you that do I?
>>
>>36352008
heh yeah, jokes on me, your life sucks. sure got me.
>>
>>36351937
>I work nightshifts as a security guy
>tfw I might actually enjoy this but I never see security jobs listed in my area

I have a flashlight fetish so I'd at least get some enjoyment out of having to walk around checking the grounds or whatever.
>>
>>36352068
Keep telling yourself that while staring at the clock hoping another day of your life is over.
>>
>>36352160
lel, because just look at all the happy NEETs out there. Oh wait.
Being proud of having endless free time failure is like the last thing you've got going for you. "I might not have any resources, friends, skills, achievable dreams, hobbies that still entertain me or interests left, but at least I have all the time I want to stare at the ceiling wondering where it all went so wrong"
>>
File: 2017-02-24_10.12.19.jpg (358KB, 880x508px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-24_10.12.19.jpg
358KB, 880x508px
Who else /richneet/ here?

>no expenses at all
>live in nice big house in a gated neighborhood
>have $2,000 4k gaming pc
>eat nice expensive foods
>spent today swimming in my pool and playing the witcher 3 in 4k 60fps

Pic related is my bank account, I'm 20 and have been a full time NEET since 16.
>>
>dad has money
>once he dies I can become NEET
>he knows this and threatened to disown me if I didn't get a job
>now I flip burgers

everyday I go to bed praying he gets a heart attack. he had one in january and literally walked it off. he was out of the ER in less than 4 hours (he was a pro athlete when he was younger)
he might actually outlive me at this rate

just
>>
File: 1480306313651.png (335KB, 439x525px) Image search: [Google]
1480306313651.png
335KB, 439x525px
>>36345883
What on a piece of paper a plan, but start backwards. For example, where do you want to live, what kind of services would you buy, how much would you spend on food every month. Then try to figure out how to make that money. When it comes to how you make your money, I'd suggest shooting high, that way even if you do reach your goal, you still might be making more money than you would if you limited yourself.

So first start by how much money would you need for every month?

Let's say $1000 (I don't know what your standards are). In LA, you could get a single unit apartment that comes with just a living room and bathroom for $750 a month.

Then figure out if there is some kind of odd job opportunities you can do to make money for this; like starting your own car washing business, or something easy to get that money.
>>
>>36352252
the only defensible way to actually be a NEET. That said, pretty sad that you're spending your time on 4chan.
>>
>>36352480
Why? I do not want any real human interaction. What should I do?
>>
>>36352243
Good fight against them strawmen there friendo. :)

911? We got ourselves a ragie wagie over here.

Also the "other NEETS" don't concern me. Not to mention that for every NEET crying about muh life there are millions of slaves doing the same. What's worse is that they pollute the soundwaves with their pathetic cry for help in real life instead of just online.
>>
File: cold Wagecuck in the rain.jpg (256KB, 1023x1090px) Image search: [Google]
cold Wagecuck in the rain.jpg
256KB, 1023x1090px
>>36352517
GHHHH SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP I WANT YOUR SITUATION DAMNIT!
>>
>>36352252
rich daddy?
i'm incredibly jealous
>>
>>36352556
>y-you mad wagie
>life might suck for NEET but it also sucks for everyone else! checkmate, atheists

yeah ok, enjoy your existance, such as it is.
>>
File: 1492112546138.jpg (316KB, 853x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1492112546138.jpg
316KB, 853x1090px
>>36352651
>life might suck for NEET but it also sucks for everyone else! checkmate, atheists
You literally said that. First.

Nevertheless I specifically said other NEETS don't concern me. I simply commented on that horseshit projection of yours.

You bore me and you seem really dull. Don't reply unless you have something interesting to say cause I'm tired of blowing your limited intellect the fuck out.
>>
>>36352638
Rich mother, father passed away.
>>
>>36352588
Bow down to your superior NEET overlord, wage slave.
>>
File: smartyetretardedNEET.png (50KB, 296x272px) Image search: [Google]
smartyetretardedNEET.png
50KB, 296x272px
>>36352767
whoa, ease up there. He's just a wagie he dosen't know any better.

as a brainy NEET myself i find it pointless to argue with wagies.
>>
File: 1492144520951.png (167KB, 636x426px) Image search: [Google]
1492144520951.png
167KB, 636x426px
>>36352994
One has to interact with the plebs from time to time, lest we forget how lucky we are.
They are fascinating creatures to study and ponder about.
>>
>wageslave for (((them)))
>saving every penny for retirement
>the only socially accepted NEETdom
>>
>>36353367
>caring about being socially accepted
Facebook is the other way friend.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.