[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women Hate Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 13

File: 1481112739196.png (643KB, 649x703px) Image search: [Google]
1481112739196.png
643KB, 649x703px
Once we redpill everyone on nature of women, we will be free that is my testament to all of you.

We lost instinctive knowledge that we all had before mind virus of feminisim/ romanticism has infected our brains, if we are ever going to survive we need to go back to our roots.

-Women are weaker, less intelligent, less emotional, less empathic creatures their primary purpose is to bare children.

if you let women to her own devices she will create havoc in society because womens instict is purely driven by her on self interest, this self interest if left unchecked will ramapge thru society, but if its in controled enviorment its healthy for family unit.

Modern society has given women rights and even more power to rule over the men, women hold levrage in legal and social system.
Women are praised for being more "sensitive" more "caring" geneder while we all know thats utter crap.
Women never invented or contributed in any significat way to society, for them life is like amusment park, where they run till they don't try every single thing in it and then they get bored and crave for more or they become misrable and engage in destructive behaviour.

Weapons to fight against Women priviladge in modern society is

Rule #1 Never Ever get married, Legal and social system is set against you, everybody trust more women and think they are one deserving even cuck judges today

Rule #2 Never Ever give favors to women, if she wants to play role of equal partner, let her pay her bills, earn her money, earn her dinner. Never pay for her dinner, nights out, never jump in to help fix something for her

Rule #3 Never ever tolerate her lies
>>
File: 1492205189090.jpg (655KB, 1019x1285px) Image search: [Google]
1492205189090.jpg
655KB, 1019x1285px
I am donating 10% of my income for artifical uterous research
>>
File: 1481381165242.jpg (195KB, 985x612px) Image search: [Google]
1481381165242.jpg
195KB, 985x612px
Has anyone been decieved by society that women are intrinsically good and that they would never do anything bad?

How many have you been burned by this fire?
>>
File: golddigger.jpg (228KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
golddigger.jpg
228KB, 640x960px
>Be 50 yr old whore
>Already millionare
>convert to Islam
>marry rich Muslim
>Wait till prenup expires
>Divorce and get pregnant
>Wait for cash in

Never fall for Love meme and Marriage meme
>>
File: 1481390357484.jpg (213KB, 997x904px) Image search: [Google]
1481390357484.jpg
213KB, 997x904px
Why are multi millionare so stupid?
Why not just import stupid, uneducated beautiful girl from russia and keep her in house?
>>
>>36343151
I was told this, but I learned from my parents that this is not true.
>>
>>36343014

I'm curious what makes you think you have the right to dictate rules to me?

You've got to let these kids learn for themselves. Maybe they have a shot at happiness.

Also, you're doing them a disservice by touting examples of this behaviour from celebrities. It's an inaccurate reflection of the world.
>>
File: 1481191074074.png (940KB, 1080x1918px) Image search: [Google]
1481191074074.png
940KB, 1080x1918px
>>36343602
When someone is hardwired to be narcissistic piece of shit there is no argument of letting someone try their own happines.
Its like trying to count on dog to not eat food from your table when you are not there. It would be energy and resource wasting giving them shot in braking shit till they learn (which they will never) its just their nature.
Just like other sub human races (Niggers in Africa) best way would be to just nuke whole place and we wouldn't have current 3rd world problems

Half of popluation is female its just not few individuals, and we don't have this kind of capability to manage all these narcissistic cunts.

Either we develop artificial wombs and get rid of women, or take away women rights and put them back in place.
>>
How do not care about women?
>>
>>36343014
>only falls for shit women
>all women are bad
shit people are shit whether they are women or men. Welcome to planet earth.
>>
>>36343772

I know where your objections lie, but it really is a case of throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

I hate narcissists. In fact, I grew up with one. Do you know what it is to be one?
>You're not allowed to be better than them at things
>You're not allowed to enjoy things they don't like, if you do, the activity is stupid, and so are you.
>Inability to put themselves in other people's shoes, which makes them completely unable to show empathy or at times, solidarity.

That's my brother in a nutshell.

In fact, usually when I encounter narcissism IRL, its from other guys. Now let's examine my last 3 girlfriends. It's a small sample group, but I'm not out to be right or wrong here-- merely to illuminate some anons with my personal experiences.

Recent GF
>Baker
>Was happy to just meet for coffee, never had to take her out and make her feel special.
>Never had to spend money on her
>She was happy to just do gardening together, and go for walks.
>When I rejected her (I'm not right in the head, and I make a terrible BF) she handled it like an adult.
>"thanks for levelling w/ me, if you ever need someone to talk to...."
>Fucking classy as fuck, desu

previous girlfriend
>She was actually a terrible person, so we only lasted 2 weeks... You can't win them all. Give them benefit of the doubt, but if there's warning signs there, be careful (She was drunk on all our dates, or whenever I'd go visit)

GF #3
>Well-educated, down-to-earth
>She was about 6'2 and I'm a manlet.
>Knew I was a depressed loser living at home with my parents this time, dated me anyways.
>Kind, good conversationalist, good sense of humor.
>I had to drive to another city to meet her constantly, so that didn't last too long.

And the last two girls before that, I just about married, those are long stories though.

where do you live, OP?
>>
File: 1481396334203.jpg (261KB, 608x2308px) Image search: [Google]
1481396334203.jpg
261KB, 608x2308px
>>36344333
Guys are just competative but they are mostly not narcissistic that they would destroy you to the core.

Women if she has power to destroy everything you have she will no exception.

I live in Germany

#1 GF
>English teacher
>Sports freak
>Cucked me with guy later she had kid with him

#2 GF
>Student
>Cucked me with shitskin
>Wants to convert to Islam

#3 GF
>Student
>6'1 I am also manlet
>Got bored of me
>Also lives in another city
>Cucks me with guy.

There were also other close shoots that I almost avoided
This is where I learned I will not ever get married

Even my mother is raging bitch
>>
File: 1485944516987.png (516KB, 1352x5823px) Image search: [Google]
1485944516987.png
516KB, 1352x5823px
>>36343014
I will never not post this screenshot. Roasties eternally toasted.
>>
>>36344563
ahahhahahaha
it feels so good hearing this kind of stuff happening to normalfags
>>
File: womencan'tcompete.jpg (121KB, 800x486px) Image search: [Google]
womencan'tcompete.jpg
121KB, 800x486px
>>36343014
Artificial wombs will solve the woman problem.
>>
>>36344563
What the fuck must be going through the mind of that guy? I'm surprised he didn't kill her.
>>
>>36343302
>Convert to Islam
Muslim men are allowed to marry any woman who follows an Abrahamic religion. I still can't see why a billionnaire like him would marry that whore out of all the possible women. There's plenty of Arab qt's out there.
>>
>>36344563

>Guys are just competative but they are mostly not narcissistic that they would destroy you to the core.

I'm not here to put guys on trial, but you're 100% wrong there. What about the guys in your stories who probably got off to the fact that they're fucking someones girlfriend?

But! right or wrong, I'm sorry to hear you've had a rough go at it, man. To be honest, you really shouldn't consider yourself cucked, unless you actually enjoyed getting cheated on, which I highly doubt.

>Even my mother is a raging bitch.

That's probably the source of half your trouble, right there. Our mother shapes what we look for in and our attitudes towards women.
>>
>>36343014
>using a tabloid
you realise they make this shit up right retard?
>>
>>36344563
getting cucked three times means it is your fault anon. It's either you are a shit person or you are shit at choosing girls. Under any case, consider suicide.
>>
File: 1481124798330.jpg (266KB, 778x1596px) Image search: [Google]
1481124798330.jpg
266KB, 778x1596px
>>36344901
Bro my opinions are not formed by emotions, I got cheated so many times but I always bought in delusion that there was something wrong with me I always tried to rationalize why they do that.
I even forgave cheating few times, but then it came point when I started hearing about MGTOW and other people with same exact situations and life stories.
Its almost like women have hive mind and they all do same shit across world.

And evidence is that western world is collapsing by birth rates and rampat divorces and broken families.
Feminism is putting pressure on whole system and making countries more socialized(communized).

If men started to learn art of menhood and realize that we shouldn't give flying fuck about women and their opinions on morals we would already solved all world problems regarding all other subhuman nations that are invading us.

We became so soft that we are letting barbarains slowly overtake us and once we come to this point women will lose all their rights when we become Islamized.

And giving women this change to let her play with fire and giving them rights to vote for mass immigration is just too big risk to take.
Men need to take things in their own hands and handle this situation without remorse and any other human rights bullshit attitude
>>
>>36344968
Its because of you White Cuck Knights that these girls cheat and fuck other guys with no remorse.
You will never call whore for a whore you will always see princess in every girl

I bet you throw money at first chick that gives you attention.
GTFO

I think biggest problem in this worlds are Nu Cuck males that let women do all this shit
>>
>>36345038

>Bro my opinions are not formed by emotions.

I know that's what people sure like to believe.

I hear ya though. My uncle committed suicide about 5 years back after a rough divorce. She took his kids and life away simply because she got busted trying to sleep with me (I was a university student at the time, and they lived in the city where I was attending)

As for the art of manhood, my pappy had an old saying:
>The tool works on both ends.

While it's true that giving the women the vote didn't really help things, we can't really speculate how things would've been different if we hadn't given them rights. It's simply too complicated of a dynamic to predict.

Our softness is spawned by convenience, abundance, and the illusion of inter-connectedness. We're wealthy compared to the rest of the world. That alone is enough.
>>
>>36345346
holy shit, how did you go about telling him his wife tried to sleep with you?
>>
File: 1487982198026.jpg (375KB, 867x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487982198026.jpg
375KB, 867x1000px
>While it's true that giving the women the vote didn't really help things, we can't really speculate how things would've been different if we hadn't given them rights. It's simply too complicated of a dynamic to predict.
That's not true in the slightest. Pic related made the prediction about exactly what's happening now. In 391 BC no less.
>>
>>36345109
>You always see a princess in every girl
I just said that it might be your fault for choosing whores and not seeing them for what they are from the beginning. Although whorish attitude is very obvious most of the times but faggots like you choose to think with their cocks for some quick pussi regardless of how shit the girl is instead of looking for a stable person who will make you happy on the long term.
>>
File: 1481896303139.jpg (495KB, 1162x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481896303139.jpg
495KB, 1162x1000px
>>36345346
When world went into ww2, women didn't had as much as voting rights as now.

Since then war cause a lot of men to die, everyone had lack of working population so they let women into workforce and politics, gave them power.
>>
>>36345457
why cant we beat the everlasting fuck out of the cucks who allowed this shit to happen?
>>
Tell me more, the next time youre in a hospital being taken care by nurses
>>
>>36346060
>women are terrible nurses

Everything that women does men does 10x better, after all men invented everything you see around even hospitals.
>>
>>36346125
Women are useful though, they sometimes do jobs men couldnt handle, t.i. cleaning, cashier jobs, sucking your dick etcy
>>
>>36346152
men do all of that better nice try roastie
>>
>>36346163
fine, i agree, theyre useless. atleast they smell and look good sometimes
>>
File: 1491731766915.jpg (162KB, 700x752px) Image search: [Google]
1491731766915.jpg
162KB, 700x752px
>>36346152
Men are even better at raising children
>>
>>36346193
women are like slaves they should be working menial jobs while the men work on the stuff that truly matters.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.