[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly is considered "Reddit-tier humor"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: boo.jpg (42KB, 400x351px) Image search: [Google]
boo.jpg
42KB, 400x351px
What exactly is considered "Reddit-tier humor"?
>>
>>36341800
Anything I don't like
t. A REAL robot
>>
>>36341824
So your original self??
>>
>>36341800
filthy frank/h3h3/jontron and the like
>>
if you mix cuck with new atheist and a smidgen of smug hipster and pretentious geek you get reddit
>>
>>36341800

If you have to ask, you're probably reddit.
>>
>>36341800
It's just corny kinda edgy humor that was stolen from its place of origin, typically Yotsuba boards, and then overused to earn credit from Reddit's karma system.
For example, "I did nazi that coming", "I'm going to hell for laughing at this XD", and "^".
I think it's become a bit overused to accuse people of originating from Reddit, but it's fairly easy to idenify Redditors from their posting habits.
>>
>>36341999
Overanalyzing memes is an easy way to identify a redditor. Sucks to suck faggot.
>>
>>36341824
Are you a Gundam?
>>
>>36341883

filthy frank is postmodern hilarity

deadass
>>
>>36341800
your pik
>>
If a joke is stale or overused why does it get so many upvotes?
>>
>>36342040
I'm not really overanalyzing memes. It's really easy to spot uncreative, unoriginal, overused corny jokes. But that brings up another thing. Using the word "meme" is beyond its stage of post irony. It just shows that you're mindlessly using archiac lingos well past their acceptable usage.
>>
>>36343913
Yeah, you're right. I'm just joking with you.
>>
>>36341800
Rick and morty.

origina
>>
>>36342040
go post some imagemacros reddinigger
>>
>>36341800
>Parks and rec
>me_irl
>dad jokes
>drumpf
>nig tweets
>>
>>36344195
>implying dad jokes aren't god-tier
must suck living with such shite taste.
>>
>>36344249
haha wow dude, now I know you frequent Reddit.
>>
>>36341800
reddit humour is just 4chan humour but from ages ago, they still find shrek shitty funny over there
>>
>>36344195
What are dad jokes exactly?
>>
>>36344495
>Dad, I'm hungry
>Hi son, I'm dad
>>
>>36344479
This

I think OP's pick is more black humor, which is pretty shitty too. It's basically taking meme images or screenshots from cartoons and applying them to black normie situation with lots of street slang.
>>
>>36341800
L u r k M o r e
u
r
k

M
o
r
e
>>
File: stop.jpg (55KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
55KB, 480x720px
>>36341883
Hey, young blood, stop talking shit.
>>
File: VidyaDaddy.jpg (403KB, 838x868px) Image search: [Google]
VidyaDaddy.jpg
403KB, 838x868px
>>36344567
you fucked it up
it's
>Dad i'm hungry
>hi hungry, i'm Dad
>>
Reddit is where normies with slightly above average iq go to feel smart

So wordplay, puns, science jokes and pop culture references are tell-tale signs of a redditor

Example. "I used to post on this board before I took an arrow to the knee"

Reddit is a great site though for very specific interests
>>
>>36344765

Reddit doesn't like arrow to the knee joke anymore. There was a user whose gimmick was commenting in every front page thread and making an Arrow To The Knee joke. he did it so much Reddit downvoted every arrow to the knee joke.
>>
>>36344765
reddit is shit if you want to make posts
it is good for people looking for the current groupthink topic everyone agrees about
>>
>>36344765
This guy gets it

Original pirate material
>>
File: 1492274036525.png (89KB, 796x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1492274036525.png
89KB, 796x1060px
>stupid word jokes
>''You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar''
>Rick and Morty
>Sharing political and/or atheist memes because they are #smart :^)
>Wholesome / ''Pure'' memes
>''H-hitler. Woah I am SO going to hell for this.''
>Narrating memes
>>
>>36341800
Anything that reddit would like
>>
>>36345522
>anything that reddit would like

I mean, you aren't wrong i guess.
>>
comment chains

everytime i see one i want to kill myself, especially if it is a song
>>
pun jokes are the most popular comment threads on reddit
>>
>>36344658
what
he's completely right
filthyfrank is fucking cancer
>>
>>36341883
jontron is /ourguy/ though
>>
>>36345414
Reddit and Morty, let's kill Nazis! xD
>>
>>36348244
I like Rick and Morty. My Father even laughed at the 30 seconds he randomly stumbled apon. But the normies that obsess over R&M can all fuck off.
>>
I remember seeing a polandball picture that someone had obviously put hours of work into but missed the spirit of the polandball premise so hard, it had so many words and the whole ebin polan thing was forced and the artstyle was so clean

It was the moment I understood why I hate reddit as much as I do
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.