[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You do brush every day right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

File: 1483563493297.jpg (790KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1483563493297.jpg
790KB, 2560x1920px
You do brush every day right?
>>
Wrong
*gulps down Mtn Dew*
>>
File: 1444211224756.jpg (86KB, 518x621px) Image search: [Google]
1444211224756.jpg
86KB, 518x621px
yellow nation unite.
>>
>>36340910
what is that brown thing?
>>
>>36341018
Build up of aids
>>
You're supposed to brush after every meal. I do brush every day though.
>>
Are those Ciara's teeth?
>>
File: www.GIFCreator.me_Fzc2JD.gif (109KB, 309x806px) Image search: [Google]
www.GIFCreator.me_Fzc2JD.gif
109KB, 309x806px
>>36340910
I rarely brush, like once every 2 months maybe? Only to say I barely do it. I also stopped using toothpaste several years ago. If I could get some with no fluoride that would be great though.

Still, my teeth are alright. no sign of cavities and they never hurt. the only bad thing is they are thinning because of acidic stuff. and theyre yellow a bit.
>>
>>36340910
I do. I'm 28 and never had any cavities or anything. I brush my teeth once a day, but every single day. My parents taught me to brush my teeth very young and I became so used to it that I can't fall asleep without having clean teeth.
>>
>>36341145
you are a fool if you think they will stay that way

it takes 2 minutes to brush your fucking teeth and avoid dentist bills, an ugly look, etc

jesus fuck
>>
mouthwash count?
>>
>>36341018
Dental plaque build-up
>>
>>36341145
i do the same and strangely they doesn t hurt. Ofc they look shitty but i can eat watever (exect chocolate, that s the only thing that hurts my teeths) and i m fine wtf !
>>
>>36340910
I never brushed in my childhood so by the time I realized its important it was too late, I don't have the money to fix up my teeth, they are different shades, looks so ugly... I brush tho but it is like giving a kiss to a dead person, that won't fix it bruh its irl...
>>
Have always brushed and haven't had as much as a filling. That being said my teeth are just naturally going yellow over time. What kind of whitening treatments can I get?
>>
>>36341273
>What kind of whitening treatments can I get?
Using bleach as a mouthwash is effective and way cheaper than the bullshit those Jew dentists charge hundreds of dollars for
>>
>>36341145
You are not going to ingest significant amounts of fluoride through toothpaste so long as you do not swallow it. The same for mouthwashes. If you're that bothered, use salt instead of toothpaste but look after your teeth.
>>
File: Cattier---citron-Dentair.jpg (50KB, 1000x370px) Image search: [Google]
Cattier---citron-Dentair.jpg
50KB, 1000x370px
>>36341145
What you need to understand is that brushing teeth is a need with a modern diet. It's a solution to the (dental) problems generated by all the weird unnatural food we eat. If you eat a modern diet full of cereals, refined sugar and dairy products, not brushing your teeth WILL result in horrible dental problems sooner or later.

However if you have a strict paleo diet and rince your mouth with water right after eating you'll probably be fine.

Also there are many brands of fluoride free toothpaste here in western yurop. Melvita, Cattier and Weleda are just a few names.
>>
>>36340910
No I do not. I don't know what level of dental hygiene you need to be at for this.
It's probably that he drinks a lot of soda.
I only drink water, protein shakes, and alcohol
>>
>>36340910
I haven't had any cavities since I started drinking Coke Zero and Cherry Coke Zero.

But I do brush everyday I can't fall asleep without that clean teeth feeling.
>>
File: hiding teeth.jpg (29KB, 480x466px) Image search: [Google]
hiding teeth.jpg
29KB, 480x466px
when I was 13 years old my friend told me that your teeth will be stronger if you brush them with honey only, so I did that for 10 years without questioning it.

I hid it from my parents by hiding honey in the bushes outside and climbing out of the bathroom window each night. This meant I had to stay thin so I essentially became anorexic.

Now I am an undeveloped, 5'6 100lb manlet with rotting yellow teeth
Also I accidentally destroyed an entire beehive when I was 21 because I ran out of honey and needed clean teeth so I torched a bee hive, probably destroyed the local ecosystem

my teeth hurt
>>
>>36341145
>No Sign of Cavities

Did your dentist tell you this or are you guessing?
>>
>>36340910
no

but damn dude, what the fuck

my teeth don't look nearly that fucked
>>
>>36341445
what a bizarre post
>>
>>36341464
Last time I went to the dentist (2 years ago?) he said my teeth were fine

they still feel the same so im guessing
>>
>>36341537
You know that just because it doesn't hurt doesn't mean you don't have cavities, right? When it hurts it means that it reached the root, but you can very well have cavities without pain.
>>
>>36341565
then maybe i have cavities. i doubt it though, i check my teeth in the mirror sometimes, they seem fine

i mean i also try not to eat too much garbage so yeah

how did they keep their teeth back then?
>>
File: 1467846363616.png (54KB, 352x345px) Image search: [Google]
1467846363616.png
54KB, 352x345px
I floss, brush, and do mouthwash twice a day every day and I still get cavities. I even cut soda and I still get them. The fluoride jew is out to get me.
>>
>>36341614
>how did they keep their teeth back then?
They didn't eat shit. Look at tribes that still live naked in the woods. The ones that have the hunter gatherer diet have perfect teeth. The ones that adopted western diet or at least consume Coca Cola and other shit have all kinds of dental and cardiovascular problems.

If you eat a modern diet, brush your teeth. If you don't want to brush your teeth, eat a STRICT paleo diet and rince your mouth after every meal with water.

Or, you know, be a dumb fuck and get fucked teeth but I'm telling you anon, both of my parents didn't brush their teeth enough when they were kids and they regret it because even years after their waste thousands of euros on dentists.

>>36341662
Too much fluoride is bad, too much brushing is bad, especially if you brush right after eating acidic shit. You're basically bullying your teeth with sugary shit and then bullying them harder with too violent brushing and mouthwash jew.

Why do you insist on eating shit, anon?
>>
>>36341713
yeah but literally 0 amount of fluoride is good, it's poison and does nothing for the teeth
>>
>>36341751
As I said before there are plenty of fluoride free toothpaste options. Yes you don't need fluoride, but yes you need brushing if you insist on eating a modern diet. Don't confuse the two. Just don't overdo it, you can also damage your teeth by brushing too hard and too often.

Again, I'm 28, brush my teeth once a day for 3 minutes everyday since I was a kid, and my dentist wets herself over how perfect are my teeth everytime (I see my dentist every year for routine checkup).
>>
>>36341145
get some coconut oil and do oil pulling
>>
I brush after every meal. Never had a cavity. I'm a good boy.
>>
File: IMG_20170417_131242.jpg (105KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170417_131242.jpg
105KB, 480x640px
REMINDER: if you don't have teeth like a meth addict, you cannot be a robot
>>
File: 1487106644738.jpg (25KB, 486x412px) Image search: [Google]
1487106644738.jpg
25KB, 486x412px
>>36340910
Yes. Also floss every day.

There's some physical problems I have that our outside of my control, but my teeth aren't one of them. You have to make the best with what you're given.
>>
>>36342416
Hell yeah frick brushing my dude
>>
>>36340910
In the past I've gone 2 weeks without doing it but lately I've tried to do it as often as I can, I also rinse with hydrogen peroxide and floss. Never had a cavity though, I think it's because I don't eat candy or have sugar all that often, and I also drink a lot of water.
>>36341956
You have to brush your teeth after doing this or the toxins and shit you just got stuck to the oil will be coating your teeth and gums
>>
>>36342416
That isn't meth/heroin mouth. Their stuff is the enamel is completely gone and they're brown/black and at the gums.

Not a fun life, I had a tooth like that, hurt like fuck until I finally got it removed.
>>36343242
Most people's teeth will become that sometime in your life, teeth are evolving, you'll need less of them in your mouth so you'll start auto-decaying certain ones to get rid of them for more space and room. On top of acidic diets these days.
>>
>>36341145
Same here, I brush very rarely.
>>
>>36340910
Brushing is the greatest jewish trick ever. Saltwater rinses + flossing is all you need
>>
>>36341445
I'd just end it all desu
>>
i never brushed for like 11 years, but i'm finally starting to do it this year!
>>
>>36341270
>exect chocolate, that s the only thing that hurts my teeths

If chocolate hurts your teeth, then you're well on your way to a mouth full of holes.
>>
Dental fag here if anyone wants some advice to not listen to while calling me a jew.
>>
>>36343388
i will very soon
>>
I didn't a few years ago and now my teeth are fucking disgusting yellow.

Need to get them bleached but poor.

Fuck.
>>
>>36344564

How can I whiten my teeth without damaging them?

I can't afford the dentist
$400+
>>
File: teeth_crooked.png (39KB, 300x211px) Image search: [Google]
teeth_crooked.png
39KB, 300x211px
>>36342416

reminder that this is how a robot's teeth looks like, go outside normie.
>>
>>36346112
Have you tried whitening strips, my guy?
>>
File: IMG_20170416_230132.jpg (1MB, 1575x1215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170416_230132.jpg
1MB, 1575x1215px
Why though?
My teeth looks just fine :)
>>
>>36343319
>all this bullshit I made up

I know old ass people with pristine teeth because they simply brushed and flossed. Stop trying this hard to cope.
>>
>>36341393
>le paleo meme
lmfao fuck off with this
>>
File: theeth.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
theeth.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>36346553
yeah you have some nice teeth. pic related is mine.
>>
>>36340910
keep swallowing the fluoride goy
>>
>>36346712
tar demon begone from my land
>>
>>36340910
Yep
Once in the morning and once at night before bed
>>
>>36346656
Current Dentistry Statistics in the United States

Age 20-34: 90% have had a cavity/filly/missing tooth/some form of decay/implant/etc.
Age 64+: 88%

Age 20-34: Will have had 13-14 teeth worked on in their lifetime
Age 64+: Will have had 9-10 teeth worked on in their lifetime

Age 20-34: Estimated 2 out of 4 people will lose their teeth by Age 60.
Age 64+: 1 out of 4 people have no teeth.

The human skull as it evolved to have a smaller jawbone kept the same number of teeth during evolution, which is the cause for so many teeth being crooked or having problems, partially why wisdom teeth are no longer needed, they don't feed and offer no realistic function in today's society since humans rarely grind down roots anymore. Evolution will dictate that less teeth is more important to fit inside the evolved human jaw bone and skull. Which means evolution will take its course it trying to automatically get rid of certain teeth to make room, this is also a highly sped up process due to modern day currently acidic diets, particularly things like Soda or the increasing Drug Issues. Human teeth are actually only needed for about 30-40 years of a human's life, beyond that is actually a luxury.

None of this is made up, its actual statistics and analysis by Dentists and Scientists. Either way in 10-15 years it won't matter as lasers and stem cell research will have been perfected to finally allow the human body to regenerate lost enamel, regrow teeth, etc. It'll be cost effective and dentures/implants will go to the wayside.
>>
>>36347197
Evolution doesn't work like that boyo
>>
>>36348116
He's not wrong though in that the human mouth has too many teeth for its size and we should have less and that American teeth actually aren't all that great, they're actually pretty shitty even if they appear to look fine.
>>
>>36348158
How does that pertain to my post? I said he's wrong about evolution. I don't need you to give me (You)s telling me how the rest of it is right. I don't care.
>>
>>36348238
No, you're right about evolution. I mean teeth crooked are evolution, but they won't just magically rot. They'll either just not be there in the first place or come in crooked.

Also stop being salty man.
>>
>>36348325
>Also stop being salty man
I don't think that means what you think it means
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.