[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are all the most beautiful white women going black these

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 34568.jpg (72KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
34568.jpg
72KB, 640x1136px
Why are all the most beautiful white women going black these days? Black men are naturally alpha, white boys can't compete. I'm a pathetic tiny dicked white boy that could never please a woman.
>>
File: 2ndgrader.jpg (20KB, 640x262px) Image search: [Google]
2ndgrader.jpg
20KB, 640x262px
>>36339314
nice to hear, son :^)
how about we talk about pic related instead?
no weapons on either side
>>
that's true, but a lot of white women are afraid of white men or they have preference for their own race
>>
>>36339314
You mean you are a beta. Chad is doing just fine
>>
>>36339349
afraid of black men I meant********
>>
>>36339314
i think women like going for other races because its exciting and like they are exploring a mystery or something. this is how we know women are retarded.
>>
>>36339314
M O N E Y

Aboriginal committee
>>
No matter how many times I fail in life, at least I can console myself in that I don't get my jollies by rubbing my gross fetish in internet strangers' faces.
>>
>>36339338
>>36339338
How old are they supposed to be?

l have no idea how the American school system works
>>
>>36339665
Usually 2nd graders are 7/8 yo and 5th graders are like 10/11 yo.
>>
>>36339314
because white boys are fags that are scared of everything hahahah. here in sweden we fuck the girls and the girls know they want fucked from a real man. the swedish guys cant make them wet! what girl wants another girl if she normal haha.
>>
>>36339746
yes real men are men that can't make their own civilizations they have to live off of other peoples aka white men.
>>
>>36339746
> be miserable shitskin that lives in dirt and huts starving to death and killing and raping people.
> somehow you get transported to a country white people made, destroy everything and get free money
>somehow the women love that and they fuck you, women are destroyers of civilization ?
>why is this aloud.
>>
File: 300px-Circle_radians.gif (167KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Circle_radians.gif
167KB, 300x300px
>>36339743
My will to fight would be crushed by round five. When the fifth grader emerges out of nowhere, and, in him, I see myself. I see the same anger in his eyes as he marches forward behind the second graders; I see the compartmentalized fear and hatred seeping from his gaze. He wants to hurt me. As I am grappled and pinned down by the second graders I witness the familiar boy rush to me and stomp my head in. With each stomp comes a growing feeling of forgiveness and agony as I whisper it's not his fault that it ended this way.
>>
>>36339914
kek, thats why i post this pic in cuck threads.
>>
>>36339746
Fk off u somalian cunt.
>>
>>36339779
live off why they let us then?? we are smarter because we take they give. why be a slave when you can get things for free? you the idiots

>>36339905

fuck off!
>>
>>36339746
-written by a 19 year old white male living in new york
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.