[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it normal to into the woods to listen to music and read alone,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
is it normal to into the woods to listen to music and read alone, I wanna try it but in too autistic to know if doing this sort of thing is normal, pls help me robots
>>
>>36337356
>worrying about what others think when you go to the woods alone

No witness, no worries
Just do whatever the fuck you want as long as it doesn't effect others, if you're alone in the woods who gives two shits what you do there?

You can hump trees, piss outdoors, bang drums and howl at the midnight moon for all anyone cares if there is no one there to see
>>
File: 1491519379536.jpg (63KB, 328x468px) Image search: [Google]
1491519379536.jpg
63KB, 328x468px
>tfw go into the woods/play various kinds of flute and ponder about life/sleep under trees
>>
>>36337356
>into the woods to listen to music and read alone
I do that too, its fun. just plz do not be the normalfaggot who uses speakers instead of headphones, talks on phone with his bro while there and throws his trash around.
>>
>>36337394
b....but people walk through the woods, they might see me
>>
>>36337467
>people see you sitting in the woods listening to music on headset and reading a book
>people notice you and just keep walking
Even if they think it is weird no one will come talk to you about it, unless you do it next to a road or something stupid which would indicate you're trying to get people to notice your actions
>>
>alt right asian

is there anything more pathetic? the average racist white thinks you're all short yellow weirdos with small dick and easy stupid women. the only time they're glad is if you're a sexless nerd and white worshipping self hating asian women. why in the fuck would you ever support that.

holy shit what a dumb kuck
>>
>>36337609
thats a very shallow view of what a leftist redditor might have been indoctrinated into believing racists think
>>
Used to do it regularly when I was younger(still in school). Loved the quietness. Would sometimes take books, snacks or just listen to the radio. Now in the city jobless. Makes me wanna kms.
>>
>>36337356
>people complain about how they can't be white and say white pride
>legitimate racist use the term white pride all the time
Really joggin the old noggin
>>
>>36338885
I'm sure the perspective of a racist is much more deep and convoluted.
>>
REMINDER most of /pol/ consists of salty, shitposting minorities
>>
File: IMG_6833.png (421KB, 897x592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6833.png
421KB, 897x592px
>>36337356
don't listen to music, just listen to the sounds of the forest. it is very calming and fun o listen to the wind blowing and birds chirping.
I do it almost every day, it gets even better when you get high
I just bought a hammock so I usually find a nice spot between two trees and read books there or just sleep

DO IT it's not autistic even normies do it sometimes
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.