[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your mom love you, robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: whgjgrk.png (24KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
whgjgrk.png
24KB, 645x773px
Does your mom love you, robots?
>>
nah i'm pretty sure she fucking hates me
>>
>>36337195
Idk. She has bpd. It's difficult to tell.
>>
She tries but it's not hard to tell she's disappointed in me
>>
We mean the world to one another but my father though, he gave up on me when I was 6
>>
File: 1492347994395.jpg (49KB, 283x323px) Image search: [Google]
1492347994395.jpg
49KB, 283x323px
>>36337195
I want to love her but she's delusional narcissistic and generally insane. I'm the only one she has disowned, or has been disowned by in the family, and I'm very very close to cutting off all contact with her
>>
>>36337195
Yes, or at least that's what she keeps telling me.
>>
>>36337195
Yes but i can tell she's very disappointed in me and what I've become
>>
File: 0142_-_NPrUBRH.png (203KB, 1144x1248px) Image search: [Google]
0142_-_NPrUBRH.png
203KB, 1144x1248px
>>36337195
She literally told me she doesn't want me anymore.

But yeah I love her I think. It's hard to tell desu, I transcended past feels in 2016 and am currently stuck in dissociated indifference.
>>
Nope. I can always hear her talking shit about me to strangers.
>>
>>36338521
She loves you. I don't know if she is ignorant that you're within earshot... or if it's passive aggressive behavior. I am going to assume that it's out of ignorance though and that you're not the only person she is venting about. She may be experiencing her own issues that have nothing to do with you. >>>/adv/
>>
>>36337195
if you don't do drugs, that would be a no
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.