[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How worthless are you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1458508828232.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458508828232.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
I kindly ask all normies on this board to not shitpost in this thread please, thank you.
Anyway here's me.
>fat
>ugly
>short
>high school drop out
>get physically sick when having to talk to people
>no friends because of this
>no interesting hobbies
>can't even argue on the internet and get btfo everytime

I am constantly planning suicide but I'm too much of a coward to try and do it after failing once. I spend all day in my bed listening to music and imagining things I would do if I had complete power over the universe.

Please kill me
>>
>>36335883
You sound very depressed. You should consider a lifestyle change. I know it isn't easy to get started, but regular exercise and better diet could significantly lift your mood.

And maybe if you lost some weight you wouldn't feel so bad in social situations?
>>
>>36335883
>Muscular
>Attractive
>Tall
>Have a master's in electrical engineering
>Confident
>Plenty of friends
>Multiple interesting and engaging hobbies
>Master debater

Feels good
>>
>>36335918
If this isn't a bait, get the Fuck out of here you fucking normie REEEEEEEEEE. If it is a bait, go Fuck yourself
>>
File: OrigCash.jpg (42KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
OrigCash.jpg
42KB, 242x251px
>>36336054
It's not bait, I'm a literal Chad

>pic related
>>
File: 1491685295539.jpg (12KB, 581x581px) Image search: [Google]
1491685295539.jpg
12KB, 581x581px
>>36336070
Ehem.

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADGETOUTNOWREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFUCKINGNORMALFAGGETOUTNOW
>>
File: angry crying.jpg (10KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
angry crying.jpg
10KB, 266x189px
>>36335883
I know the feel man, we can always talk. You don't have to be alone. At least our lives would be a bit less boring if we can interact n stuff.

Do you play vidya anon?
>>
I'm ugly and fat, too. But THIS TIME im going to make it (been dieting for more than a week straight and seing first results).
Then I will just be ugly and tfw no gf.
Could be worse though, I could be jobless. Maybe I will eventually get enough courage to get my teeth fixed, they are a ticking time bomb and contribute to uglyness.
>>
>>36337014
I do but I pirate most of them since I'm a slav poorfag.
And I'd rather not drag you down, I'm actually a really shit person and talking with me just ends up badly for both sides
>>
>>36337138
Turkish fag here, I only torrent singleplayers (duh), I actually bought some games I like
>>
File: IMG_2084.png (213KB, 843x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2084.png
213KB, 843x558px
>>36335883
Society tells me I'm worthless
>fat
>terrible eyesight
>short
>so cynical/jaded that I literally cannot be happy for more than seconds at a time
>generalized anxiety
>depression
>migh have Complex PTSD
>fear of failure stops me from doing anything other than playing videogames, watching tv/anime, and arguing on the internet
>contrarian
>no personal morals
>sadist
>pedophile
I wish I was joking, exaggerating, or being edgy, but I'm not. This is the truth
>>
>>36337265
>Society tells me I'm worthless
On the behalf of the internet let me tell you, too, you are worthless. Kys.
>>
>>36337304
Thanks, normalfaggot. Did my post hurt your feefees?
>>
>>3633733
it seems that his post hurt your "feefees" more than the other way around.
You're a fucking loser no way around that.
>>
>>36337587
>>36337304
>normalfags posting in this thread
So are you illiterate or what?
>>
>>36337304
>on behalf of the internet
>>/reddit/ is that way, normie
>>
>>36337304
>on behalf of the internet

get out. just get the fuck out.
>>
my turn

>short (5'4)
>was shitskin but now that i don't get any sun look sallow af
>zero self-discipline
>excessive body hair
>misshapen feet
>the edge, dear god, the edge
>probably autistic too but can't be fucked to get it diagnosed

could be worse, right?
>>
>>36335883
>Woman
>Very ugly
>with body dysmorphic disorder
>Depresed all the time
>Just graduated from university three weeks ago
>A total failure in my career

>Had one internship last year, in which i just fucked everything up and my bosses ended up hating me.
>My bosses were important. I probably won't be able to work in that sector because of them
>Got a job after that
>After two months they fired me
>Apparently, because i didn't finished a work on time, and instead i asked for more days of term.
>I don't even want to look for a job now
>>
>>36337265
Just don't hurt children please
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.