[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conversation with my mother 5 minutes ago >Anon, you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1489654447331.jpg (65KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1489654447331.jpg
65KB, 604x453px
Conversation with my mother 5 minutes ago

>Anon, you're twenty and you have nothing to show for it. Y'know, your uncle and auntie have a job in Scotland for you. You put fish in boxes and they give you a place to live. You seem miserably lonely and dead willed all your life in England.
>But mum, won't they cancel my disability benefits if Scotland leaves the UK?
>Not to worry, anon. Mummy always has your back haha. (smirks as she laughs at me inside)
>Hmm I'm gonna have to think about it, you know how stressful it is for me to leave the house, don't you mum?
>Oh of course I do darling, don't be daft! But you have just a week to decide, anon! Oh, btw, I made you some pies in the oven, anon. They're going to get cold!
>Okay mum, okay, just please don't let the department of work and pensions cancel my disability

What now? Was she serious or just making fun of me?
>>
>>36335140
Honestly, if you're not bullshitting this offer doesn't seem too bad. You'll have a job and a new place to live, some robots would kill to escape their current hopeless setting with that kind of assurance.
>>
yeah that does sound pretty good, you can build a neetcave

plus putting fish in boxes doesn't sound like a job where you'll be dealing with people all that much
>>
Man, my stepbrother went to Europe and got a g/f. There's no way it would've happened here. Go overseas and suddenly your exotic and hot to people no matter how you look.
>>
>>36335238
I think they want me to work in the back of a chippy so that I eventually have to see people again
>>
>>36335243
I'm English and autistic
>>
hello people I still need help
>>
>>36335140
Do it. Just as a summer job. Get out of the house and grow up before you become a manchild.
>>
>>36335140
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something with your life
>>
Take it

Just take it anon. You can return to being a whiny failure. But take this chance first.
>>
>>36335617
but I'm autistic and I'm entitled to neetbux
>>
>>36335140
>OP trapped in Scotland
Holy Kek, you make it sound like the end of the fucking world, like you wouldn't even be able to get back.
>>
>>36335140
>But mum, won't they cancel my disability benefits if Scotland leaves the UK?
even if scotland was to vote to leave the UK it wouldn't be an instant thing, you'd have probably a year or more to move back to england while everything was sorted out
just go for it, many people would kill for a chance like this
>>
>>36335630
>but I'm autistic and I'm entitled to neetbux
so what? if you actually try to live off neetbux for the rest of your life you'll be utterly miserable
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.