[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HATE MY FUCKING APARTMENT I WANT OUT NOOOOOOOWW NOW NOW NOW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: angerpepe.gif (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
angerpepe.gif
1MB, 800x800px
I HATE MY FUCKING APARTMENT

I WANT OUT NOOOOOOOWW

NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1343617020564.jpg (59KB, 379x379px) Image search: [Google]
1343617020564.jpg
59KB, 379x379px
>they keep jacking the rent every lease

STOP IT
>>
>>36335023
What do you want, a fucking castle? Jesus. Go murder some Yuropoor nobleman and commandeer his belongings you fucking lazy nigger.
>>
>>36335055
my place is literally a health hazard. we've had bedbug and flea infestations 3 separate times last year, and I think there's another one on the horizon.
3 of the 6 outlets in the entire place don't work, and the ones that do sparked me on several occasions.
on top of that, when I first moved in, nearly EVERYTHING was broken but it was hidden very well. blinds fell down, doorknobs came off, closet doors fell to the ground, air conditioner broke 3 times (which is awful because I literally live in the middle of a desert), and the worst part is that they refuse to fix anything ever. you'll call them, tell them what's wrong, they'll tell you they'll fix it, and then they wait nearly a year to actually get around to it.
not to mention the fact that the front office is only open twice a week, mondays and wednesdays, right in the middle of the day. so if you want to pay rent, you'll have to take an entire day off, which is not something I can afford to do.
and you can only do it via money order. there are no other forms of payment they'll accept.

there are 3 leaky spots in the ceiling and I'm 90% sure my neighbors are methheads. 3 of the 4 stoves don't work at all. I've been robbed twice, and what's worse is the fact that rent is $950/mo for this shit.
also, they control whether or not you get heat or air conditioning, and sometimes they won't turn on the air conditioning until May or June. So, until then, you have two choices: sit in the heat, or turn on the switch and sit in even hotter heat. again, I live in a desert, so we don't even need heating most of the time, anyway.
the staff will treat you like a Nazi camp guard treats a Jew.

fuck this place. mice everywhere. can't afford to move.
>>
>>36335294
Sounds shit desu.

Surley you'd be better of investing in some good camping stuff? Including generator's
>>
>>36335294
I had mold spores fucking up me, mold had to throw most things away, robbed, freezing in winter as in im shaking, to hot in summer have have tshirt off or it sticks to my back

I'm glad I move out into a better place
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.