[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LA/near LA robots: Is it true that everyone is fake there? That

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3669.jpg (741KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3669.jpg
741KB, 2000x1000px
LA/near LA robots:
Is it true that everyone is fake there? That they name drop a lot? The food is expensive and parking is shit? Confirm or deny stereotypes about it being the best place in the USA.

I'm from the east coast so IDK shit.
>>
LA is huge and includes everything from skid-row to cushy suburbs, so it's hard to say.
I wouldn't trust most people in LA, and I live in LA. Most of the decent people I've met are from outside LA.
They will namedrop you though, everyone in LA secretly craves recognition.
>>
>>36334998
Not really. I mean its the same as living in other places. I've lived in greece. So I cant. Speak for the rest of america. The fake people are those in the modeling/acting/movie industry
>>
File: Homeless-in-Venice-Beach[1].jpg (453KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Homeless-in-Venice-Beach[1].jpg
453KB, 1024x768px
>>36334998
I don't know cause I'm NEET, no car and I barely talk to people ever. Hard to tell people what LA is like since I've been stuck here my whole life, literally never been anywhere else.
>>36335032
I will tell you though that LA has surely ruined me socially since the only reason people talk to you is to beg for money and I'm suspicious of everyone and avoid eye contact with people because
>>
>>36335086
Literally was at that food stand 2 days ago
>>
>>36335041
>work at computer repair place
>coworker wants to get into movie industry

Its LA. Everyone is in the modeling/acting/movie industry.
>>
>>36335086
>the only reason people talk to you is to beg for money
FUCKING THIS
>>
>>36335094
How many hobos begged you for money?>>36335121
Well 0.1% of the time someone will ask for directions or to take their picture
>>
>>36335097
Haha youre not wrong. I was even in it for a little bit
>>
>>36335133
They're always crazy and mumbling some bullshit or smell like ass, I fuckin' hate em.
>>
>>36335133
Actually none. They dont really beg there. They tend to put on acts or try to sell little crafts. I did have 2 guys ask me to listen to their mixtapes though
>>
>>36335163
Sounds like you've only ever been to Venice? Those are the "nice" homeless people. Just don't go near downtown with that same mentality.
>>
>>36335163
>Actually none. They dont really beg there.
I walk through Venice beach a lot and there are always homeless people begging
>>36335163
>They tend to put on acts or try to sell little crafts.
These are actual registered merchants that require a permit form the city
>>36335163
>I did have 2 guys ask me to listen to their mixtapes though
This is an increasingly common scam where they will literally shove a CD into you hand as if they are giving it to you to share their music then demand payment. Don't feed the trolls.
>>
>>36335176
Nah I was talking about specifically venice. I used to help out at a shelter for my church. All homeless people I met were fucking insane
>>36335202
I guess I just dont look like i have cash. At the shelter i was once confused for a homeless guy
>>36335202
Yes i know how it works i live here. Although i just pretend not to speak English it works
>>
Nope, not at all

because why the fuck would you name drop as an accountant or a teacher or a uber driver like 90% of the jobs that aren't acting or music related
>>
>>36334998
>live in OC
>went to high school with some girl that ended up on some MTV dating show during the mid 2000s.
>>
>>36335545
Am I understanding this correctly? Namedropping = stating that you know a famous person in some way? Is this really a significant thing people in LA would do vs anywhere else?
>>
>>36335141
yea...before I started working at said computer repair place I was doing improv

fucking location based industry

>tfw if I had continued with it I might have learned enough from acting to act like a normie
>>
>>36335086
>>36335121
>>36335133
>>36335153
>>36335176
>>36335163
>tfw live in calablackless
>literally the only way I know homeless people exist anywhere near is because of internet
police are major dicks tho since pretty much no crime
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.