[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Normie starts telling you about how 'depressed'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: 1486167906736.png (345KB, 633x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486167906736.png
345KB, 633x720px
>Normie starts telling you about how 'depressed' they are
I'm finding it harder and harder not to go into an autistic rage at people who have stable jobs and social lives and romantic partners whenever they talk about having anxiety and depression. These motherfuckers have no fucking idea what it's like to be a complete social reject and they tell me they're 'depressed' over how Chad has been treating them. I've never had a job, 27 year old kissless virgin who has literally never had ANY female interested in me at all and I need to listen to these dirtbags whine about how hard they have it.
>>
so you're sad because your life is awful? yeah. that's not depression. that's being a sad loser.

depression is when you have everything you've ever dreamed of and you still want to die.

get your life together and then see how "depressed" you are.
>>
>>36334197
Depression isn't even a real condition. It's just normies seeking attention and wanting a pity party. Normies can't feel true sadness like robots can so they need to fake it to get people to shower them with validation
>>
>>36334221
You're a man child that's never gone out and gotten anything in the first place so you don't know what it's like to be depressed. I bet the real depressed people you are listening to think you are an immature child for acting all gloomy even though you have no real problems.
>>
>>36334317
If normies who get 'depressed' over their normal lives had the problems I do they'd have killed themselves years ago. Normies complain when they don't get sex in a few months let alone being a 27 yo virgin
>>
the worst part is of you then say exactly why you have it harder the response it
>whoa, its not a competition
>>
>>36334197
>that's being a sad loser.
which is what depression is.
>>
>>36334317
Going on dates and having a job is having one foot in normalcy as insurance in case anything goes wrong.

Not having that insurance is proof of depression since not having those things means you're doomed to poverty and loneliness with no recourse for escape. You get no outlet to relieve you isolation through the affection of another person and no security for a future you never believed you had.

Well-adjusted people like to role-play being depressed while mysteriously being able to function like a normal person, hence the term "normie".
>>
>>36334317

>You're a man child

Which is good. I'm mature and smart, while still retain a childish side, instead of being a degenerate that cares about the "grown up" stuff and can't truly enjoy life,

>that's never gone out
I rarely went out in my life.. WITH OTHERS. I like to take walks on my own and have fun by myself. I never enjoyed human company as it's repetitive, boring and restrictive. Being alone allows me to go and do w/e I want, without having to deal with others' opinions.

>gotten anything in the first place

I suppose you mean "achieve". If so, then I have achieved a lot in my life. My biggest achievement was to pass the special forces training during my service, and soon I'll be a professional soldier with an actual job too.

>so you don't know what it's like to be depressed

Oh boy you have no idea.

And last, but not least.. >I bet the real depressed people you are listening to think you are an immature child for acting all gloomy even though you have no real problems.

No, those people are the type of people who waste their whole lives being slaves (it's why I decided to work in the army, as it's not really a job), and they think that going to bars/clubs and fucking is how you enjoy your life. THEY are the immature children.
>>
Depression is a sickness and anyone can be depressed. </thread>
>>
>>36334618
You're either 14 or severely autistic
>>
File: YakjHvP.png (1MB, 1424x1080px) Image search: [Google]
YakjHvP.png
1MB, 1424x1080px
>>36334197
this is the worst post i've ever read on this site, wow
>>
>>36334625
t. Normie with no frame of reference for the levels of despair actual robots feel
>>
>>36334154
Shit's relative, by normalfag standards their depressions and complaints might be completely legit. We can't expect them to adjust to our levels of abyssal darkness. You also have to remember that the human brain functions outside of our notions of who's a normalfag and who's a robot, a stacey crying herself to sleep over some (for us) inane shit might actually be truly experiencing a highly depressive mood and so on. The main difference imo is that normalfag depression is usually bound to enviromental and temporary contexts while typical robot depression and anxiety is much more thorough and encompassing (just like robot issues in general).
>>
>>36335028
In the society we live in today more people will consider Stacy's depression over Chad dumping her to be more legit than a Robot who has never had a romantic partner at all. Let that sink in.
>>
If you was depressed you wouldn't care, op
>>
My gf has to answer the door for me because I'm too anxious to do it. No idea why she puts up with it desu.

Also whenever we eat takeout food we order for pickup and then she goes to get it while I wait in the car.
>>
>>36336594
How fat is your gf? I can't imagine any reasonably good looking woman would put up with that shit
>>
>>36334693
Not him but I'm far from it but depression is literally a mental illness anyone can suffer from for no reason.

>>36334197
This more or less, can't think of anything that would make me happy.
>>
>>36334154
Do you plan to be a NEET forever? How are you going to sustain yourself for the coming decades? I'm curious because I don't think I have that option, that I'd get kicked out if I was jobless for a prolonged period of time.
>>
>>36337530
I'm an actual robot. I have no choice whether to stay NEET or not. Society has already made the decision for me.
>>
>>36334396
Being depressed because you're a virgin is stupid, m8
>>
>>36337589
>Being depressed because the opposite sex deem you unworthy to have a relationship with is stupid
Are you fucking retarded or what? Intimacy with other people is one of the most fundamental things people need.
>>
>>36337624
Nope. I'm a virgin. I just don't care if I have sex. You can bond with people in other ways.
>>
>>36334499
>have had severe OCD all of my life (started when I was in elementary school with looping thought patterns and childhood insomnia, only diagnosed in high school after my GPA dropped by 2 points one semester)
>OCD has been memed into a personality quirk by media/idiots who think being compulsive means you have a mental disorder
>anyone who knows I have OCD still doesn't understand due to this

I explained to my father what happens to me in detail when I'm afraid to go outside, and he still doesn't really understand. The psychologist I was seeing basically suggested I use breathing techniques or go on medication (first SRI was ineffective/made me feel like shit, anti-anxiety medication made me really tired/didn't help the problem, and second SRI made me suicidal without any past feelings of this), and the second psychologist pretty much thought I was bullshitting because I would show up to the appointments usually and didn't want to go on medication again.

I'm pretty sure everyone thinks I'm a lazy asshole who lives a shit life because of my own decisions, but I tried to go back to college twice after I first dropped out and I volunteered a lot during high school while being abstinent for my whole life and always being a good person whenever I was able to be one. Sometimes I wish I had a full time salary job, but I know that I would lose it within a couple months to the hydra that is severe OCD.
>>
>>36337740
And how old are you? Not the anon you're talking with but I didn't care until I was 24.
>>
>>36334197
The logic here is pretty sound.

Robots can of course be depressed, but it's natural to be depressed because of things that make you sad. I would say that for a robot to be depressed means that their brains are having a healthy response to an unhealthy stimulus.

However if a person has no outward of phenomenally detectable reason to be depressed and yet they still are...
I'd say the second person is the one who is the less healthy of the two
>>
>it's another "depression and anxiety are not legitimate medical conditions that happen to milions of people but some special magical thing that only kissless virgins from secret internet club /r9k/ are allowed to have" thread
>>
>>36335252
Things like this are why I'm not as depressed as I could be.

Things like this help me to keep in mind that there's nothing I can do. The sense of helplessness aids me too not be as angry about these things.
>>
>>36338572
yeah because its not a spectrum at all

the bottom of said spectrum just seems to be where all the retarded chads, stacies and redditers congregate by pure random chance
>>
>>36338430
I'm 30. If anything, I'm starting to care less as I get older,
>>
>>36334197
No that's called being a non-Christian. If you were Christian that hole would be filled.
>>
>>36334499
>normies always complaining about empathy and morals
>try to show them how their feelings are shallow and downplay actual robots
>"woah its not a competition "

Its all about what makes them feel good at that time
>>
>>36334197
>you can't be depressed if your life is shit
>>
>>36334154
>you aren't allowed to be depressed if you haven't suffered enough
>>
>>36339671
Duh
Everythings a gradient senpai
>>
>>36334317
you clearly have no idea what depression really is and neither do the normals

They literally say they're depressed after a days worth of work simply because theyre tired or some shit.

They need to keep people posted about their lives because thats how they fulfil their social quota. Knowledge of that quota is what makes them normal faggets.

People who are really socially anxious and have actual depression aren't aware of or dont have the motivation or skill to constantly fulfil that quota.

Thats what depression IS. and it's why these normal fucks will never understand true depression
>>
>>36334154
>27 year old kissless virgin
Can anyone explain to me why people make a big deal out of being kissless virgins? As if life depends only and only on it.
>>
>>36339823
You sure have a very black and white view of how normies and robots are. Its like there are no variations at all. Wouldn't be surprised if you're autistic.
>>
>>36334154
>people who arn't depressed over the same thing as me arn't depressed

Wow it's like people can see why you're actually a social reject. Fucking evaluate yourself and your attitude you self absorbed prick.
>>
>>36339894
What else is there to be depressed about besides being a loser with no gf?
>>
>>36334154
That's funny because I knew a guy who'd get angry at people complaining about their lives to him because he was abused all his life and lived in a warzone as a child and watched people get murdered in front of his eyes.

He'd probably think you have nothing to complain about either.
>>
>>36339937
>implying having a gf will make you successful
There is lots of losers with gf's out there.
>>
>>36339976
He's probably a normie with a gf so all that doesn't matter though. Its in the past. Robots are not only depressed about the past, but the present and future.
>>
>>36340011
>Robots are not depressed

This is the only part you got right.
>>
>>36339890
it is black and white lol

either you're like us or you aren't

Why assume i'm autistic because of how I view my situation and that of the normals.

it makes me assume you're one of them
>>
>>36339985
then they meet the aforementioned criteria.

What am i missing here, besides the fact that you're not making any fuckign sense.
>>
>>36334317
>You're a man child
Woman confirmed
>>
>>36334197
>>36334221
Both of you are fucking retarded and need to stop talking about this serious topic you clearly know nothing about
>>
File: 1491428746109.png (362KB, 360x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491428746109.png
362KB, 360x600px
>>36341314
Why is it when someone disagrees with someone here, they're immediately labeled as a normie or a woman?
>>
>>36341766
I couldn't refute his argument, and calling him a retard or a faggot wouldn't get any attention or a response, but I'll get a response if I call him a roastie or normalscum.
>>
File: juusu.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
juusu.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>36339871
I'm not sure, but I think it's to drive home the point how far away they are from ever finding a relationship. Like, they aren't just a 27 year old person who's currently single, they also aren't just a 27 year old virgin, they are a 27 year old virgin who has literally never been close to even having any intimate female (or male, if that's your thing) contact.

I think it's not exactly significant by itself, just a means of conveying the scale of their loneliness slightly more accurately.

But I don't know for sure, maybe they genuinely care about that milestone for some reason because they've seen it in their animes or something.
>>
>>36339871
Because that's one of the first asspull insults normies use on robots. It's pretty meaningless but when it's true and repeated it gnaws on people's minds.
>>
>>36342053
The only insults robots use on normies is "normalscum GET OUUUT" or "roastie whore"

At least calling you a virgin gets you mad
>>
>>36342080
What point are you trying to make? I answered a question.
>>
>>36342080
Yeah but robots are much more intelligent than normies.
>>
>>36342135
That you're a loser with double standards. Point made, though.
>>
>>36342159
Oh, you're just fishing for replies. I pity (You).
>>
File: 1469775623892.jpg (132KB, 795x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1469775623892.jpg
132KB, 795x1036px
>>36342196
I must've struck a nerve, there.
>>
>>36336694
With all the walking she's doing, she's benefiting from this relationship. Dumb logic I know, but this may be the only way she gets excercise. By being with me, and that little meaning I have is what keeps me waking up. This isn't the same person, but did I get ya?
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.