[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tfw.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
4KB, 225x225px
>tfw finally gf
>tfw you dont love her
what to do anons? I just want to have sex, but she seems madly in love with me
>>
>>36334021
If you have a gf and are currently having sex, why the fuck are you asking /r9k/ for advice? Fuck off normie, and get >>>/out/
>>
write her name on a water bottle and then every time you feel bad chug the water until you stop crying
>>
>>36334053
I'm not having sex with her..at least yet
but I want to so much...However I dont want to commit and dont want to break her feelings because mine were so many times

I dont love her.. I dont think I will ever love her
and it sucks
>>
why did you gf if you dont love her should've just rubbed one out now she's gonna poke a hole through the condom and you'll be paying child support for the next 18 years
>>
How the hell did you even do this?
>>
>>36334099
I thought love comes after a few weeks of dating like from the movies
>>
>>36334091
You sound like a woman. Don't promise her anything or lie to her. She'll still sleep with you. If she's attached that's her fault.
>>
>>36334106
Its a shitty story
I was at some shitty neet party and she was drunk and was basically all over me
and after that, I invited her out and it just went from there

She did everything

>>36334142
I..I guess you're right
If my feelings dont change after it.. I will wait a month or so, just so I dont come up as someone who used her and dumped her right away
>>
>>36334339
>went to party
>invited her out
>she did everything

Elaborate.
>>
>>36334117

It can take a lot longer. Like wishing every day for decades someone close to you dies, and then actually crying for months afterward when they do out of nowhere. That's love.
>>
File: IMG_3472.jpg (26KB, 357x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3472.jpg
26KB, 357x412px
>>36334021
>tell her you love her
>milk as much sex out of her as you can
>when you find a better girl dump her
>tell her that it's because she isn't satisfying you in bed
>milk even more great sex from her as she tries to please you so you don't dump her
>once you've had your fun ignore her completely
>>
File: IMG_3464.jpg (17KB, 352x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3464.jpg
17KB, 352x417px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRu6sduxHSw

Say whatever you have to to get her to have sex with you, who cares if it won't last. Don't be soft faggot.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.