[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet a guy >he's smart, awesome, cute, etc. etc.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1488158023792.png (16KB, 932x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1488158023792.png
16KB, 932x1042px
>meet a guy
>he's smart, awesome, cute, etc. etc.
>talk him through a terrible part of his life
>now he's totally attached to me
>start worrying that /pol/friends are right about the fabled Jenny-rat
>contemplating getting him a girl
>he wants to get married to me and has repeatedly said that he'd never cheat
>worried about his future, a future that I can hardly provide due to being a NEET and fuckup

'Spect I botched it, lads.
>>
File: b10.jpg (134KB, 422x437px) Image search: [Google]
b10.jpg
134KB, 422x437px
>>36332736
>>meet a guy
kill yourself normie
>he's smart, awesome, cute, etc. etc.
you sound like a fucking roastie
>now he's totally attached to me
ROASTIE. REEEEEEEEEEE
>start worrying that /pol/friends are right about the fabled Jenny-rat
WTF DOES THIS EVEN MEAN
>contemplating getting him a girl
FUCK OFF YOU DUMB ROASTIE
>he wants to get married to me and has repeatedly said that he'd never cheat
GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD ROASTIE
>worried about his future, a future that I can hardly provide due to being a NEET and fuckup
YOU ARE NOT A NEET, YOU ARE NOT ONE OF US
>Spect
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36332807
I'm a fag, fag.

>WTF DOES THIS EVEN MEAN
You haven't heard about de Jenny-rat?
>>
What's a Jenny-rat?
>>
>>36332827
nobody has any idea what you talking about dude
>>
>>36334503
Are you funning? Say "de Jenny rat" out loud.
>>
Two men can never have romantic love in the same effect a man and a woman do. You're just riddling your mind with faggot insecurities and unnecessary thoughts. Find yourself a friend and leave it at that. You don't have to fuck each other in the ass and get married to have a good male relationship. And if you do want to do those things you're causing self-harm.
>>
There is harm in trying because:
>
>>
>>36334544
>not reading the thread
>deploying irrelevant memes
Bots out. This is a human-only thread. I will call the Turing police if you don't fuck off.
>>
>>36332827
Is he a gaaay?
>>
>>36332827
Wait, so you're a gay guy that considers gay marriage to be degenerate? I'm still confused.
>>
>>36332736

>Jenny-rat

Do you mean Jews lol?

Also stop being a bitch and marry the poor guy
>>
File: 84365657.jpg (34KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
84365657.jpg
34KB, 500x348px
>>36332736

Sounds like he really loves you anon, stop worrying about whether or not you are adequate enough to make him happy. When someone feels that way about you, the extraneous details do not matter, as long as you two have each other everything will be alright.

He's thinking about you right now, waiting for the next moment of bliss you provide him with your mere presence. Get off /r9k/ and go be with the person who loves you!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.