[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how much does being ugly torment you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 15

File: hhgb.gif (654KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
hhgb.gif
654KB, 500x255px
how much does being ugly torment you?
>>
>>36332723
Not ugly, but being poor has literally destroyed my entire life. My life could have been amazing, instead it was just thrown into the garbage and it's almost over now.
>>
>>36333629
This. Being poor is the problem.
>>
File: longshotgun.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
longshotgun.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>36332723

It would be nice to know what it feels like for girls to like you. But other than that, I don't really care. I would much more prefer being talented or rich
>>
It's not only being ugly. I'm ugly, miserable, and lonely. Even If I got a gf I would fuck up.
>>
>>36332723
It torments me everyday. I haven't been loved in a long time. I don't remember what love is anymore. People treat me like crap because I am ugly. I have become a laughing stock. I don't even feel human. I hide away in my room, away from the world and I have long forgotten who I am. I am just existing.
>>
>>36333697
If you're born rich and ugly, you can literally buy physical beauty, but if you're born poor and attractive, you can't look your way out of poverty, because modeling is not a valid opportunity.
>>
>>36333747
>modeling is not a valid opportunity
It literally unironically is though.
>>
File: med.jpg (56KB, 600x738px) Image search: [Google]
med.jpg
56KB, 600x738px
>>36333629
>>36333697
if you seriously would rather be an ugly millionaire compared to a 10/10 Chad, then you've learned nothing

Natalia Vodinova started out from destitution in Russia, but she was scouted.

If you were good-looking, opportunities would come to you.
>>
>>36332723
The PTSD after getting bullied for looking like Chad Thundercock is tormenting me.
>>
>>36333770
Not anymore than winning the lottery.

>>36333775
Well, I'm poor and attractive and it's done nothing for me. You're just a grass is greener moron, who doesn't understand how much of a hell your life is being poor in a society that considers poverty a moral failing and actively works to prevent people from leaving it.
>>
>>36333775
>Natalia Vodinova started out from destitution in Russia, but she was scouted.

After drinking liters of cum from hairy old men and getting beaten up.

Also
>comparing men to women

Even ugly women have more advantages than some attractive guy.
>>
>>36333817
>Even ugly women have more advantages than some attractive guy.
This. I confirm.
>>
>>36333775
I would absolutely be an ugly millionaire than a handsome poor guy

I would just move to a fucking cabin in the forest and pay to get some internet laid out to me and never work again
>>
>>36333775
>>36333817
>>36333836
>>36333845
And let's also not forget that looks fade, but wealth only increases over time (assuming you're not retarded).
>>
File: DQJyetf.png (29KB, 1196x345px) Image search: [Google]
DQJyetf.png
29KB, 1196x345px
>>36333845
>>36333817
I'm poor too, and I'd trade all the money I have in a second to be goodlooking. You don't even have an inkling of an idea of how freeing being good looking is. Also, chances are you probably aren't legitimately goodlooking. if you were you would've been scouted by now.
>>
>>36333816
>Not anymore than winning the lottery.
You don't need to be literally Chad Thundercock to model professionally. If you're handsome enough to get into it, the rest is hard work.
>>
>>36333891
>I'm poor too, and I'd trade all the money I have in a second to be goodlooking
Retard. You're probably a brownnosing normalcunt to start with. Looks only matter if you have anything to do with humans. Why the hell would you?

>>36333898
>You don't need to be literally Chad Thundercock to model professionally
Actually, it's WORSE than that. You have to be in the right place at the right time, and typically pay out of pocket to even break into bullshit work that won't pay your fucking bills then pray you can work your way up from there.
>>
>>36333891
here's a pasta that explaisn what life is like for the avg model

This is happiness beyond anything you can fathom. It's impossible to appreciate how easy, stress-free, validation filled, and endorphin-releasing these lives are.

They've escaped the rat race. No 40 hour weeks, no hours spent in traffic commuting, no deadlines to worry about, no essays to research, no projects to lose hair over. No forcing yourself to wake up early, force-feeding for energy even if not hungry.

You wake up at 10am after a full night of GH-releasing sleep. Your hair looks effortlessly styled even when messy. You eat your breakfast and take a shirtless selfie "cooking eggs!" "it's bacon time!" and post it to IG.

You put on a plain white tee and some jeans. You haven't shaved or showered and your wardrobe is as basic as it gets but NONE of it matters because your face just makes everything work. It's the uglies who agonize over which direction to style their hair or how much stubble to trim or what shirt to wear with what pants to look good. All irrelevant to you.

Then your ride comes to pick you up. A limo from the agency to take you to your photoshoot of the day. You spend 2-3 hours in good lighting with a female model, posing and cracking jokes with snack breaks in between. You collect your fat paycheck and head out.

In between all this you've gotten literally hundreds of signs from women - on the street, on the train, in the grocery store. The entire world is like a runway because women keep GAWKING at you. You have to hide a shit-eating grin - how can life be so amazing you wonder as you shake your head and laugh.
(1/2)
>>
>>36333956
80th text message of the day comes in. It's the desperate chick from tinder who has messaged you 3 times in a row, begging you to be her FWB. You don't feel like having sex though and just want to play video games. This thought doesn't give you any second-doubts or cognitive dissonance or anxiety over turning down sex because pussy is a never-ending stream for you, a commodity.

Quick check on instagram - your unshaven unshowered selfie has 80000 likes with jailbaits posting kissy emojis and tagging their jb friends

"@kayley this is the guy i was telling you about!"
"future husband"
"I.CANT.BREATHE"
"@tiffanyyy @jessicaxo @amber92 ohmyfuckingGOD"

Another stream of endorphins release upon seeing this validation. The tenth time today. Better than any drug out there. Heroin without the side effects. You smile as your self-esteem is satiated. Your genetics are celebrated. You are intrinsically desired Women want you for you. Not your money or your social connections, then want YOU.

What - you think I am exaggerating? That no male's life is like this?.... I got news, not only does this all happen, but it happens EVERYDAY.

(2/2)
>>
Kek at this Guy saying looks > money.

Looks in men lasts 10-15 years. Thats It. If youre poor and good looking, you'll have to make a fortune in that time with the salary of a model (If you do work for every year.)

If youre rich It doesnt even fucking matter.

Besides, If ure goodlooking girls Will like you bc of your looks, that goes away.

If ure rich, girls Will like you bc of your money, and the money only goes away If youre Dumb.
>>
>>36334096
>If ure rich, girls Will like your money
Wow, awesome....
>>
>>36333956
>>36333976

Dumb desperate faggot.

There's plenty of "good looking people" at normal fucking Jobs with shitty lives.

At least three times a week (If your autist ass goes out) you'll see a attractive(or Very attractive) person working ir doing something. Their lives isnt that great.

Besides, the model industry isnt that easy to enter, neither to stay.

Instagram, Facebook...Basically, all you'll get from those is attention. That doesnt feed your belly, neither gives you a roof.
>>
>>36334096
money matters the most when you're young. It's very much ephemeral. When you're old the only thing you focus on with money is building up a surname to pass onto your heirs. But yeah, go ahead and buy a ferrari in your 40's. Do some kegstands in ibiza while you're at it too!. Like the other guy said, why the hell would you want to be desired just for your money?
>>
File: file.png (764KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
764KB, 900x500px
>>36333891
you don't understand how freeing being rich is you fuckin idiot
>>
File: 1477414645746.png (168KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1477414645746.png
168KB, 400x400px
>>36333956
>>36333976
Hey tard, I don't want normalfag whores to lust over me. I want to not have a job and to live a comfy NEET life forever.
>>
>>36334155

Money lasts longer than a pretty face does.
>>
File: David_Gandy_1.jpg (45KB, 564x789px) Image search: [Google]
David_Gandy_1.jpg
45KB, 564x789px
>>36334149
They aren't at model level though. If you've actually ever seen someone with exceptional looks like that, you would know they're cut from a different cloth. Search up the "halo effect"

>>36334177
You could do both if you were goodlooking, The difference is that you'd probably have tons of female providers, enabling your inveterate neet lifestyle and willing to die for you. But 3dpd, right?
>>
>>36334224
>You could do both if you were goodlooking
No.
>female providers
Does not exist.
>>
>>36334233
You can't fathom this because you've never had a girl pining over you (you're not Chad). I've seen enough of the outside world to tell you, they would do it but only for Chad.
>>
File: 101010101010.png (125KB, 436x444px) Image search: [Google]
101010101010.png
125KB, 436x444px
>Be ugly, skinny faggot.
As an aside to the fatties here, being skinny is not some magical life fix - you WILL get called out on it all the time by people.
>"omg ur so skinny xD"
Anyway.
>Decide to bulk and lift weights.
>Still an ugly faggot though.
>See an 8/10 girl at work one day without make-up.
>Jesus fucking Christ she looks like an Asian 40 year old man, what happened?
>No make-up.
>Get this idea.
>Buy some make-up off the internet.
>Watch some make-up artist videos.
>Look at how male actors have their make-up applied at the Oscars and shit.
>No one is going to think a guy is wearing make-up, right?
>Girls now compliment me.
>Wow Anon you're so hot and your skin is so nice!
>Get random qts adding me on Normiebook.
>"H-h-hi An-anon I don't know you b-but I want to talk."

I've been subtly wearing make-up for 10 years and no one has ever noticed.
>>
>>36334258
Female providers do not exist. And even if they did, I wouldn't want to interact with one. I don't want them. I want to fuck off with my money.
>>
>>36334270
Keep telling yourself that you're ascended, but deep down you know being a parish is no way to live.
>>
File: file.png (510KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
510KB, 640x960px
>>36334293
It's not ascended, it's descended. I don't give a shit anymore. I want to be rich and left alone.
>>
>>36334310
Once you have that, then what? you're aware of the hedonic treadmill, and that money never has a lasting impact on happiness, right? distancing yourself from what you really are (a carnal ape driven by desire) is just a coping mechanism.
>>
I once owned a book which gave details of a survey where women had given honest answers as to what they wanted from a man. The top 3 were power/status, money/resources and looks.

As an example. look at Carla Bruni who, to her credit, admits her motivation ("I want a man with power"). Her husband is unattractive, and not rich compared to other boyfriends, but he did have, at one point, launch codes for nuclear weapons. Follow that pretty boys.
>>
every day i think about my appearance and day dream about surgery. whenever i see a cute girl on the internet i die inside and whenever i see a cute girl irl i want to run home and cry
>>
>>36334343
>Once you have that, then what?
I chill. I'll have a dog, a nice computer, a big TV, all the games I want. And I'll chill. I'll sleep all day and play video games all night. And there will be no pressure to work, no people breathing down my neck, nothing. Just escapism. It's dope.
>>
>>36334361
That's what I did for 4 years (still going strong btw). Being a desultory NEET is utter torture.
>>
>>36332723
not as much as having a small dick or being spic
>>
>>36334392
It's only torture if you know you're being a burden to someone else. When you've got no stress in that regard, it's awesome. You can actually live life. Pursue hobbies. Do what you want when you want to.
>>
>>36334408
I'm not a burden to anyone else. My parents enable my lifestyle (They have given me an apartment, and a pittance for food etc, and I have NEETbux on top of that). I have no use for the extra money though, I could be a billionaire and do nothing with it (unless there was a way to make me neurotypical and goodlooking). First 3 months was great though.
>>
>>36334270
>>36334310
>>36334361
This guy gets it.
keep fighting the good fight brother
>>
File: 1478481202125.png (313KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1478481202125.png
313KB, 3000x3000px
>>36334440
>I'm not a burden to anyone else. My parents enable my lifestyle
>>
File: virtualfrog.png (189KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
virtualfrog.png
189KB, 600x600px
>>36334259
>>36334259

>beating the roasties at their own game

You're my hero
>>
>>36334445
Maybe I should've explained, my grandparents are very wealthy (but lived frugally while they were alive) and left their inheritance to my parents. It really isn't a burden for them to give me 2k a month for necessities.
>>
>>36332723
A little, it could be worse but I know I have low self-esteem and it affects me subconsciously all the time.
>>
>>36334445
forgot to say, explain why I'm unhappy while living your ideal lifestyle. Don't say I'm not capitalizing on it because I am, I essentially just watch anime/film/play vidya/ and listen to music all day.
>>
>>36334519
Because you're a normalfag who wants a girl to touch your peepee more than actually experience fulfillment on your own?
>>
>>36334551
Like I said, you're denying that you're a carnal ape. Sex is literally the second most perfunctory urge after eating/drinking. This pariah lifestyle = happiness that you're preaching is just trying to deny your arrant worthlessness.

Sex obviously fucking matters. Without it it is basically impossible to be happy, as a normal red-blooded man with T levels above those of a 12 year old girl. A life without consistent sex is basically living in privation of a physical need- the need for sexual intimacy with women.

It's why chads are happy and ebullient all the time and men that don't have sex are miserable, hateful, and melancholic. Because Chads get laid. You ever wonder why Chads have so much radiance and energy compared to your average person here, or hell, even average men? Their primal urges are being satiated and it releases dopamine. THEIR NEEDS ARE BEING MET. Would you be happy if you were constantly hungry, sleep deprived, or dehydrated? No.

Online communities like this are basically whining about not getting laid and trying to devise (futile, worthless, fatuous, and ineffectual) strategies and plans to do so, when you say it blatantly, how sex really IS important , you get a bunch of knuckledragger aspies telling you "NAH BRO SEX ISN'T EVERYTHING TRUST ME IT'S JUST A PERK IT'S NOT IMPORTANT".
>>
File: file.png (255KB, 483x322px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
255KB, 483x322px
>>36334622
>Sex obviously fucking matters. Without it it is basically impossible to be happy
>>
File: file.png (140KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
140KB, 460x287px
>>36334622
>A life without consistent sex is basically living in privation of a physical need
>>
>>36334635
>>36334648

>ignores the rest of my post
>smugebinowned.jpeg

you're a barely sapient knuckledragger tosspit

Fuck off with 'sex doesn't matter'. It matters. Getting laid actually matters more than anything in life once you aren't starving to death and pissing yellow-brown urine from severe dehydration. If I ever hear this again I will legit die of laughter

This is coming from a person on a board that writes thousands of posts about sex and trying to acquire it- literally hours a day thinking about pussy- then the cognitive dissonance kicks in and it 'doesn't really matter bro'

hmmmmmmmm...?
>>
File: 1478482200993.png (394KB, 598x564px) Image search: [Google]
1478482200993.png
394KB, 598x564px
>>36334675
>Getting laid actually matters more than anything in life
>>
>>36334622

You are WAY over estimating how important sex is, seriously.

You can live without sex just fine. In fact I would say it is much easier to live without sex than to live without friends and be lonely.
>>
>>36334675
>>36334622
it sounds like you've just got a personal hang-up tbqh
>>
>>36334694

>another smug quote backed up by an anime image

nice argument

It's literally the third basest animal urge.

>>36334710
>>36334715

Sex obviously fucking matters. Yeah I used hyperbole in my posts, but It feels great, makes you want to live, makes you feel like you have purpose, makes you feel validated and alive. Why the fuck do normies' lives revolve around sex- then they claim it 'doesn't matter'?
>>
>>36334739

theres that n-word again

normie
>>
>>36334739
I just don't really see why you can't grasp that someone would prefer being rich and alone than having sex
>>
>>36334764
I've been an intransigent NEET for 4 years and am a KHV. You said you were a wageslave. Who's the normie here, moron?
>>
>ITT issues which are easily fixed by nofap
>>
>>36334710
>beautiful people fuck 3 times a day
but i swear it's not that important!!
>>
>>36334785
>>beautiful people fuck 3 times a day
Go outside.
>>
>>36334776
It's a coping mechanism stemming from sour grapes. I know because I was that way before. It's a perfunctory, base urge.

>>36334782
nofap is basically taking the little sexual freedom that men have away. Yes I'd like to have sex, but I'd rather not be a dog controlled by my testicles.
>>
>>36334739

You know what? Maybe you're right. Maybe I wouldn't be constantly thinking about offing myself if I had sex once in a while.

Mostly not because of the act itself but because of the feeling of validation that comes from it.
>>
being ugly wouldnt be that bad

at least you could cut your losses and define your self-worth by like being a film snob or high grades or something

if you're like 6/10 or so you live in constant need for verification and affirmation because you're kinda hoping out to be an attractive person still
>>
>>36334811
>I'd rather not be a dog controlled by my testicles.
You already are. Listen to yourself.
>>
I get rated a 4-6.5 on /soc/ so, not so bad? idk ............
>>
>>36334840
I'm just saying that you have to be an incredibly cognitively dissonant person if you're at a place where people spend hours talking- literally hours thinking about pussy and the deprivation of sex and affection, and then in the same breath claim it doesn't matter at all.
>>
>>36334865
>if you're at a place where people spend hours talking- literally hours thinking about pussy and the deprivation of sex and affection
I don't post in those threads.
>>
>>36334801
NERD how naive you are
>>
>>36334875
It's half of what people post here. Go ahead and write them off as normies, but unless you're a monk then you don't have the restraint to be chaste for the rest of your life. Do you really think you could live like that? Masturbating is essentially third rate sex to keep you placated. If you really don't masturbate at all then I'll admit you've transcended, but I doubt that.
>>
>>36334675
You're a retard, I never felt such a physical need, I'm sure people can be fine
with it, you're a huge sack of shit and the perfect example of our deranged sex centric society.

>>36334648
This, I will never stress this out enough, but normies will get mad as always
>>
>>36334911
If I had enough money to never work again, I would be satisfied and not need sex. That's all I'm trying to get across.
>>
>>36334935
I can even go as far as to abrogate what I said about sex, and replace it with validation. If you don't receive validation in life then you don't find it worth living.

>>36334947
I essentially have that (40k saved up and my parents are wealthy because of the inheritance, with nothing to spend it on at all aside from video games). I know I'll be living like a NEET forever too, and yet I'm still unhappy. Plenty of lottery winners are at thr same baseline happiness they were a year ago. Search up the hedonic treadmill.
>>
>>36334911
> Do you really think you could live like that?

I've never masturbated to porn or sex my whole life, I'm sure I can go on without it, you know some people are born different, right?
>>
>>36334972
Okay. I don't care. I'm not you.
>>
>>36334976
Sounds very convenient to me. But good on you.
>>
>>36334982
Keep running on the hedonic treadmill my friend.
>>
>>36334972
>. If you don't receive validation in life then you don't find it worth living.

On that, I will agree, 99% of people can't take it, the only exception might be monks or psychopaths
>>
>>36335006
Keep being a slave to your dick.
>>
>>36332723
I wish I was pretty and it bothers me quite a bit
>>
>>36335015
Honestly this is going to sound like backpedaling but I'd rather be forever an 10/10 virgin than get tons of pussy as a 7/10. It's not about the sex, it's the constant validation you get. Normies are getting sex, but it's with their 2/10 landwhale who has had AT LEAST one other cock in her. You are in constant competition with others too. No thanks. Just give me the perma-validation of a 9/10 instead and I am going to fix my lack of sex life with drugs or something. Having your choice of any girl you want, having really good looking girls, having security with them knowing you are the best they are going to get, having those girls completly pining and obsessed with you, because to them you are their world, and they are completly loyal to you, give you money and do any favor, giving you complete power over them. Compare this to Normie sex with a 2/10 and it seems awful.

>>36335016
keep being a slave to money, something that's actually objectively worthless
>>
>>36332723
I'm not ugly I'm just autistic
>>
>>36335084
>keep being a slave to money, something that's actually objectively worthless
i'm homeless and dying but at least i get to beat up the puss on the regular lol
>>
>>36335088
Except it wouldn't be like that if you're good looking, women associate and have sex with criminals and low class drug dealers all the time. They wouldn't mind taking a homeless hunk in and "fixing him up" or "saving him".
>>
>>36335124
>They wouldn't mind taking a homeless hunk in and "fixing him up" or "saving him".
Go outside.
>>
>>36335084
I absolutely agree about everything you said, other than the use of drugs, having such good looks would be more than enough for me
>>
>>36335142
No, you go outside. Maybe homeless is a stretch, but literally MILLIONS of women were pining over Jeremy Meeks, a goodlooking criminal. Guess what? he's rich now because he was signed as a model. If you're attractive you can't lose.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/01/03/photos-hot-mugshot-guy-jeremy-meeks-has-a-hot-new-mansion-and-car/
>>
>>36335175
okay but he wasn't homeless

we are talking about money
>>
I mean I do not care about sex at all but appearance still matters a lot
having browsed /cgl/ a bit I am pretty sure I can not do stuff like cosplay without running a risk of ending up in like an ita-thread
things like that.
>>
>>36335185
An Ita-thread?
>>
>>36335184
Thus guy got money from virtue of his face. He's a criminal, what else is their to prove here? you could've been in the same situation if you had superior genetics.
>>
>>36334259
Some low self esteem retard is actually gonna fall for this.
>>
>>36335084
>>36334972
Give me your money if it's worthless.
>>
>>36335195
it is some cgl thing apparently
bad cosplay/cringe/bad outfit composition/etc

it is hard to take part in activities where appearance is a central part if you are a bit below average
>>
Amazing how many faggots, on R9K no less, are blue-pilled about the importance of looks. Is it self-preserving delusion?

Oh right, the board is for normie discussion now. bee urself
>>
>>36335293
Huh?

Looks matters 0, as long as you're well dressed and fit you're ready to go
>>
>>36335318
Also bee confident!
>>
>>36335318
yeah, just be confident and the girls will flock to you. TRUST me bro XDDDD
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.