[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She killed herself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 2

File: 1491616971390.png (463KB, 878x737px) Image search: [Google]
1491616971390.png
463KB, 878x737px
Hey robots. Third thread here
>first one was about how I volunteer with inner city kids and one girl, a rape victim, has been coming onto me
>second was about this other girl I'm trying to help that is an 18 y/o HS freshman who is so stupid and I can't get through to her
Well I just found out tonight the first girl killed herself. It sucks. I don't even know when the wake/funeral is or if she'll even have one (she lives in a foster home, her mom was killed by her dad and he's in prison).
I don't know what to do robots. She was so nice. I tried to help her and I thought she was doing well. Fuck. I can't stop crying.
>>
Sad to read this anon. This sucks.
>>
>>36327430
Roastie BTFO

Jgdds
>>
>>36327473
Thanks anon. I don't even know what to do now. I think I'm going to leave the program. I'm just too soft. I'm a former drug addict so I would teach about that, there's plenty more people like me in NA. I just don't care about living any more. I can't do it anymore. I'm crushed. I would relapse if I knew any of my old dealers. I'm thinking about taking up drinking again but I know it'll make everything worse, but I just want to forget about it.
Sorry if this comes off as a blog post. Things are just so fucked up right now. I can't take it.
>>
>>36327589
She's 11 man. She was just a little kid. It fucked her up in the head
>>
Get some water. Hug ya pillow, watch cartoons. Remember the reasons you stay alive, you won't always be here
>>
>>36327649
Damn anon that's tough. You took on a huge burden.
>>
Sorry to hear that robo, there was absolutely nothing you could do to avoid what was going to happend, shes now resting in peace away from this hellhole called earth
>>
>>36327829
I gotta give huge props to my fellow volunteers though. This sort of thing happens a lot. There's social workers and doctors in it and they don't seem phased. This is my second year in it. I'm lucky I'm in finance and not social work. I'm not built for this
>>
>>36327649
So she killed herself because you wouldn't fuck her?
>>
>>36327881
Thanks man, I appreciate it

>>36328040
Maybe, but she definitely had major problems before. I think it's just because I was the only male volunteer. I was like twice her age.
>>
an 11 year old coming onto a man

the things that rape does to a child. Fucking hell
>>
I'm pretty jelly anon
Wish I had a sad tragic origin story so maybe women would take pity on me and I could play the mysterious jaded man card
>>
>>36328334
Yeah man, shes what we called hypersexual. She would dress real slutty and was totally histrionic. She was totally medded out on antidepressants, adhd stuff, and Xanax I think (I don't have her file on me). I think she used her meds to OD. I'm guessing she wasn't taking them for a month or so, saving them up, because her foster has to have control of the bottles and doses them out to her twice a day
>>
>>36328406
That's fucked.

You said you were in finance. In what context did you meet her?
>>
>>36328334
She killled herself because of your reaction you know. The world was not okay with what she was raised to be. It makes her a monster too.
>>
>>36328402
I dunno man. My origin story is more of an ace student slipping into deep depression and becoming a drug addict. I was never caught but I volunteer to give back society because I did a lot of bad things. I don't care about women. I wish I was dead instead of that girl. She was the only other white person in the program besides me and she really reminded me of me. I tried to kill myself a lot of times starting around her age.
>>
>>36328472
It's through a volunteer program through one of the clubs in my school. We work with inner city kids and teach them not do drugs, and how to act in interviews and shit. Life skills and minor counseling
>>
>>36328482
You're making assumptions here. Girl was a rape victim, was hopped up on all kinds of drugs, lost her parents and had little hope of a future and you assume alienation is why she took her own life?

For all we know, she might have been unaware of what it is to be alienated. She was young, grew up in an environment different from ours, and probably had to endure hardships that make low self-esteem look like a mental paper cut
>>
>>36328593
Who would adopt a little slut that will never be like the other girls? She realised that and killed herself.
>>
>>36327430
The only thing you can do is keep trying to help people.

You will eventually become too jaded but it isn't time for that yet.
>>
>>36328622
That may or may not have been a factor. But that alone is not enough incentive for suicide.
>>
Were they black? I thought about doing this and trying to bone one of the broken girls, but fuck that if they're black (not racist, just don't find black girls attractive).
>>
>>36328593

She had life easy peasy mode. She grew up exactly like many of us did but way easier and with more advantages. Low self esteem is something she wouldn't be capable of handling. I feel for op though. He's apparently never heard the advice against turning hoes into housewives. Rape 'victims' make the worst gfs. All the sluttiness and double the crazy of normal females.
>>
>>36327430
>It sucks.

I don't get it. Why do you care?
>>
>>36328754
Then what was idiot? She wasn't very disturbed by the events that accured before or she'd be one to run from not towards sex. She realised the taboo of it, and hated herself for it. Foster care and being "'''''alone'''''' was not it.
>>
>>36328879
occurred*
>le ironically calling other people idiots

But it's true regardless.
>>
>>36328820
It's about 50% black, 50% hispanic. The girl that killed herself was the only white person I've seen in the program ever, including volunteers. You would think they would be niggers but they're all actually really respectable. They really wanna learn. They realize how bullshit the nigger culture is. Sure, on the first class they're weary of me because I'm white. But once I tell them my story they really lighten up. Most are just too stupid to be helped unfortunately. They literally have no hope and it sucks. Almost all don't have parents and many are mentally ill.
>>
>>36328593
>low self esteem
>came on to someone
Faggot.
>>
>>36328847
OP here. Can you fuck off? You're projecting so hard. She had no privilege. I went to her middle school and there's almost no whites there. She was always really poor, and her parents were abusive drug addicts. Her dad killed her mom, then she had to live with her grandma and that house burned down and killed her dog. Then eventually the grandma died. She had a really bad life. Of course they make bad gfs, but that's a generalization. She was really fucked up and medded to shit
>>
>>36328879
>She wasn't very disturbed by the events that accured before or she'd be one to run from not towards sex

you have a lot to learn about Psychology, and human behavior in general.

>She realised the taboo of it, and hated herself for it.

Because morality is always an 11 year old's top priority.

>Foster care and being "'''''alone'''''' was not it.
What do you know?
>>
>>36328847
Also she was like 5 when she started getting raped and ended when she was around 8. It's not like she was even developed or knew what sex was
>>
>>36328937
Did I imply she had low self-esteem? Do you have the reading comprehension of a Downs kid?
>>
>>36329092
So what bad shit happened to her guru of suffering?

She could have tried to attempt suicide just for attention because nobody would fuck her for all you know.
>>
>>36329025
Lmao
I'm pretty sure sure she knew what sex was if her ass was getting pounded by dicks since she was 5. I bet it was unbelievably tight, worth every second of jail time.
>>
>>36329331
the fact that she had no childhood is bad enough. If you know a thing or two about conditioning and the impacts of childhood on an individual's life, you don't need to ask. Being raped as an adult and being raped as a child is not the same. Growing up with parents you're legitimately afraid of is not something most people relate to, let alone lacking sovereignty over your own body since before you can remember.

Since OP said it had been happening from age 5 to 8, it renders your self-loathing/taboo argument completely irrelevant
>>
I don't usually feel bad for humans,but it's sad to hear that a kid did something like this.
Atleast she had a solid reason to do it not like that bitch that hung herself.

Also do you know how the method the father used to kill her mother?
>>
>>36329612
What child doesn't get spanked and yelled at? We're all afriad of our parents as children. And as an adult, it may be worse than as a child, because she was raised around it, she was used to it.

But without me being a total faggot, I digress and say it depends on how bad it was. People get fisted to the shoulder and like it as adults. A dick in someone young could be what causes such behavoir when they're raised to like it, but she lost her loved ones, and for the reason she liked for being hypersexual, so her problem is being the monster.
>>
>>36330264
meant to digress at the end but*
Define childhood btw. Are you not a child because you have no nuclear family? Is childhood the lack of sex?
>>
Hey Op try some weed
It's not addictive and will help you control your feels
All the best man, keep helping those who need it
>>
>>36330264
>What child doesn't get spanked and yelled at?

OP made it clear that it was much worse than that.

>she lost her loved ones, and for the reason she liked for being hypersexual, so her problem is being the monster.

The father got arrested for murder, not rape. Even if it was the case, you'd still be dumb to claim with certainty that this is the sole reason for her taking her own life. She's an 11 year old girl who, from the sound of it grew up in a ghetto and doesn't think like you do.

>Define childhood btw
the fulfillment of your needs of affection, security and belonging is really what I meant. The vast majority of people have had this as children, and therefore take it for granted or underestimate the impacts of negligence
>>
>>36327430
I wish I cared about your little roastie fuck toy OP but I don't, I personally think good riddance, one less whore in the world
>>
>>36330498
Okay but literally I was born into a trailer home and was literally and coincidentally put in foster care at eleven. But whatever. Le murder.
>>
>>36329337
More and more, I worry there's an actual child molester that browses this board.
>>
>>36327430
What a dumb bitch. Women can't be raped, she was just ashamed that she loved it.
>>
OP that's really sad
I wish she could have somehow recovered from all that instead of it ending like this
>>
File: getout.jpg (23KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
getout.jpg
23KB, 620x400px
>>36330666
Worst Satan get ever. Stole it from me.
>>
>robots hate women so much they criticize an 11 year old rape victim orphan because having any sympathy for a female contradicts their worldview.
>>
lots of edgelords in here tonight

just take comfort in the fact you didn't contribute to the evil in the world, and that you're not part of it.
>>
>>36330599
Don't know what point you're trying to make. You're a grown man who had a bad childhood and you haven't killed yourself. That's not unheard of.

Were you abused?
>>
>>36330727
>wah wahh

Yeah I do dislike women, especially girls at that age, they are the main cause I'm like this today, they psychologically abused me, they destroyed my childhood and with that, all my future

So yeah, fuck that little whore
>>
>>36330691
Damn now I wish I said something mean
I've ruined it
>>
>>36327430
My mother's job is to basically do victim interviews for the child sex crimes division at the state attorney's office. She's gota get little kids to tell her how they got raped, in detail, so that charges can be filed against the rapist. She definately doesn't do it for the money, because she really doesn't get paid much (considering the psychological effect of her job).
I can't say I know exactly what you're going through, but I know my mother does what she does because she wants to help those kids. But things don't always go correctly; sometimes the rapists walk free.
You gota stay strong so you can help the next kids that are in trouble. That's all there is to life, I'm afraid. Don't forget these bad moments; try to gain something from them by trying harder the next time.
>>
>>36330831
Sounded like the only childhood she destroyed was her own.
>>
>>36330850
I wonder how easily it would be for her to fabricate evidence that way or coax the kids into false accusations.
>>
>>36330850
>she really doesn't get paid much (considering the psychological effect of her job)
Fuck off. She's getting to do what she wants to do in life. SHE should be paying THEM, the attorneys whose hard work, high standards and rigorous training gives her "evidence" any use at all.
>>
>>36330941
The interviews are recorded. Sometimes the kids do lie, sure. Inconsistent statements do often lead to the accused being let off the hook. There usually has to be some physical evidence for what they're saying.

>>36331031
She is an attorney. You think they let non-attorneys file cases?
Also you're an idiot, but that probably goes without saying.
>>
>>36327689
11 year old was hitting on you. You dumb nigger I would of fuck that little pussy, kys faggot.
>>
>>36331317
Pretty sad he never got to tap that before she offed herself.
>>
Ignoring all the edgy faggots, I'm in a similar situation. To make a long story short, a girl I care very much about is intent on starving herself to death, and she won't even let me try to talk her into going to a hospital. I think she might actually do it. She had a rough upbringing, never got to be a kid, but she is one of the kindest people I know. I'm thinking I might just show up at her place and drag her to the hospital by the ear if that's what it takes
>>
>What is personal accountability
>>
>>36331564
Right, because she's suddenly going to consider you her savior and love you and suck your dick because of it

Nigga, she's going to fuck Chad as soon as she gets out of the hospital
Just let her die, if she wants that then let her do it, you're not going to gain anything. trust me
>>
>>36331625
he just said he was ignoring you. First sentence
>>
>>36331625
I hope most people aren't actually this sociopathic, it's depressing.
>>
>>36331564
She might hate you for life if you commit her, but it might could save a life. That's your call.
>>
>>36331679
>>36331706
>le edgy faggoots
>le sociopath

I'm just telling the truth
>>
>>36331761
It's not about whether what you said was correct, it's just that cold mindset of only helping people if you can get something out of it and not giving a shit if someone dies if you can't use them to your benefit.
>>
>>36330831
Better worded question, what the hell did they do to you man? Fuck.
>>
>>36327430
>18 y/o HS freshman
lol
>>
You know, I was talking with some college geek types recently. Some of them winced at a 9/11 joke, and I mentioned that I don't have as much of a filter for that kind of stuff. One of them joked that I would fit in well on 4chan, as if it were some far off country. I thought in that moment that it would be nice to be a halfway decent person.

Now, reading this thread, I'm discovering I'm not too far gone. I can still recognize good things, and when I think of children, the words that come to mind are "shield," "family," and "bastion," not, say, "Chad," "fuck," or "whore."

Remember that disorder thread where so many people here tested high for narcissism? You faggots deserve what you get, and I'm glad not to be one of you.
>>
>>36327689
You should have been her new dad.
>>
>>36331706
Okay, a sociopath is not equal to misogyny nor is psychopathy. If there were that many sociopaths or psychopaths on this board, the world would have a hell of a lot more problems. If a woman hates men because she was raped, she will have the support of those around her. They will seek to help her. If a woman commits suicide because people online were bullying her, there's plenty afterward who will find the event harrowing. Men? No, they don't have that privilege. People won't accept a man being repeatedly bullied by women as a reason to eventually hate woman if such treatment does not stop. If he tried seeking help, he'd likely be laughed at. He'd be told to man up and not let little girls bother him. There's a reason misogyny falls hand in hand with a history of trauma, bullying, and so forth. Even as far as men bullying men, often it goes back to sexuality by calling someone a "faggot" because they aren't so popular with the women or a show of power to "impress the ladies". The fact is, most on this board are neither sociopaths or psychopaths. Otherwise they'd be regularly acting on their hatred.

Now, some are just being shit posters trying to rile some responses.
>>
>>36332187
Are you the poster I responded to? If so you missed the point of what I was trying to say. The point was that acknowledging the facts and how you react to those facts are two very different things.

What you just said here is true. Men who have experienced shitty things are far less likely to get sympathy or support than women in equivalent situations. This is of course, a general truth and not a universal one, I don't think less of someone who's depressed/bullied/suicidal etc because they are male (or female for that matter) and I doubt I'm the only one like this. A few women doubtlessly fall through the cracks of the system built to support them too. But the fact remains that society treats men like garbage.

I called it sociopathic, but lacking in empathy is more accurate. Knowing that society is easier on women and wishing death on a woman who has experienced some form of suffering are different things entirely, it's facts vs feelings. You may very well be right that anon's female friend will never fuck him and will hop on the cock carousel as soon as she gets better. But anon might not even care about that, he may just genuinely want her to recover and absolutely nothing else. And even if he does want to be with her, I don't wish death on anyone just for being a dumb slut.

So coldly say
>well you probably can't fuck her so just let her die.

It's depressing. Lots normalfags are like this too behind the veil of obligatory social kindness. It's why society is so harsh. It's just that cold attitude of giving a shit about someone only as far as you can use them, and anyone else's suffering is laughable to you if they don't fit in the box of approved people.

Why can't people just care about each other?

Sorry about the rant.
>>
>>36330624

This is 4chan and /r9k/ specifically, it's crawling with pedophiles.
>>
>>36331985

>Remember that disorder thread where so many people here tested high for narcissism? You faggots deserve what you get, and I'm glad not to be one of you.

Narcissism often arises as a response to neglected and/or abusive households. The disorder goes hand in hand with being a basement dwelling tendie eating faggot.
>>
>>36327649
You can't go back to drugs every time something fucking goes wrong. Stay on your goddamn path and continue being a good human being. You can't save everyone, you can only continue trying to be a positive influence on people's lives.
I know staying sober is the harder thing to do when your cards are down, but don't bitch out. You'll get through this and be a stronger person.
Stay strong
>>
>>36331564
Nigga just feed her a cheese burger. Problem solved
>>
>>36331625
You let your bitterness overcome your compassion for people and that's a pitiful thing. Do some reflecting on what you just wrote
>>36331564
If losing her as a friend because you commit her is what it takes to save her, do it.
Now, she could just be looking for some attention so don't over react before she actually starts getting seriouS
>>
>go to a board for depressed people to make fun of them for your amusement
>get upset when they say edgy things
lmao, serves you right you dumb normies. Get off your high horse, I bet you bullied these "sociopath" robot types when you were in school
>>
>>36332683
No, I wasn't the poster you responded to.
>>
yo man im proud of you for not taking advantage of her. rape fucks up a girl, a girl i loved got raped twice and had alot of issues as a result. bottom line you did what you were supposed to but she wanted out. thats just how it is. she might have gotten addicted on meds on drugs growing up. maybe this is for the best so she wont have to be in pain anymore.
>>
Also, for some, caring about others is hard when they never felt anyone cared about them.
>>
>>36333909
>robots can't have empathy for others
Don't project your shit on to me friendo. I'm a full khv with no friends, but even I don't feel good hearing about people killing themselves and especially don't like hearing people make fun of the dead that have done nothing to harm you or others.

Just some stuff to think about.
>>
>>36333998
>project
nice normie word buddy, but it seems you're the one projecting if you read anything more into my post than that which was directed to the normies posting in this thread. I couldn't give a shit what the subject of this thread is about
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.