[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fixing Treatment-Resistent Depression and Anxiety

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: ar5999-lithium-orotate.jpg (98KB, 390x500px) Image search: [Google]
ar5999-lithium-orotate.jpg
98KB, 390x500px
Coming back to this hellhole of a board to deliver a message to miserable robots everywhere. Pic related. Take 1-3 of these a day. This cheap bottle of lithium salts did more to fix my mental state than any antidepressant drug or anxiety medication or therapy program or exercise regimen or dietary supplement ever did. I can't even feel depressed or particularly anxious at all anymore, though other emotions seem normal. None of the side effects typical of people on high doses of the carbonate form. None of the side effects typical of antidepressants either. If you're about to kill yourself anyway, spend a few bucks and see if it works for you too.
>>
jesus christ are we really getting targeted by the supplement jew now?
>>
>>36326652
any experience with 5-htp or st johns wort? or should i forget about them and go straight for this
>>
>>36326725

5-HTP helps me sometimes but if I take it for more than a few days in a row I no longer notice any effect. Lithium orotate does not seem to cause tolerance in this manner.

Haven't tried St. John's wort. It interacts with practically everything else and I take other medications so it didn't seem safe for me. Very complex mixture of effects, not clear which ones are actually useful and which ones just cause side effects. Could be worth trying if you're not taking anything else though.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypericum_perforatum#Mechanism_of_action
>>
>>36326681
Better than the pharmaceutical Jew or the therapy Jew (literally) or the mental-hospital Jew or the suicide Jew, imo.
>>
>>36326725
Been taking about 9 st johns wort pills a day for 3 or 4 days. I dont feel any different. Dont waste your money
>>
>>36326652
Interesting background discussion--
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evolutionary-psychiatry/201201/could-you-have-lithium-deficiency
>>
no side effects at all?
I'm not really suicidal but I'm depressed and very anxious so would this really help
>>
>>36328115

none that I've noticed. at least not at these doses.

people who take very high doses of lithium carbonate prescribed for severe bipolar disorder can develop kidney or thyroid issues after several decades -- but that is like a 50x higher dose. (if you ate 50x as much salt as a normal person, you would get kidney problems too.)

5-15mg of elemental lithium (1-3 of these tablets or any other standard lithium orotate tablets) doesn't seem to cause any side effects. you can check the reviews for various ones on Amazon or elsewhere if you want though and see what other people have reported as well.
>>
>>36328115
the effect seems to last all day also. it's not like phenibut or picamilon where they only last a few hours. and for me at least it seems to work on both depression and anxiety. others report similar effects. though 1x 5mg tablet isn't enough for some people -- I do best with 2-3. some people might need more or less, depending on their own particular chemistry.

it modulates glutamate by holding it within a tighter range of concentrations (too little contributes to depression and too much to mania), reduces norepinephrine release and increases its reuptake (reduces anxiety), and modulates serotonin levels (less fluctuation = also less risk of depression).
>>
>>36328773
well most of the day anyway. the half-life is about 24-36 hours, so levels may be a bit lower toward the end of the day. can adjust timing accordingly if desired.
>>
>>36328773
>last all day
could I ever get to the point where I don't need this stuff anymore? I don't like the idea of having to always take something to feel normal
>>
>>36328977
um... that's not really how mental illnesses work, anon. there is usually no permanent cure, only treatment to control the problem. in this case, it's more about just fixing an underlying dietary mineral deficiency though -- lots of places have no lithium in the water, and they have higher rates of suicide and violent crimes in the population on average. see e.g.:
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/14/opinion/sunday/should-we-all-take-a-bit-of-lithium.html
>>
File: beastmode.png (371KB, 772x439px) Image search: [Google]
beastmode.png
371KB, 772x439px
take the /fatpill/
>>
just take ketamine
>>
>>36329755
only works for a few days
>>
>>36330180
then take it every few days
>>
File: bro-science.jpg (16KB, 350x270px) Image search: [Google]
bro-science.jpg
16KB, 350x270px
>>36326652
Any opinion on this brand? I take their zinc orate and have noticed bigger loads when fapping.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.