[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit normies do or say that piss you off >Taking pictures

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Shit normies do or say that piss you off

>Taking pictures of their food with their phones at restaurants
>>
>>36326418
>Shit normies do or say that piss you off
Posting here
>>
>>36326418
>Posting messages to their SO's which could they clearly do in PMs.

they're trying to rub in everyone's faces that they're so sweet together. fuck off would you please
>>
File: pepe-glasses.jpg (362KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-glasses.jpg
362KB, 1106x1012px
>"Butt dial"
Are normies so stupid they can't figure out how to lock their phone? Then they blame the phones for causing the unwanted calls.
>>
>>36326418
>>Taking pictures of their food with their phones at restaurants

Does this even happen irl?
>>
>>36326707
yes when the family went to Italy mom took pictures of the food. i can understand because it's a vacation.
>>
>>36326851
You're going to look at pictures of your dinners after the trip?
>>
>live an incredibly basic existence, with taste in entertainment mediums whether it's music, movies, TV or video games reaching no deeper than top 10 AAA titles and mainstream Hollywood produced trash
>refute anyone with obscure or niche hobbies or interests as weird
>only find stand up comedians and Big Bang Theory funny
>go travelling to Paris, Berlin, London and Bangkok eating omg so crazy food, maybe even speaking a few words in another language and never venturing any further than 1hr from the hotel you're staying at
>brag about how cultured you are
>>
>>36326418
>walking around in public with their eyes glued to their phones and earbuds in so they have no idea that they're about to bump into you
>>
> bathe
> "working out," because lol you picking something up and putting it back down over and over is doing any work whatsoever
> having a fucking job, fucking pissed me off every time I go through the drive thru and see those normalfags working
>>
>>36326974
I have to keep my earbuds in cause muh autism
>>
File: Reddit Frog.png (48KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
Reddit Frog.png
48KB, 400x389px
>Being "Skeptical" about everything

Don't try to talk to a normalfag about anything on the fringe. They won't even entertain your ideas.
>>
>>36326899
sure when talking about how good the food tasted
>>
>say they have "nerdy" hobbies like it will fucking change anything

Stop fucking ruining things for me
>>
>>36326418

Impossible to teach. They can't comprehend ideas that go beyond society's norms and default values.

"Common sense"
>>
>>36326418
honestly i take pictures of my food because i wont eat like that in a while, idk why rich girls do it. maybe they're eating alone.

anyways i hate when they say "who says that" becasue im always that cringe lord who says it.
>>
normie chicks being overly friendly on facebook photos saying stuff like 'omg you look so beautiful!' yet they talk mad shit behind their backs
>>
>Okaaaay, awkweeerd!
It's not. Shush
>>
File: 121.jpg (12KB, 282x178px) Image search: [Google]
121.jpg
12KB, 282x178px
>>36326418

>Choosing their media, entertainment, opinions and generally almost everything based on popularity
>Reject things without understanding them just because of social taboos
>Living their lives in a way that hurts them because they don't want to be seen as weird
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.