[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we know Jesus came back from the dead?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1492314328339.jpg (42KB, 582x491px) Image search: [Google]
1492314328339.jpg
42KB, 582x491px
How do we know Jesus came back from the dead?
>>
We saw him
>>
Not trying to be fedora, but that part of the bible always struck me as fanfiction tier. Jefferson bible is best bible.
>>
>>36325973
he "apparently" did. there's this documentary about a cult somewhere where "Jesus" is leading them. it's kinda funny
>>
> mfw this is actually something christians and ameritards seriously contend with as a question

hystericalasianman.jpg

It honestly amazes me that anyone can be religious over the age of 15
>>
Its in a book. Black and white and agreed with by millions of other people.

Science is never wrong.
>>
>>36326100

why is it now fedora to be not retarded ffs just jew my shit up

newsflash retards, religions arent fucking true, grow up already
>>
If you actually care about the evidence for this, here is a good lecture by N.T. Wright, a former professor of New Testament at Oxford and once of the world's leading experts on the historical Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnkNKIJ_dnw
>>
>>36326155
*dibs bedora :DDD*

original fucking roast rreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>36325973
The tomb was empty when his posse of disciples and prostitutes went to drop off some shit he might need in sheol. And he went to visit his gay fishermen friends when he was supposed to be dead.
>>
Can you prove he didn't come back?

No you can't.

Jesus and his disciple's were all robots.
>>
>>36325973
I will never honestly understand how people can believe in a religion

you can pray all you want but nothing will happen why do people still believe this shit in the 21st century
>>
>>36326704
because people are not perfectly logical and their epistemological systems are different from atheists/agnostics or other reasonable people.

They start their world view by (unreasonably) assuming things are correct like the bible or their parents, priest.

They've never been on the slippery slope known as doubt. Once you start to doubt, faith in religion is hard to hold because their is too much inconsistency.

>can you prove he doesn't/didn't do _____
like this person said >>36326564

nope.

that's why we are still talking about religion.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.