[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't get her out of my fucking head. Help me bots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1getj5.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1getj5.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
I can't get her out of my fucking head. Help me bots
>>
Grow a pair? Deal with it faggot
>>
Boy your loving is all I think about
I just can't get you out of my head
Boy it's more than I dare to think about

La la la
La la la la la la la la la la la la la
>>
>>36325873
fapping solves any emotional bullcrap
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>36325873
Watch a movie.
5 Centimeters Per Second or 500 Days of Summer are good
>>
find a new girl to look at
>>
File: 354.jpg (36KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
354.jpg
36KB, 680x684px
Just drink. Only a little, though. Don't get blackout drunk or you'll feel worse. It'll free your mind. Trust me, I know that feel.
>>
File: 1492293483839.png (249KB, 550x495px) Image search: [Google]
1492293483839.png
249KB, 550x495px
>>36325873
It's true find someone else, I've been on this one person for like 6 months it's toxic , focus on another person
>>
I suggest listening to royal blood.
>>
>>36325980
Do you want to fucking kill him

>>36325873
It's a bitch but you'll know when you've weathered the worst of it. I realized my former oneitis was a bitch who'd never go out with me after she said yes then ghosted me.

Start chasing other girls. I don't know what your social life is like but if you got some old female friends you haven't said hi to in a while then hit them up.
>>
>>36325873
Did you were together?
Or is just a platonic thing?
>>
>>36326294
We dated for four months, but the last month was pretty bad. She finally told me she just didn't love me anymore, but didn't want to lose me. I tried to mantain a friendship with her, but it just hurt so fucking bad. Yesterday I finally said goodbye to her and cut off all relations. I know I won't heal if I keep talking to her, but I loved talking to her. About everything.

This is hard, anons. And I know I won't find anyone else, I'm ugly as sin. I'm not even sure why she wanted to date me.
>>
File: celebration3.jpg (72KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
celebration3.jpg
72KB, 960x717px
>>36326825
hey bud i just got broken up with about 2 months ago. shit gets better, always does. there are so many fucking people on this planet man, dont make your life about one.

starting a new hobby always distracts me after a break up. Doesn't even have to be anything crazy like starting a new sport, could be something as simple as going out every friday and trying a new restaurant.

maybe try sleeping around too, having the intimacy with people you find attractive and genuinely like being with, without the connotation of staying loyal, or the jealousy that comes with the insecurity of really falling for someone, is great therapy.

that isnt for everyone tho, just keep your head up, get some sun, hang with some good friends, collect stamps or something.

you got it broh.
>>
>>36325873
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze3p-WeLCGk
wash away your tears, anon, and delve into the world of Eldorado by ELO
>>
>>36327130
If I could sleep around with other people, I'd probably be doing just that. Thing is, on top of being ugly, I'm an introverted fuck. Can't seem to meet new people, and even if I do, things just don't work out.

But yeah, I do have friends and hobbies. I can keep myself distracted without her. Thanks for the advice, anon.

>>36327253
Will check this out.
>>
the best way to do it is completely cut her out of all social media you got and block them and then talk shit about her with your friends
>>
>>36325873
Joke's on you, I've never had any feelings for any girls.
>inb4 gay
I've never had any feelings for guys either.
I'm just cruising through life only being sexually attracted to people and not being attracted on a deeper, personal level. I guess the reason why I've never really had any feelings for anyone is because I've been a loser my entire life, and I was realistic with myself. I always figured, "Even if this girl was nice enough to you to go on a pity date, what would you offer in a relationship? You're a pussy beta manchild.".
I've 18, going to be 19 in a month, and I've never felt the touch of a woman. I'm going to kill myself because I know it only gets worse from here.
>>
File: FaceApp_1492392664937.jpg (17KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1492392664937.jpg
17KB, 436x436px
>>36325980
I'm 10 mins into 5cm/s and I don't understand anything. Is my attention span fucked or is it supposed to get better?
>>
>>36325873
Thanks for reminding me of my oneitis I haven't seen in 5 years.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.