[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Sims 3 seems to be a common game that we've all played

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: sims 3.jpg (50KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
sims 3.jpg
50KB, 460x215px
The Sims 3 seems to be a common game that we've all played here. Do any of you guys have autistic stories of stupid shit you've done in the game?
I once created a concentration camp in the basement of my Sim's house and burned alive nearly everyone in the town. Good times.
>>
>>36324071
I roleplayed as a serial rapist named Joey Poptart who would kidnap various people and confine them in a room with only a chair, table and toilet and fed them nothing but rotting bacon and eggs.
>>
If youve owned sims 3 and arent a girl youve made a killer som. Its just a fact of life.

>make a good looking latina lady with nice tits and ass.
>name her Busty Homewrecker
>proceed to flirt with, fuck, and steal the husbands in rich ppls relationships in town.
>kill husbands and all emediaye senpai after marriage. Usually through starvation.
>create underground bunker bomb shelter. Concrete walls, metal floors. >vault mode
>children produced from each relationship are locked in rooms
>forced to paint for income.
>rooms are connected to common area. Noone ever goes to the surface. Noone ever visits.

Etc. Etc.

Ive had my fill of the psycho life
>>
>>36324071
> Make an scitzo child
> Lock him in basement
> Says he's a good artist
> Let him paint

I was *this* close to making Hitler 2.0
>>
>>36324071
try to play normally
quit because I realize there's no point to life
>>
>>36325187
This is really well thought out autism
>>
>>36325464
>generations of children, born and die in the vault.
>hidden art collective.
>when family capacity is reached, the genetically weakest is culled.
>buying up entire town with money inherited from rich families.

At some point I got tired of it all and made a set of triplets born into the family "the 3 goons". I had them all go evil and get into crime, then just had them beef up their bodies and go out to fuck people up in town. Theyd get into fights all the time and win, noone liked them. Fuckin mafia
>>
>>36325663
Top kek nice one
I had a huge family line of criminals in one of my sim worlds, it was great.
>>
>massive plantation
>sell the produce
>black slaves
>separate slave quarters
>house nigger and field niggers wear different uniforms
>
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.