[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First she ruined Johnny Depp. Now Elon Musk. How do these roasties

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1492364575890.png (970KB, 941x939px) Image search: [Google]
1492364575890.png
970KB, 941x939px
First she ruined Johnny Depp. Now Elon Musk. How do these roasties get away with this?
>>
Elon recognizes a vapid gold digging whore. He's just playing.
>>
Because they did nothing wrong.
>>
>>36322016
Because he's pinned over her for ages and he's an easy target. Also she's made a career out of sucking dick and acting, she's good at it.
>>
>>36322136
Elon Musk is an Aspie. Case in point:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ
>>
Amber Heard is literally the hottest girl I've ever met.

Shitty actress but hot af, worth it
>>
>>36322136
This. Elon learned his lesson after his first failed marriage.

>>36322220
He can be a little awkward in person but he gives nerdy robots hope.
>>
>>36323551
>He can be a little awkward in person but he gives nerdy robots hope.

Kek, yeah, his billions and vision for the future makes women love him not his autistic screeching
>>
She gets my dick hard, so I'll give her a pass.
>>
because Elon Musk is not as smart as he thinks he is. case in point: the HYPErloop
>>
>>36322016
If Elon Musk can't hold it down despite being rich, smart, and successful, what chance is there for us? Why bother playing a game that is designed in such a way that we loose?
>>
>>36323648
He's actually not that aspie irl. There are much more autistic engineers at SpaceX than him. And fortunately he's fairly tall.

>>36323697
>not as smart

>mention crazy Hyperloop idea
>other people start HYPErloop companies and raise VC money
>you have nothing to do with any of them
>if they succeed you can still claim partial credit
>if they fail you can say you had nothing to do with them

I'm pretty sure he knows exactly what he's doing anon.
>>
>>36322220
Every moment with Elon is awkward.
>>
>>36324010
>There are much more autistic engineers at SpaceX than him
That's an extremely low bar.
>>
>>36324133
True. He's basically an alpha nerd. He's actually somewhat personable irl though. He comes off worse on camera which makes it odd that he enjoys being in the limelight so much.
>>
>>36324245
Wait, have you met Elon-kun before?
>>
>>36323551
>This. Elon learned his lesson after his first failed marriage.

He married the exact same women two times, after second divorce she got even more $$$
>>
The Afton Smith of our generation. Looks like we won't be going to Mars after all.
>>
>>36322016
Who cares, she has good genes Elon wants babies with her
>>
File: duncepepe.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
duncepepe.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>36322220
>you'll never be one of Elon Musk's kids
>you'll always be genetic trash
>>
Wait, the woman he got engaged to after one week of knowing her, was the crazy bitch who ruined Johnny Depp?
>>
>>36322791
You met the destroyer of worlds?
>>
Who the fuck is amber heard?
>>
>>36323697

This, Musk made his wealth by luck and association. Then he fucked over tesla and now he is running spacex into the ground.

He is a dreamer, he has got some good ideas and that's about it.
>>
>>36322016
Because this fucking dyke is so goddamn pretty, it's hard to resist the chance to see her face in your lap.
>>
>>36326167
>Looks like we won't be going to Mars after all.

You know you may actually be right here.

Let's say Heard married Elon and then divorced him and took a large part of his assets, that would severely hinder his ability to invest in aerospace.

The accumulation of capital is vital for the progress of civilization. Things like inheritance taxes and alimony destroy that.
>>
Hire a hitman to kill her
>>
>>36326532haha, whatever makes you happy kiddo.
>>
File: 1491835323870.jpg (103KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491835323870.jpg
103KB, 720x960px
we must start a petition for that she cant steal all the mars money.
We need the electric cars too and she is going to steal everything and spend it on shoes
pls stop her /r9k/
>>
In all honesty, we need warp gate tech, or some space ARKs or we are fucking fucked. We have MAYBE 300 years before the next supervolcano wipes out America and we have the biggest tech lead. Mars will buy humans maybe 50 years, tops.
>>
File: amber_heard_hidden_palms.jpg (238KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
amber_heard_hidden_palms.jpg
238KB, 1200x1600px
>>36322220
As pretty as Tallulah is, she's a dumpy girl next to Amber.

I'm pretty sure Elon is going get shaken down for 99% of his net worth and SpaceX will get sold to L'Oreal by 2025.
>>
>>36325461
Yes, many times during meetings and just walking around the production floor. I don't know him personally but he's always been professional in my interactions with him. He's mostly pretty normal, sometimes he can be a bit awkward.

>>36326532
>now he is running spacex into the ground
Nah, we're doing alright.
>>
>>36326722
I hope he does the right thing and rapid-clones her from some of her hair fibers.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.