[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell do people meet new people, let alone meet cute girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1467011686467.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1467011686467.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
How the hell do people meet new people, let alone meet cute girls?

Do you just walk up to people in public or something? Cause I've never fucking understood this.

I'm a NEET and the few friends that I do have never want to do anything, so is there anything that I *can* do to make new friends?
>>
You have to have friends to find new friends.

You have to a have work experience to find a new job.

You have to have relationship experience to find a new gf.
>>
I was wondering this too.

Perhaps if I go and sit in McDonalds with my Nintendo Switch in table mode I can entice people into my trap...
>>
You could try joining some sort of club, but probably the people there would realize you're weird and boring and shun you.
>>
Drop some, and hit the city.
>>
not op but in the same boat

i live in the city. i don't know what "drop some" even means.
>>
>>36321571
Used to be in the same boat as well. Just started going out to clubs regularly and met people there that introduced me to social rings
>>
Shiggy diggy I am a big ladyboy and I like le chicken tendies my boy. Dont mute the truth my top lad
>>
It was at a party. I was really crossfaded and I walked up to her and told her she was "bad as fuck" and other shit I don't quite remember. Anyway I got her number, we went to dinner and fucked on Valentine's Day and started dating about two weeks after
>>
>>36320475
Never, I repeat never talk to strangers hoping to make new friends, if you do this people will think of you as a weird guy, normalfags never do this, this is a old meme from the 60's. People make new friends from other friends circles, the moment you are isolated without friends you are fucked, there's no going back from there, normalfags will give you as an advice to meet new people like is something easy and natural, but there's the fact that they will never comprehend to you, because they always get invited to activities or parties, they will never understand the fact that you literally have zero friends.
>>
Its hard to meet new people, judt bee yourself, le chicken dinner
>>
>>36321747
How can i be myself when i am noone?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.