[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /european/ here? Things are comfy desu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 40

File: europejski neet.png (501KB, 665x445px) Image search: [Google]
europejski neet.png
501KB, 665x445px
Who else /european/ here?

Things are comfy desu
>>
this has to be bait right?
i live in europe too
orignal comment
>>
>>36319815
Watch out for trucks.

>This is unoriginal, lol.
>>
No I am British. I am comfy.
>>
ha fuck you mainland europoors. UK is the most comfy nation.
>>
>>36319906
>durka durka muhammad jihad
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1474757177881.png (226KB, 552x333px) Image search: [Google]
1474757177881.png
226KB, 552x333px
Very comfy.
Generous neetbux make everything great.
Who /2600ecomputerhere/ without ever working a single day?
>>
>>36319858

>this has to be bait right?

Why bait, anon-kun? I really feel comfy living here
>>
File: 1482348627003.jpg (51KB, 770x515px) Image search: [Google]
1482348627003.jpg
51KB, 770x515px
Brit who voted remain here

Hopefully I can snag an EU passport before the ship sinks
>>
>>36319815
I also live in europe and I can agree. Being a neet is much easier here then in America.
>>
>>36319815
Pls Ieave shitskin
>>
>>36320004
if you really want that eu passport come up north lad
>>
>>36320102
I'm in the city of Manchester for another three years

otherwise I would be moving as soon as possible, doesn't help that the pound keeps dropping
>>
>>36320004
Eu passport will only be valid for a couple years max as the Eu will be gone soon
>>
>>36320131
>>36320004
>University student
>Voted remain

Checks out
>>
File: disgusted nige.jpg (55KB, 479x511px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted nige.jpg
55KB, 479x511px
>>36320004
good please leave this island you traitor cunt.
>>
>>36320102
Anyone who votes for independence is fucking retarded. Its potentially a bad move for the UK to leave the EU, it is undoubtedly a bad move for Scotland to leave the UK.
>>
>>36320165
well no shit I'm voting for my own interests

I don't own any capital/housing and wages here are stagnating with massive inflation. Makes sense to move after uni were the money is (planning on applying to a few firms in Munich where my brother works).
>>
>>36319815
I'm European, the only downside is no qt fembot gfs and there are less and less white people each day. Other than that, EU is pretty comfy and nice.
>>
>>36320037
>Being a neet is much easier here then in America.
No it isn't and that's like the one good thing about europe. We don't tolerate lazy trash and use the money that would go towards nigger welfare to healthcare.
>>
>>36320213
>wages here are stagnating with massive inflation.

It's no different on the continent senpai. In fact it's probably worse in a lot of places.
>>
>Easter
>shops all closed
>everyone is spending time with their families and gfs
>alone in desolated student city

I'm feeling like crap right now. This is not comfy at all. I had fucking doner for fucking Easter. Cannot believe how low my life is right now.
>>
>>36319815
YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT MY GOD!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-LhfKKgncg
>>
>>36319815
Yeah anon, real comfy, Islamic terrorist attacks every other month, Arabs raping young White girls, boats of shitskin migrants ruining our demographics. So fucking comfy.
>>
File: 1491245228247.png (331KB, 1142x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1491245228247.png
331KB, 1142x1038px
>be Brit
>move to Sweden for free university
>get paid to study as well
>apply for all sorts of grants for obscure things
>get Macbook Air by complaining that I have Dyspraxia and can't write properly (partly true)
>postal vote for EU referendum arrives
>Vote Leave
>Now unemployed in Sweden getting sick bennies
>Will stay as long as I can

COMFY AF
>>
>>36319863
terrorists are a meme thing for normies to fear
you are more likely to be killed by lightning
I don't leave my home at all anyway, so it's not a problem

>>36319815
I'd rather kill myself if I had to live outside of EU
Switzerland and Norway de facto counts as EU
>>
>>36320296
>terrorists are a meme thing for normies to fear
Until they come for you.
>>
>>36320273
>>36320280

You are clearly Americans. Literally nobody gives a shit about that stuff here.
>>
File: 1488316102119.png (23KB, 415x405px) Image search: [Google]
1488316102119.png
23KB, 415x405px
dutchfag here

live as a NEET in a comfy village
>>
>>36320215
There are european fembots. We're just quieter I guess.

I live in a sunny southern european country. Pretty comfy except we're broke. I'm moving to Germany soon. Worried about having to live by myself for the first time.
>>
>>36320322
>nobody gives a shit

That's not a good thing.
>>
>>36320147
haha, thx for the laugh
>>
>>36320191
for Scotland it's better to leave UK in order to stay in EU

>>36320215
>less and less white people
we are still over 90% of people here and it won't change nearly as fast as pol says
>>
File: YES.png (20KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
YES.png
20KB, 800x600px
>>36320295
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49E9grEcrxs
MOVING TO SWEDEN WTF ANON YOU ARE A TROLL HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHZHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BIGGEST JOKE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD FUCKING SWEDEN AHAHAHHAHAHAHJHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA SWEDEN NO WAY IN HELL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>36320213
>tfw voted leave for the same reason as you voted remain
>wanted mass exodus to reduce housing demand and therefore price
>>
>>36320335
get the fuck off this board roastie pos
>>
>>36320242
Rent and wages are a lot more reasonable in Bavaria compared to home (snow in winter and actual sun in summer too!), Its my plan after I graduate at least.

If that fails I'll just move to somewhere in Asia and spend my days fugging Asian qt's on some ESL gig for a few years
>>
>>36320335
Wait what, I'm from the Southeast, Balkanfag here. Good luck to you, fembot, wish you all the best. I wish I had the opportunity to go to another country but I have no idea how am I supposed to do that.
>>
>>36320335

You'll probably hate it. At least move to a place with a big chunk of people of your own ethnicity so you won't feel as lonely.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 280x210px
>tfw Brit
>tfw no continental gf
On the plus side my Mummy has told me that I'm always welcome to stay at her house in the middle of nowhere, so now I have somewhere to go when all hell breaks loose and everyone dies.
>>
>>36320350
>for Scotland it's better to leave UK in order to stay in EU

By what metric? It's a dumb idea for the UK to leave it's biggest trading partner, right? So why would it make sense for Scotland to leave it's biggest trading partner?

Likewise jobs, there are more jobs dependent on the union than with the EU. Likewise with the financial sector, you'll need a lender of last resort, which you won't have without your own central bank; which AFAIK isn't something that's planned.
>>
>>36320335

Pls be my gf

originalium
>>
>>36320335
What part of germany? Und wie siehts mit der Sprache aus?
>>
>>36320328
How fucked are you if you can be NEET in this country? How many mental illnesses do you have?
>>
>>36320350
>have to join the Euro
>become independent to give more powers to Brussels than you'd otherwise have out of the EU

Scot Nats just hate England. They're the worst of the worst. It they were truly for independence that'd be different, but the pro-EU BS is hypocritical.
>>
>>36319815

Is it safe for a white, Christian American to go to Europe or will I be beheaded by the local population for being a heretic non-Muslim? The US state department labeled all of Europe as dangerous no-go zones for white Americans.
>>
>>36320375
>Rent and wages are a lot more reasonable in Bavaria

Rent is absolutely ridiculous here. Well it sounds like you've got a plan, so good luck.
>>
>>36320280
>islamic terrors every month
not true
also you literally have over 10000 times better chance of being shot by a redneck in USA than being kill in a terrorist attack in EU
>arab raping girls
it's true that sometimes some sandnigger rapes someone here
maybe because there are over 500 mln people here and about 10 mln of them are arabs, so some of them have to be criminals
it's not a regular thing though, nobody really cares and it's an internet and far right politicians meme
>migrants
it's true
there have been about 2 mln migrants in past 24 months
so like 0,4% of our population
it still sucks to pay taxmoney for them, but there are worse problems like unemployment or healthcare
>>
>>36320352
Dude I got FREE university tuition in English! Had a great time.
>>
File: Enriched.jpg (111KB, 735x520px) Image search: [Google]
Enriched.jpg
111KB, 735x520px
>>36320429
Many he's European.
>>
>>36320335
Well stop being quieter and eurobots and eurofembots can get together. I just want a euro fembot gf to play vidya with.
>>
>>36320429
>>36320429

>How fucked are you if you can be NEET in this country?

Pretty fucked. Getting a decent amount of NEETbux is hard, currently applied to the UWV. Hope for the best.

>How many mental illnesses do you have?

Aspergers Syndrome
Recurring Depressive Disorder
I can function about half-way in this society.
>>
>>36320464
>so like 0,4% of our population

I wish people would stop doing this. Don't compare it to the population as whole, compare it the demographic they're joining.
>>
>>36320335
Are you spaniard? Because that's the path that some spaniards take these days.
>>
>>36320353
>He thinks immigration will stop post Brexit
>He thinks the overpopulation and housing market will go anywhere

I'll bet good money that we will be taking 100,000+ per year, they will just be Pajeets and Nigerians instead of Poles.

Remember Theresa's last promise to cut immigration? Even non-EU immigration was wildly over what she said it would be brought down to, that will increase once EU free movement stops and corporates petition the Tories/Labour for their cheap labour.
>>
>>36320315
not true senpai
there are thousands other things that are more likely to kill me

it's a made-up problem, because media loves to sell ads and nothing makes you a better media consumer than being scared
>>
>>36320427
I move to Koblenz. Sprache seht gut aus
>>
>>36320452

What kind of Christian?
>>
File: SuccesBreedsJealousy.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
SuccesBreedsJealousy.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>36320469
Oh my god just give it up you shill the day I go to Sweden is the day I want to die by penetration of a thousand black dicks.
Trying to promote Sweden is like slithing your own throat so that your children can be raped.
Stop memeing.
>>
>>36320519

I can't wait until Muslims take away your lifestyle. See, even though I don't like Muslims, we agree with our hatred of degeneracy. Only one harmed here is you and all the feminists and leftists and gays that keep defending them. One way or the other your shit is ending.
>>
>>36320357
No.
>>36320389
Thank you, fellow southeuro. I just got lucky, I guess.
>>36320390
There are not many people of my nationality there unfortunately. But I'll live in a place with a reputation of having lots of immigrants (though mostly from the middle east).
>>
>>36320519
>it's a made-up problem
Really? I'm sure I remember something happening in France, and Germany, and Sweden, and the UK.

>there are thousands other things that are more likely to kill me

Right, and the probability of me being mauled to death by a tiger is practically 0. Doesn't mean that go to the local zoo and jump in the tiger enclosure with impunity.
>>
>>36320495

>Aspergers Syndrome
>Recurring Depressive Disorder

What the fuck? I have those as well and I'm putting my ass through university anyway.
>>
>>36320529

Catholic. My father is European so I have a EU passport through him if I want. I just don't see the real need to get one and I'd probably never go because Europe is a terrorist caliphate now.
>>
>>36320004
>Le patriot rivers of blood in the le streets and economic le collapse le EU nazi tolerance for child le rapists.
>>
>>36320551
I'm not promoting Sweden. Their overly generous welfare system will destroy them. Thought I'd help them achieve their goal of bankrupting themselves while benefiting myself tho
>>
File: 1492369466059.webm (1MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492369466059.webm
1MB, 720x720px
>>36320569
>No.
Present thine face, cock gobbler
>>
>>36320587
I dropped out of college. I was just exhausted and apathetic. I stopped caring about getting good grades and "being succesful". It just didn't matter to me. I was gonna be alone anyway, just wanted to stop slaving away.

do what you do dude I don't care
>>
File: 4548848.png (402KB, 744x549px) Image search: [Google]
4548848.png
402KB, 744x549px
>>36320619
Nah I stopped reading at "I'm" we all know you are a paid shill to pretend like Sweden is fine.
We all know what's going on.
>>
>>36320584
For the UK desu more people die in car crashed than that attack the other month. Sure it was bad, but I live in central London and don't worry at all. More likely to get hit by a regular truck driver than an Islamist in a truck.
>>
Europe is going to burn in nuclear fire by the end of the decade, enjoy the comfiness while you can
>>
>>36320569
You're welcome, but I'd be wary of migrants to be quite honest. Hopefully all goes well.
>>
>>36320338
it is as long as the problems are fake
we have real problems here, like the poor countries being in eurozone because of much integration

>>36320422
postbrexit Britain will be in a big recession
most of your GDP is exporting services, mostly financial, to the mainland and it will collapse
big banks are already starting to move to Germany

so Scotland has a choice between a broke and relatively small trading partner and a big one with smaller problems
the choice is obvious
it won't be good for Scotland, but staying would be worse probably
>>36320443
Brussels, London - what's the difference? at least Brussels will still mean something
and hatred towards other nations is the very definition of being a national
also euro is a stable currency
postbrexit pound won't be
>>
>>36320682
You miss my point, why proceed with a course of action that is increasing your likelihood of being killed, when it's pretty easy to change course?
>>
>>36320452
I think that any contat with a universal healthcare and welfare in general could kill an american

>>36320505
fair point
still, they are not even close to be a majority in any city in Europe
maybe Marsille, but it has historical reasons
>>
>>36320595

>Catholic

I'm Catholic too so it's fine. Lots of families like yours (European father/mother first gen Americans) are actually coming back because life here is comfier here and one of the big reasons they give is the lack of crime and how safe it is here.
>>
>>36320669

> I stopped caring about getting good grades and "being succesful". It just didn't matter to me. I was gonna be alone anyway, just wanted to stop slaving away.

Fuck you're scaring me now. I'm fighting those exact thoughts all the time.
>>
>>36320754

Yeah, but I wouldn't want any kids I may have to get raped by Africans and Muslims in school. Would never settle in Europe. That's a sinking ship.
>>
>>36320702
> leave the EU and repatriate powers on fishing, agricultural policy, etc and devolve them to Scotland
>Independant Scotland surrenders these powers to the EU when they opt to join

Scotland trades massively more with the UK than the EU. They're better off in our single market.

> hatred towards other nations
We want to be friends with all nations just not part of a federal Europe.
Scottish Nats clearly do just hate the British though. Hence being cucks to Brussels.
>>
>>36320795

A little raping is not bad. You just need to lube your kids ass with Vaseline beforehand so it doesn't hurt them so much. It's what we do now.
>>
>>36320791
I just eventually broke.

Make a good choice anon. It might sound empty but I mean it. I can't give you tangible advice, you gotta decide for yourself.
>>
>>36320568
I'm not a feminist, leftist nor gay
I'm simply not brainwashed by /pol/
and no, muslims will not take away my lifestyle as such a small minority won't be able to do that
anyway, history teaches us that every minority assimilates over a 3 to 4 generations

>>36320584
>something happening
yeah, but the scale is extremely small in comparison to the attention it got

>tigers thing
that's a bs metaphor
my chances of being mauled to death is close to 0
living in a city with a zoo in it does not increase it in any significant way
>>
>problems are fake
>everythings fine
>lets just work on

No the EU is not 'fine' And unless it gets shit together it could well break apart. But lets see how the next elections turn out.
>>
File: 1098257162346.png (2MB, 1500x748px) Image search: [Google]
1098257162346.png
2MB, 1500x748px
>all the britfags come out
Cmon now lads, I thought you wanted to distance yourself :^)
t. potatonigger
>>
>>36320619
their welfare system is 60 years old and they still have healthy economy
turns out most people somehow don't want to be a parasite

>>36320795
>Europe is a sinking ship
it's a meme
>>
>>36320702
>postbrexit Britain will be in a big recession
Oh God more economic predictions. First it was going to be a recession if we voted to leave, then it was when article 50 was triggered, now it's 2 years time. Go read a paper called "Measurement without theory: the use and abuse of economic models in the EU referendum debate"

>most of your GDP is exporting services, mostly financial, to the mainland and it will collapse

And most of your GDP is linked to the union. So again, why is it a good idea for you to leave the union? Moreover your statement about GDP is even correct, financial services are 12% of GDP, a large amount certainly, but not "most". Also I doubt you claim that most services end up on the mainland, since trade (as a whole) with the EU is about 44%.

>big banks are already starting to move to Germany
No. Some big banks are moving their European operations to the EU. This was expected.

>Scotland's choice
Is between economic suicide (see my previous post) and a potentially painful few years. Moreover you'll be required to join the ERM if you want to join the EU, that implies some serious austerity would be coming Scotlands way.
>>
>>36320847
>anyway, history teaches us that every minority assimilates over a 3 to 4 generations

Except actual studies show that 2nd and 3rd generations of Muslim immigrants are MORE radicalized that their immigrants parents. And having a native parent does nothing to quell radicalization. Europe will be a Muslim caliphate once the boomers die. Women, gays, and leftists should be scared but they are the ones defending and opening the doors. I love it.
>>
>>36320881
Tbh lad we just wanted to make Europe more British but we couldn't do it from within so we just shitpost from the outside
>>
>>36320847
>that's a bs metaphor
It was meant to highlight the stupidity of saying "the probability of x is small, therefore it's unlikely to happen". While at the same time doing something that will increase the probability of x happening.
>>
File: =DDDDDDDDDDDDDD.jpg (2MB, 1984x3520px) Image search: [Google]
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDD.jpg
2MB, 1984x3520px
rate benis :DDDD
>>
>>36320911
>it's a meme

EU wants to open immigration offices all over Africa to streamline immigration from there. Brussels and EU wants to expand their influence by accepting Middle Eastern and African countries into the EU.
>>
Fuck this goddamn place. Full of normies and too fucking crowded.

I'm taking a pay cut and moving to New Zeeland.

I heard New Zeelanders are ugly so maybe I'll find a welcoming home there.
>>
>>36320858
real problems
>eurozone in constant crisis because having same currency in countries at a different level of development and separate budget is a bad thing
>unemployment in Spain, Greece and Italy
>Hungarian and Polish governments being just Russia's cucks
>no real army

fake problems
>immigration
>muslims
>terrorists
>Brussels killing sovereignty
>>
>>36320911
They've only had mass third world immigration for a few years though. It's better with an educated and patriotic population. Not when you let in millions who don't care for your country or its future. Give it time.

>>36320911
> Britain will enter a huge recession

Where have I heard that before... really activates the almonds...
>>
>>36320928
you'll be halfway in the door, shouting obscenities at the eu
you know it and i know it
>>
>>36321028
Nice Ghostism foxy.

Being half in half out shouting obscenities at the EU was the British way within the EU anyway.
>>
>>36320986
>fake problems
>>immigration
>>muslims
>>terrorists
>>Brussels killing sovereignty

Uh no, those are LONG term problems. Your real problems are short term problems. You probably think that the country makes the people and not the other way around. I literally cannot wait until Muslims outnumber you all and start enforcing Sharia law.
>>
>>36320913
you seem to assume I'm Scottish while I'm Czech

you seem to have some fair points, but I think you underestimate the possibility of EU killing all trade with UK simply to show any other country that leaving is not a good option
remember that any EU-UK deal will require a consent of all member states, so one angry government may kill it and it will mean an economic war
EU is far bigger than UK, so it will harm mostly one side
>>
>>36320627
No. Go jerk off to one of the many selfies posted here regularly by attention seeking whores.

>>36320427
Berlin. Sprache koennte besser sein. Ich muss noch mehr ueben.
>>
>>36320986
And YOU decide that for the whole EU?
Interesting. We called that totalitarian last I looked.
>>
>>36320917
you're right about the second generation
third is etiher being an idiot or being assimilated, there are no 4th generation of muslims in EU yet, so we can only make predictions

>>36320957
increasing a probability fom 0,000001% to 0,000002% is making it twice as likely but it's still almost impossible

>>36320973
source needed
and alt-right websites are not a source, give me something official
>>
/balkan/ here
semi comfy I'd say
just wanna snatch that driver's license and drive to Herzegovina gah
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36319815
This poster is European and agrees with you.
>>
>>36320749
>maybe Marsille
So I take it you're french. Well I looked at the population pyramid for France (from around 2014) and estimated (very very roughly) that there are about 8,000,000 men between 10 and 35. You said earlier that there were about 2 million added so far, that's 20% of the demographic.
Assumptions:
>Most refugees were men
>Most were between 10 and 35
>Each bar in population pyramid had exactly 400,000 people in it
>>
>>36320973
yeah, this way EU will be able to legitimately say fuck off to boat people
>you want in? show us your papers in Africa, don't come here without that
>>
>>36321180
>denying Africans and Muslims

Are you racist? They will never deny immigration.
>>
>>36321147
what the fuck is there to see in Herzegovina
Out of Balkan countries, Croatia and Serbia have it best. Maybe Slovenia or Greece, but Croatia and Serbia are way better.
>>
>>36321093
>making a statement about a fact
>being totalitarian
seriously wtf
>>
>>36321180
>EU will be able to legitimately say fuck off to boat people
>EU
>saying fuck off to anyone
>especially to people of color
Toppest of keks
>>
>>36321147
it's an European thread, sorry

>>36321171
2 mln in whole EU, you idiot
and those assumptions are based on fake memes
>>
>>36321069
But if you are deliberately evil towards us to punish us from leaving we could

1) withdraw all security cooperation
2) become a massive tax haven
3) refuse to defend you against Russia
4) actively seek to cause disunity

You want us as a friend as we want you as a friend. It's the best outcome for all.
>>
File: received_297576117255910.jpg (119KB, 540x850px) Image search: [Google]
received_297576117255910.jpg
119KB, 540x850px
>>36321204
priroda anone priroda
>>
>>36321069
>you seem to assume I'm Scottish while I'm Czech
Well this started with me talking to some Scottish guy, so you can imagine why.

>but I think you underestimate the possibility of EU killing all trade with UK simply to show any other country that leaving is not a good option

But on the other hand, that would validate everything ever Euroskeptic has ever said. Potentially a very, very bad move. Also it doesn't make sense from a business perspective.

>so it will harm mostly one side
Maybe...maybe not
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/feb/01/eu-brexit-deal-city-leaked-report-european-parliament-article-50

This is a lot more complicated than a lot of people want to make it out to be.
>>
>>36321204
have you ever been there? Croatia is the best balkan country, all the rest sucks as they are extremely poor and violent
Greece is not a real balkan
>>
File: image.jpg (360KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
360KB, 1280x1280px
>Burgers in this thread talking about Muslims
>They think they're somehow exempt from this game even when the rules are written within their own borders
Hey, at least you've got (((Trump))) on your side.
>>
>>36321203
well memed
>>36321219
you probably never really read anything about Frontex or EU borders, especially the southern and eastern ones
>>
>>36321234
>2 mln in whole EU, you idiot
Yeah that was pretty dumb of me.
>>
>>36321279

Muslims make up less than 1% of the US population. Blacks make up 13%. Hispanics are the problem and went from 2% of the population in 1960 to 20% of the population today.

America is the size of continental Europe with half the population. There are entire areas of America with hundreds of miles of nothing but white people. You can't walk 10 feet without being accosted by an African and being felt up by a Muslim.
>>
>>36321279
daily reminder Britfags left the EU because of white Polish immigrants, not because of shitskins
>>
>>36321235
you're right but some may say that staying unite is more important
EU could crush britain's economy with a price of a major headache
it would prevent any populist on the mainland from saying something about leaving

it's evil but some would say that it may be necessary

also you have a point about the defense thing, but France has nukes too and it should be enough to scare Russia from anything major
>>
>>36321330
I don't blame them

my neighborhood sucked before 2004, even my parents were too afraid to let me play outside in the evening

after we joined the EU all the worst human trash left to clean your toilets and it's quite nice here now
>>
File: 525662282.jpg (61KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
525662282.jpg
61KB, 306x306px
>>36321427
100% made up.
>>
The EU is a damn trade union. Just making sure it is in everyones interest to not fuck the others over, raise barriers for citizens and leave each other alone else.
That is what it was build on. It should never gone and tried to take on a political "one state" role or have accepted any newcomes who not fit criteria of the trade agreements first.
And sure as fuck it should not have quietly dropped that rule for hegemonic reasons.
>>
>>36321245
osim toga nemas nista
>>36321277
I'm Balkanfag, I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>36321427
that's true
they weren't criminals or something, just unemployed young guys without a proper education or any prospects in life, so they were bit agressive
>>
>>36321461
Not him, but it isn't too far fetched from reality. The most stupidest of people left to live their """dreams""" in the UK, and naturally ended up washing dishes in Kebab joints in London.
>>
>>36321550
Yes it is joining the EU is like joining a spiked dick in your ass it doesn't make anything better at all.
>>
>>36321550
it's me again and you're right
anyone with at least a tiny bit of brain was able to live here
polish people in UK are underclass and no one treats them seriously, so only the worst kind of scum wanted to live anyway, because being a trash in UK is better than being a human trash here
>>36321584
look at Poland GDP
>>
>>36321538
odatle mi je pola familije, nasledje i prezime
razumem zasto ljudi ne vole ove zemlje i zasto odlaze, ali i pored toga volim mesto gde zivim i mesta odakle su mi preci
sta znam anone, nadam se da ces naci neko lepo mesto za sebe
>>
>>36321630
i ja isto, mora da nadjem drzavu u kojoj mi generalni mentalitet odgovara, a to sigurno nije nijedna drzava na Balkanu, potencijalno je SAD tu, mada nemam pojma gde bih hteo da idem
>>
>>36321360
Point is if the EU was hostile and seriously tried to hurt us we have a stronger military than most of Europe...
>>
>>36321686
Nah, we'd just use the city and fuck the Eurozone up.
>>
File: DSC_0245.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0245.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>36320968
Wanna swordfight? Duel me
>>
>>36321671
meni je nekako draze da pomognem mucenoj Srbiji u kojoj sam, ali ako ne bude islo najdraze bih u Finsku
em hladno, em nema gomile ljudi, em nema toliko emigranata kao Nemacka sto je zatrpana
u Ameriku nekako ne bih, mada mi je stric tamo
doduse licemer sam, mozda me moji posalju tamo nekad da odem da zaradim sebi za dzeparac neki veci kod strine na fakultetu da dajem neke casove ili nesto slicno, hocu svoja kola lol
>>
File: 1445518929516.jpg (145KB, 954x627px) Image search: [Google]
1445518929516.jpg
145KB, 954x627px
>>36321686
>we have a stronger military than most of Europe
Only a brittard would go to war with other white countries while literally being outbred by shitkins in their own home. Good one, lads.
>>
>>36320335
S E V I L L A
E
V
I
L
L
A
>>
>>36321748
imam roda i u Nemackoj i u Americi, tako da u principu su mi obe opcije otvorene ali ne znam gde bih
nije tako laka odluka samo otici, znam da bih hteo u EU ili SAD ali pitanje je gde
btw i ja sam iz Srbije
>>
>>36320335
>Southern European
>Quite

I don't think so.
>>
>>36321761
Well if the EU tries to fuck our economy up do you expect us to just take it lying down? Fuck right off. Divide and rule if you try that.

It's stupid for the EU to put us in that situation. Smart move is come to a mutually agreeable trade deal.
>>
>>36321818
meni bi bilo bas zao da napustim familiju
a i nekako necu da radim kod nekog drugog ako mogu ikako da doprinesem ovde a nije mi gust da robujem nekim nasumicnim strancima
odakle si lol
>>
>>36321850
>do you expect us to just take it lying down?
I don't expect you to do that, but you will.
>>
>>36321889
to da, bolje je ostati ali nekad stvarno nemas izbora, standard zivota je 0
Zr, ti?
>>
>>36320322
>>36320464
Stop downplaying the problems you retards. And I'm German, not American, I know firsthand the shitfest this continent has become.

>but there are worse problems like unemployment or healthcare
Those problems are made worse by the migrants you dullard
>>
>>36321948
bg
biti medju silnim urbanim grupacijama je prokletstvo
>>
>csq pas de quelqu'un de francais avec lequel de parler

Those fuckers need to leave the EU ASAP, too. Can the extremists just stage an attack in Marseille already to speed up the process and get Le Pen elected?
>>
>>36322008
ovaj grad nije bas tako urban, mislim jeste ali vecina grada je predgradje i onda je tu centar i jos par naselja, sto i nije tako strasno
ovaj grad mi odgovara, samo da je malo bolja finansijska situacija
Bg se meni iskreno nesto i ne dopada, NS mi deluje privlacnije
>>
How many European women masturbate to the thought of African and Arab men impregnating them?
>>
>>36322088
malo je nesrecno kad kao mladi edzlord upoznas puno ljudi sa slicnim interesovanjima iako si bio ubedjen da ne postoje na tvojoj strani planete, pa ti se brzo zgade
majka shilluje ns dosta i ruga se caletu sto nije imao pojma da se snadje kad su ziveli tamo jer su sve ulice u kvadratima
ne secam se posecivanj nsa ali ako je slicno rumi nije lose
>>
>>36322189
jeste
nisam nikad bio u Rumi, tek treba na leto, a i u NS sam bio pre 7 godina, slabo se secam grada, u Bgu ne mogu nikako da se snadjem, isao sam od Doma Sindikata do studa skoro 2 sata jer nisam mogao da se snadjem
>>
>>36322123
enough that refugee boipuccis selling themself is a thing sjw started crying about now.
>>
>>36322333

So European women literally pay refugee children to fuck them. Wow.
>>
>>36322296
ruma je qt grad mali
nema puno toga ali moze lepo da se proseta
ih bre ko ti je dao tako lose instrukcije da se tu pogubis
ja cu valjda u nis na leto
nemam blage veze sta da ocekujem
>>
>>36322400
vazi moracu onda da skontam neko setaliste u Rumi, steta sto nemam sta da jebem
kontam nista, ne znam ni sta ima u Nisu iskreno
>>
>>36322367
Granny can choose between getting pushed over, breaking her hip, and getting her shit stolen or /ss/ dickings, what would you take?
>>
>>36322513

Seems like she's taking all of them because the /ss/ will do all that to her plus kill her. They want that though.
>>
>>36319815
Yes, but how exactly is being overun by smelly Arabs comfy?
>>
>>36322557
OP is Swedish.
>>
Australia has the most generous neetbux but I don't use them since rich parents
>>
>>36322504
buducnost je misteriozna anone

dobila sam samo prikaze raznoraznih niskih zabiti sumaraka i nasumicne raspale fabrike, dotle mi ide znanje
ako opet prelezim celo leto samokaznicu se otprilike, koliko mi je ogavan osecaj a ne znam sta bih svejedno
>>
>>36322580
I see.

OP, please report for your government ordered rape.
>>
>>36322610
jeste, ali ni u njoj ne vidim nista od toga
tfw no fembot gf zauvek

kontam da ima suma i napustenih mesta, ipak je i Nis u nekoj zabiti
sta fali lezanju celo leto? mene drustvo tera da izlazim iz kuce i da idem na more sa njima ali se meni ne ide uopste iskreno
>>
>>36322700
ja volim da plivam ali mrzim leto i vrucinu, mrzim prekratke stvari i znoj i kozu koja se lepi, samo breskve volim
celu godinu presedim u sobi jer moram, a onda jedino slobodno vreme prelezim gledajuci gluposti
vec osecam kako mi se laptop urezuje u butine i vrucinu i cujem se kako obecavam da cu raditi nesto konkretno a od toga ne bude nista
dok se nakanim da pitam nekog da blejimo svi su negde otisli pa onda lutam sama ali bolje i to
nabodes slusalice i ides
>>
>>36322810
isto iskreno, uopste ne volim leto, gledas serije i/ili anime?
blejim samo sa najblizim drustvom koje sve poznajem jako dugo vremena jer ne mogu da upoznam nove ljude irl, em me smara em ne znam ni o cemu da pricam sa ljudima koje poznajem a kamoli sa onima koje ne poznajem
ne mogu da zamislim da izadjem iz kuce bez slusalica doduse, okruzenje je jako toksicno desu
>>
>>36320452
Come to Spain, we have relatively few muslims. Just go to the smaller cities in the north and west of the country and you probably won't see a single one.
>>
>>36322881
bunarim neke hipsterske animue pa gledam pa se onda osecam kao odvratni elitista
jedina serija kao takva koju hocu da gledam je sivi dom ali me prva epizoda unisti svaki put bez obzira koliko puta pokusam da gledam

osecam se kao animator vecini ljudi koje znam, zabavim ih pa odu pa se onda i ja smorim
>>
>>36323065
isto, gledao sam sad gunbuster i diebuster da bih mogao da govorim svima kako je bolje od evangeliona :^)
nase serije i filmovi su generalno dosta teski za gledanje, sve je drama i teska tragedija, ali ima svoju neku car iskreno

voleo bih da mogu ja tako, ovako mi je bas tesko da nadjem ikakvu temu ili nesto zanimljivo, pa obicno cutim iako jako volim da pricam sa ljudima samo mi je malo teze ako oni ne vode konverzaciju
>>
>>36323194
dobra je jugoslovenska kinematografija, disko nindza me uvek nasmeje mada ne volim ostale price
ehh, gunbuster mi je na listi
svideo mi se angel densetsu bas, ali to sam citala
ljude sa kojima pricam poznajem dovoljno dobro da mi nije problem da ja pocnem da pricam, ali se uvek brinem da ce samo da odu i ostave me kada ne budem vise imala sta da im pruzim
mozda mi je samo ova godina sranje i poklopilo mi se da prestanem da pricam sa vise osoba, mada da ne gresim dusu neke sam i ja oterala od sebe kad su me iznervirali dovoljno
>>
>>36323322
vaistinu jeste, imamo mnogo kvalitetnih i kultnih filmova, koji ti je omiljeni?
dobar je, seriously
to je samo anksioznost, siguran sam da te cene ljudi sa kojima se druzis, I know the feel though, ja sam prestao da se druzim sa skoro svima u proteklih godinu dana, mislim da imam jedva 10 ljudi sa kojima iole mogu da se vidim
>>
>>36323459
ne znam vise ni da izdvojim, ne secam se kad sam pogledala film poslednji put
treba da osvezim pamcenje kad budem imala vremena
ah, verovatno
sa desetak je spalo na dve osobe, najgrdje mi je sto me prejebu osobe s kojima sam bila najbliza
osecam se kao cuck najgori ali tako mi i treba kad ne slusam sta mi stomak kaze
>>
>>36323564
onda vise gledas anime, right?

iskreno mislim da je pre bio problem u njima nego u tebi, ali sta ja znam, i mene je svako prejebao a ne znam na koga to da svalim pa kontam da sam ja ispao los u svakoj prici
skoro svako na ovoj dasci je cuck desu
>>
>>36322580
>>36322623

>OP is Swedish.
>OP, please report for your government ordered rape.

Not quite. Poland here, there are berely any muslims and those who we have are hardworking and law-abiding citizens. Try again /pol/
>>
>>36323687
nemam trenutno vremena ni za to, pa onda uzmem da citam neku mangu s vremena na vreme

sebe krivim samo zbog toga sto se nerviram oko toga iako nema nikakve svrhe onda kad je sve gotovo
mislim, niko me nece nabediti da sam kriva za nesto, previse sam tvrdoglava za to

pa sad : )
>>
>>36322610
STOP THIS, IT HURTS MY BRAIN

Budoucnost je mysteriozni anone.
.................fabrice

Jako opet prolezim cele leto
>>
>>36323900
don't cry anon it's all good
>>
>>36323838
radis nesto ili faks peglas?

pa, i to prodje zar ne? ne treba to da te nervira bas zato sto nema poentu, samo je takva situacija i realno su ljudi glupi cesto, ne vredi se oko takvih nervirati

kad pogledas koliko orbiters ima, sve ti je jasno tbqh
>>
>>36323958
imam osamnaest nemoj da mi bacas underageb&

orbitovanje mi je bas nesrecno, i oni sami su svesni da nece biti nista, posebno na anonimnom sajtu, a opet pokusavaju
ne kao da se rugam
nego mi iskreno bude zao
>>
>>36324022
necu, nisam ni mislio, onda od ucenja nemas vremena?

jeste nesrecno ali ako ti je to jedini kontakt sa devojkama osim narucivanja hrane kontam da je lep osecaj pricati sa zenskom osobom
nemam drugarice : (
>>
>>36323934
Tak mluvte normalne kokoti a ne zkomolenou hatmatilkou. Kdo tomu ma rozumet? Chytam mozna tak kazdy patnacty slovo.

Muj mozek mi rika ze bych mel rozumet tomu co rikate ale kdyz se snazim to prelozit tak pochopim mozna tak ctvrtinu.

Nasrat curaci balkansky STAY HOME pico.
>>
File: 1487207041478s.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1487207041478s.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
Living in the richest country in Europe while not in the EU. It speaks volumes about the shithole the EU is. Good luck on your sinking ship. I'll sit on my pile of cash and on my direct democracy.

Cya losers
>>
File: Nizza.jpg (93KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Nizza.jpg
93KB, 768x1024px
>>36320519
>Fucking piles of dead bodies are a made up problem
>>
>>36324132
13 people out of 583 gorillion are dead.

OY VEY JIHAD EUROPA WHEN

Americucks are pathetic. Don't get shot while replying 1/578 true blooded Irish man.
>>
>>36320335
What country

I'm southern too
>>
>>36324113
sad treba da upisujem fakultet, mada me vise brine odrzavanje dobrih ocena nego to, mislim da ce mi prijemni biti bleja

a dobro, to jeste, mada onda uvek razmisljam kako osoba dodje do toga
koja nesreca mora da ga pogodi

i bolje, zenskadija je histericna

>>36324115
same anon same
are you trying to pain my brain as well
>>
File: Berlin.jpg (76KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Berlin.jpg
76KB, 720x960px
>>36324202
I'm German. Just like this man, slaughtered by your beloved immigrants.
>>
>>36320170
Yes I wish that traitor cunt (((Nigel)))
Would leave he has played you and will exploit you for every penny he can get out of you while he works you to death to make himself richer
You fell head over heels for the for the (((Brexit))) meme
meme
>>
>>36324256
zavisi na koji faks hoces, ftn i etf su imali haos teske prijemne prosle godine

nema nesrece, isao sam u tehnicku srednju u kojoj sam imao jednu drugaricu koja je otisla za SAD, u osnovnoj se nisam druzio ni sa kim a ni na faksu, pa sam tako dospeo do ove situacije

sve je to ok ali je usamljeno pogotovo jer tfw no gf
>>
>>36320335
>There are european fembots
Yeah, a couple. If there are a few american females here imagine how many european ones there are. We're fucked.
>>
>>36324115
use a fucking cyrillic keyboard you faggot. are you kidding me?
>>
>>36324310
That's not very nice picture, is it skopcaku.

Give back Sudete or something.
>>
File: London.jpg (57KB, 570x379px) Image search: [Google]
London.jpg
57KB, 570x379px
>>36324310
But who cares about dead normies, amiright?
>>
>>36324360
Are you honestly, medically retarded?

Only the shittiest slavs don't use Latin alphabet. Aka eastern slavs and Poorgarians.
>>
File: Paris.jpg (74KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Paris.jpg
74KB, 720x1280px
>>36324389
It's a totally made up problem goyim, just continue voting for EU, mass migration and multicultural society!
>>
>>36324354
>matematika u bilo kom obliku
odoh na filoloski, za japanski mi treba samo n5, ako ne znam toliko budala sam

ahh, razumem
sve uvek dodje iz detinjstva
prilicno relatable dbpi

razumem tfw no gf samo u bf obliku jelte, bas me nesto pogadja u poslednje vreme
sve cesce mi se desava da sanjam da imam nekoga pa se smorim kad se probudim
bude mi i neprijatno, necu da prihvatim da sam opsednuta time da imam decka
zbog toga se osetim kao norman neki najgori
>>
File: 456.jpg (2KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
456.jpg
2KB, 125x100px
European threads are garbage because americans always barge in. Just talk in your native languages, folks.
>>
>>36324360
Nebo si ze mne delas jenom prdel?
Ses urcite jeden z tech vychodnich slovanu co pisou v mesicnich runach ze jo?

Jaky to je byt special snowflake co musi mit vlastni abecedu?
>>
File: Charlie Hebdo.jpg (394KB, 1040x663px) Image search: [Google]
Charlie Hebdo.jpg
394KB, 1040x663px
>>36324478
Getting shot for drawing a Mohammed caricature is a made up problem too, I guess
>>
>>36324487
znam nekoliko osoba sa filoloskog u Bgu, svi mi kazu da je strava i da su profesori japanskog dobri, ili bar Tatsuya da je dobar, gledali su Gintamu sa njim par puta

detinjstvo je bilo bezveze yes

upravo to, u poslednje vreme mi je nekako jako prazno, 6 godina sam singl pa mi i ne ide bas, to jeste pomalo normie problem ali kontam da je skroz ok biti sa nekim tbqh
>>
>>36324478
>>36324389
>>36324310
>>36324132
NOW give me one (1) example of shit like that happening in actual Europe. Aka slav lands.

We may be poorer. We may be "backwards" but shit like that doesnt fly over here. We shut that shit down right quick.

T.met about 69 cops with sub machine guns making sure nothing like that happens on Easter.
>>
>>36324505
Unfortunately that american colony rebelled and kept our language but use a bastardised version of it
my fault for being a britfag I guess
>>
File: Brüssel.jpg (137KB, 944x626px) Image search: [Google]
Brüssel.jpg
137KB, 944x626px
>>36324588
Those Belgians probably just weren't tolerant enough though
>>
>>36324630
>kontam da je skroz ok biti sa nekim
zato kaj si normi
>>
File: 1467914611823.jpg (193KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1467914611823.jpg
193KB, 500x500px
LE EUROPE IS A MUSLIM SHITHOLE XDDD
*faps to interracial porn*
ENJOY YOUR COMMUNISM EUROPOORS
*donates to israel*
SWEDEN YES XDDDD
*sucks tyrone's dick*
IMPLYING EUROPE IS WHITE
*gets job stolen by spic*
WE MUST SAVE MOTHER EVROPA
*becomes minority*
>>
File: Brüssel2.jpg (123KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Brüssel2.jpg
123KB, 1024x576px
>>36324640
Yeah, I really envy you for the lack of muslims. Fuck EU and fuck every German government since the 1960s.

>>36324660
You see the pink stuff, Mr. Made up Problems? It's the molten flesh of your fellow europeans.
>>
>>36324630
nama profesorka vecno pljuje, mada mislim da ona ne moze da komentarise kad se nije proslavila kao nesto dobar profesor

ja sam imala samo jednu vezu, sa osobom koja mi je bila najbolji drug pre toga, ali je onda sve poslo naopako pa mu se sad ni ne javim kad ga vidim
verovatno jos necu da predjem preko toga, sta znam
>>
>>36324687
lol
>>36324745
nemaju oni pojma, ni da pripreme djake za faks niti znaju kakav je faks trenutno

isto samo jednu vezu, mada ne sa drugaricom ali joj se jos uvek ne javljam, ne znam vise ni gde je ni sta je, nije me pogodio raskid jer je bila dosadna iskreno
>>
File: St. Petersburg.jpg (44KB, 603x601px) Image search: [Google]
St. Petersburg.jpg
44KB, 603x601px
>>36324738
>made up problems
It's a shame, really. How can someone be so brainwashed?
>>
>>36324842
sry ja sam cistokrvni robot khv na putu za carobnjastvo
samo savrsenstvo dolazi u obzir
>>
File: Stockholm.jpg (150KB, 1036x583px) Image search: [Google]
Stockholm.jpg
150KB, 1036x583px
>>36324888
You just want to take your dog out for a walk, but then a wild "made up problem" appears, and suddenly he is no more.
>>
>>36324842
kao, hocu da joj verujem jer je ona tamo isla, a opet ona je uzasno lenja i u podne ne moze da dodje na vreme, vecno kuka kako joj je tesko i kako je ona napaceni prosvetar, iako drzi dva casa dnevno u toplom, u jednoj od najmirnijih skola u ovoj drzavi

a verovatno je bolje tako
on je vrlo insistirao da mi se javlja ali ja necu, kad je mogao da me prejebe onda moze i da me ostavi na miru
>>
>>36324929
koliko godina imas?
>>36324943
ma kakvi, nije to ni blizu kakvo je danas, vazi za sve fakultete, prosao sam kroz isto, svi su govorili kako su profesori na faksu kao obicno strogi i losi, ustvari se sa njima uglavnom lako dogovara i nema nikakvih problema, ima uvek bar 1 ili 2 profesora koji su haos ali i oni znaju da budu korektni

bolje je, cesto ni nema smisla ostati prijatelj sa bivsom/im, skroz je drugi osecaj posle, nije to vise to, skroz se slazem
>>
File: Stockholm2.png (711KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Stockholm2.png
711KB, 640x1136px
>>36324936
Imagine your mom goes out, buying new clothes and stuff, but then, due to some made up problem...
>>
>>36325032
posavina
>>
>>36319946
He meant 'Watch out for trucks on the European mainland'
>>
>>36325032
pretpostavljam da cu raditi puno monotonih domacih, bez da nesto novo naucim bar prve dve godine, ali se nekako tesim sto cu imati vremena za neke druge stvari, tipa da ucim finski i idem u teretanu

najsmesnije mi je sto je sa njim palo i pola moga drustva :^)
mada je bilo nekako oslobadjajuce raspravljati se, uglavnom ne govorim ono sto mislim
>>
File: Polizei Sachsen.jpg (296KB, 1238x1231px) Image search: [Google]
Polizei Sachsen.jpg
296KB, 1238x1231px
>>36325036
"Mommy, why are the policmen now always carrying assault rifles?"
"Don't worry son, it's a made problem."
>>
>>36325066
imas ti jos celu deceniju pre nego sto postanes carobnjak, ima jos vremena za tebe, ja cu 22 ove godine
>>36325122
upravo, mozes da uzmes finski kao 2. jezik u 1. i 2. godini, u 3. i 4. moras uzeti drugi jezik, trebace ti jedno mesec dana da udjes u neki ritam posle ce ti biti lako pogotovo jer si u istom gradu kao i faks, studentski zivot je skroz dobar

ako si imala takvo drustvo onda ti bas i nije bilo neko drustvo iskreno, i trebala si sve da kazes
>>
File: Brüssel3.jpg (92KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Brüssel3.jpg
92KB, 600x800px
>>36325123
"Mommy, this man doesn't look good. We should help him, shouldn't we?"
"Gee, son, I already told you it's a made up problem. Now come, we have to protest for more immigration!"
>>
>>36325205
ahahaha
ja sem volcel fgt
odbacujem rostije i robstvo
>>
>>36325205
e da znas da sam pitala, caletova neka prijateljica radi tamo, kaze nema finski
boli
vrv cu uzeti korejski, muka mi je od engleskog

neki nisu ni zgresili nista, samo ja ne mogu da pricam sa njima
doduse cula sam o njima ruzne stvari posle, pa mi nije zao
>>
File: Ägypten.jpg (27KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
Ägypten.jpg
27KB, 552x414px
>>36325208
Why, you think Muslims are a safety risk? Go away with your made up concerns!
>>
>>36325245
zasto? to nije robotski ti si samo denegerik sine
>>36325324
da budes maksimalan weeb? :^) mada realno nema dosta jezika na nasem filoloskom

pa eto, sve se realno ok zavrsilo iskreno, ko zna i sta su pricali o tebi tako da ono, bolje ti je ovako
>>
>>36325454
MOZDA
postaje polako popularan korejski, mozda bude neke vajde od toga onda jer nema korejskog da se uci kao prvi jezik
>>
>>36325454
>degenerik
uzivaj u ganjanju bezkoristnih rostija i klecenju pred zenskama
>>
>>36325503
definitivno mnogo ljudi ovde slusa kpop mada vidim da se i prate sad kdrame u poslednje vreme, tako da je skroz realno da korejski uskoro bude dostupan i kao prvi jezik, RIP finski onda
>>36325519
hocu, hvala
>>
File: Iran.jpg (198KB, 630x479px) Image search: [Google]
Iran.jpg
198KB, 630x479px
>>36325344
Silly goyim, why would you have to worry about the religion of peace spreading throughout Europe?
>>
>>36325584
finska je bas nekako idealna ootism zemlja, a i rusija je blizu
>>
File: Islam Pew.jpg (364KB, 1052x1538px) Image search: [Google]
Islam Pew.jpg
364KB, 1052x1538px
>>36325622
I-I m-mean, America has all this shootings, right? Stay mad Americucks, nothing to worry about in tolerant Europe!
>>
>>36325704
U skandinavskim drzavama generalno su autism bux dobri pa nije tesko biti NEET, a i realno bas zbog malo migranata i samog mentaliteta je finska probs najbolja, mada je stopa samoubistva visoka
Za Rusiju ne znam, kako je Rusija dobra drzava za robote? Imam osecaj kao da je to samo veca Srbija iskreno, mada ne znam mnogo o Rusiji uopste.
>>
>>36325848
nije mi do neetbuxa toliko, koliko je hladno i niko te ne dira i ne smara
https://youtu.be/8hftgFqHI50
dovoljne su male stvari da volim rusiju.
>>
>>36325937
deja v- a ne cekaj
ocekivao sam vitasa ili ciki briki u linku ali su to postali normie tier mimovi koliko mi se cini

jeste mnogo je bolje kad je hladno, meni je sad vec toplo tbqh, ne mogu ni da zamislim leto
voleo bih da mogu da otkrijem interes za Rusiju : (
>>
>>36326110
vitas je dobar, nervira me kad nas trpaju u isti kos sa rusima
ovde nije adidas nego maksice
a i ne treba nov adidas nego neki bootleg
vrlo detaljno razmkmisljam o takvim stvarima

danas je sveze bilo, ne volim kad ima sunca
nekako mi je zagusljivo (???)
oslobodi svog unutrasnjeg rusa anone
>>
>>36326286
jeste dobar, na doceku nove godine smo ga slusali na repeat lol
davati takvim stvarima znacaj je interesantno zapravo, a i jesu ovde vise makserice i random trenerke popularne nego adidas, iskreno ni ne znam bas toliko ljudi koji imaju adidas trenerku ili patike

moze da ima do 20 stepeni ali bez vetra i sunca, to su dve najgore pojave, zagusljivo u smislu da imas osecaj kao da treba nesto da radis kao i svi ostali zato sto je 'lepo vreme' (??? da li to ima smisla???) ili u smislu samo da jako smara, realno je oblacno najbolje, kad je sve sivo skroz, sneg je lep isto ali kisa mi je omiljena
moracu da probam da oslobodim svog unutrasnjeg Rusa mada pradeda mi je Ukrajinac does that count
>>
>>36326417
licna novogodisnja tradicija je come sweet death
vrlo me nervira i jako je normanski, mi ne pijemo votku nego rakiju reeee

kad je sunce vise je prasine pa je onda to zagusljivo valjda, ne umem da objasnim
verovatno i do autobusa
kisa je a+, mada novembar je jako meh mesec
prolecno nevreme je a++, sa grmljavinom
racuna se, natezi se oko krima sa drugom polovinom
>>
Hi, Europe.
>>
>>36326551
sounds sad, kakvu muziku ti slusas?
vaistinu, a rakija i votka nisu ni blizu bukvalno, mada su oba pica skroz ok

do svega je onda, generalno je sunce bezveze
oktobar je zato 10/10 mesec obicno, pogotovo tu negde sredina pa do kraja oktobra
generalno nevreme je 10/10, i leti volim nevreme, sa jednom osobom sam jako cenio da uzivam u nevremenu ali nas je zivot rastavio pre nekoliko godina
vazi, hocu, imamo Poklonskaju i to je nesto
>>
>>36326676
trenutno neki nesveti miks vintidz narodnjaka (ironicno kunem se), ebeata i sen - sansa zbog maturskog, king crimson takodje
rip anone to zvuci bas tuzno, nadam se da ce ti zivot dati jos prilika da uzivas u nevremenu sa nekim i da ti to bude znacajno
kraj oktobra je patricijski izbor usrecena sam
jeste tuzno mozda zato budem nesrecna cele godine
mada tu je ivan gavrilovic da izbalansira
>>
>>36326897
Three of a Perfect Pair < 3
nadam se i ja, ako se ne roknem dotle jos bolje, mada ide ok nekako
moguce je, nekoliko puta mi se cinilo kao da je od doceka zavisila godina, da li si slavila sama ili sa nekim?
D V E S T A N A S A T
>>
>>36327009
omiljena pesma mi je definitivno pictures of a city, imam celu diskografiju na fonu ali treba sve lepo natenane da preslusam
uvek se trudim da nadjem nekog da mi makar dodje, ne bih mogla vise sama novu godinu da slavim

uh dusu bih prodala za onaj jedan ivan kombinezon iz spota
>>
File: FaceApp_1492056447672.jpg (39KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1492056447672.jpg
39KB, 343x343px
>all these amerifats mad at our diversity and tolerance

In varietate concordia faggots
>>
>>36327080
zaista lepa pomalo jazzy pesma, good taste fembot
ja sam jako u haosu sa zanrovima, mada u poslednje vreme mi noise, experimental i avant-garde najvise odgovaraju, Vatican Shadow najvise slusam atm
mislim da se slicni kombinezoni jos uvek nose tipa na benzinskim pumpama kek ali da to je pinnacle mode devedesetih
>>
File: 454568545.jpg (44KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
454568545.jpg
44KB, 759x422px
Mommy I feel something crawling in my brain. Mommy where are you where am I? It's so dark in here mommy please I feel so cold!
>>
>>36327181
bas bih volela da se predvece vozam dok ide ta pesma, jako je komfee
eh, proslo je vreme metalika verzije mene, vise se ni ne trudim da pamtim zanrove, pola stvari koje sam tada slusala vise nikako ne mogu da svarim
da li na njima pise ivan velikim zutim slovima? ne bih rekla
a to je ono sto zelim
lol ima komentar koji glasi 'lajk ako biste se pravili mrtvi kad bi vam se javio na ulici' na toj pesmi
moram priznati da mi se dopao
>>
>>36327272
jeste, deluje kao da bi bio dobar trip skroz, mada su generalno jazzy stvari dosta comfy onako
ne slusam mnogo metala, od metala samo black i doom, odustao sam od ostalih, dosta mi je dosadila ta muzika, nekako je pleb tier
vaistinu ne pise a da mi nisi rekla ne bih ni primetio da to pise tbqh
u pravu je covek kek
mada nam ni narodnjaci vise nisu ono sto su nekada bili, skroz smo propali
>>
Qualcuno italiano solo come me, questa notte?
Sono un po' /depresso/ e il mondo fuori e' cattivo.
>>
>>36327390
boze blam me je kad se setim, trebalo je i da me prebiju u osnovnoj mozda bih onda bila manji degenerik (ne bih)
novi talas mi je isto mnogo gotivan, i kod nas i u engleskoj
ima interesantne muzike i u japanu osamdesetih

narodnu muziku vredi slusati u odredjenoj situaciji, sta bi ljudi drugo slusali u kafanama
ali folk trescina ima mnogo bolesnih ne mogu ni ironicno bude mi neprijatno bas
>>
>>36327512
mene je jedino blam sto sam nosio bend majice i imao emo kosu jako dugo (sad mi je samo razdeljak na sredini RIP)
ima, ima i ranije isto, svi bendovi i projekti u kojima je Ai Takano bio i tipa svaki noise projekat je odlican i dan danas.

mogu da istolerisem iskreno ali bi mi bilo jako tesko da sednem i da slusam sam narodnu muziku bez da sam pijan ili u drustvu ili u kafani (mada ionako ne izlazim), jako imam osecaj da mi ne prija, tesko da bih ironicno slusao bilo sta tbqh sori
>>
>>36327683
ah... bend majice... ah... emo frizovi...
uspomene uspomene
sakamoto mi dobar, i on je super za vece

dobro normalno kad si pijan
kako mislis ne pogadja te 'covek moze da promasi ulicu i broj'
>>
>>36320994

>Being patriotic
>Allowing millions of third world savages into your land who do not give a shit about your country's laws and it's future

I don't think a patriotic country would do this in the first place.

Europe is fucked and it's only going to get worse.
>>
>>36327890
>>Being patriotic
>>Allowing millions of third world savages into your land who do not give a shit about your country's laws and it's future

Oh, you're not talking about America?
>>
>>36327814
dugacka kosa je jos uvek master race doduse, ali ne bih mogao da ponovo obucem bend majicu (iako sam emo frizuru nosio do proslog tipa januara ili februara kek)
Sakamoto pravi lepu experimental muziku (ako mislimo na istog), ima dosta chill i comfy underground umetnika iz Japana generalno

Beki Bekic - Otac pogadja svakoga doduse, ta pesma je onako tuzna haos iskreno, Leo Martin - Odiseja je doduse dosta lepo napisana pesma i naravno Toma Zdravkovic
Sta znam
>>
>>36327994
mislim da mi serpast friz nikada nije dobro stajao, ali duga kosa ostaje
nemam srca da je isecem
ryuichi, da
serani poji mi je qt, vezujem ga uz oyasumi punpun pa ima posebno mesto u mom srcu
ah, kakvi divni predlozi, sad bih da je neciji rodjendan pa da sam primorana da idem na zurku
>>
>>36319815

Being poor as fuck is comfy? I am jealous of your comfy architecture tho
>>
>>36328074
meni lepse stoji duga nego kratka, a i generalno je bolji osecaj duge kose
Serani Poji bas i ima neki jako happy-go-lucky feel, ali vezujuci ga za Oyasumi Punpun mi deluje pomalo cudno i da ne kazem kjut, kao kad pesma zvuci jako srecno a ustvari ima jako tuzan tekst
p-pa napravi zurku
>>
>>36328254
interesantan mi je serpa friz na muskoj osobi, uglavom izgleda glupo ali nekome stoji i to mi se svidja
potrefilo se da slusam i citam istovremeno, islo mi uz stil
koja zurka ugasili su mi net datu koristim nema zurke
>>
>>36328381
serpa je definitivno /robotski/ friz doduse, kontam stoji mi cisto jer sam bas jako mrsav
to je bas kul, ja uvek citam bez muzike da se ne bi ne slagalo ali se tebi bas potrefilo
zasto nemas Interneta doduse kakve su to sankcije kek
mada m-mogu ja da je napravim, ili neko iz tvog drustva
>>
>>36328522
mrsavost je uvek dobra
ruter je kod mojih u sobi patim zbog toga vecno
hmmm... zvucis mi kao neko koga znam
treba za neki veliki dogadjaj da iznajmim prostor i organizujem ebeat zurku
ili bar neku sa elektronskom evropskom muzikom devedesetih pa tu ubacim i gabber
>>
>>36328600
jeste
au to je kancer
inicijali su mi P. (ime) R. (prezime)
da li uopste i ima eurobeat zurki ovde?
da nisi spomenula sad gabber bukvalno se nikad ne bih setio da taj zanr zapravo postoji koliko ga dugo nisam slusao
>>
>>36328715
jeste bas kancerogeno cujem caleta kako tumara po sobi i shvatim da blazenih crtica na gornjem delu ekrana vise nema
znam da nisi ta osoba, ne brini
ja ponekad, skoro mi je predstavljen
nije lose kad se covek naljuti
bile su neke 90s revival zurke, mada kapiram da su se tu vrtele opsesija i kralj kokaina
>>
>>36328780
nema goreg osecaja osecam se kao da sam na pustom ostrvu kad nema Interneta
nije mi zapravo ni problem da ostavim kontakt iskreno
90s revival zurke su bile i ovde ali u vidu goa trance zurki, sto je realno bilo jako strava
>>
>>36328903
ah avanturice dok nisam imala net na mobu pa sam u pola sedam pre skole blejala pored meka na terazijama da nastavim citanje nekog glupog fica ili stagod da weeb trinaestogodisnjakinje citaju
diskord za ovakve prilike v nice
ovde su valjda nasu muziku pustali, mada davno je bilo
>>
>>36328976
terumi#0084
ovde je bilo relativno skoro, recimo prosle godine
>>
>>36320004
Brexit is good though. Now that America's mouthpiece is gone Europe can act more independently. France will also leave NATO soon. Europe will finally be its own independent block.
>>
>>36329030
dodacu te kad aplikacija odluci da ne zeli vise da bude zla prema meni
>>
>>36329288
mogu i ja tebe dodati no prob ostavi mi samo id i broj
ili mozes kasnije ti mene
>>
>>36324022
>>orbitovanje mi je bas nesrecno, i oni sami su svesni da nece biti nista, posebno na anonimnom sajtu, a opet pokusavaju
>ne kao da se rugam
>nego mi iskreno bude zao

For the rest of the robots ITT, who don't understand what these two are talking about, this roastie piece of shit is making fun of orbiters on /r9k/ and calls them pitiful.
>>
>>36330094
mislim da niko ne cita ovaj thread uzimajuci u obzir da smo samo ona i ja pricali sve vreme
>>
Where can I move and receive autismbux instantly?

I live in north I*aly btw
>>
>>36327903

At least they have guns and are slowly fixing it. Europeans are eternally cucked.
Thread posts: 268
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.