[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, bots...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

I was talking to this chick on /soc/ and I kinda sperge out on her. I wrote this long ass paragraph to her and I'm really regretting it. Here .Is but I will also be providing screenshots for proof.

"Deep question. What do you actually think about my looks? I have lived my whole life thinking that I'm ugly and what not and have kinda just felt with it. I have never had a girlfriend and the thought of it is so far and foreign to me that even the idea of having one seems like a myth to me. When I went onto /soc/ I was told that I'm an 8/10 and what not. I tried looking at the average and it came out to 7.7. That would mean that I'm handsome and would get girls but for the most part I don't even get second looks from girls. Now you in the thread said that I was good looking but after talking to you I have realised that you're just a generally nice person and would never tell someone that they're ugly but I want the truth. Don't worry about myself esteem I have made melancholy my friend and depression my home. One could not possibly make me feel any worse about life. But lying will. I want you as a woman to look deep in yourself and tell me the truth non of this "just be yourself" bull shit but actually truth. Because right now I don't know what to believe but if you lie to me I will be basing my entire life on a life and I don't want that. If I can help you come to a any harsher judgement I will insult you so that you will give me a more honest answer. Is that too much to ask for?"
>>
>>36319803
Part two of my sperge out!
>>
>>36319819
Part three of my sperge out!
>>
yeah I ain't even gonna read all that but i'd regret it simply for volume.

gj you sperg
>>
>>36319803
>if you lie to me I will be basing my entire life on a life

you're putting a lot of pressure on some random bitch
>>
>>36319831
And finally part 4 of my sperge out!

FML!
>>
>>36319803
it's ok. most of us have made that error
just don't do it next time.
keep it light
>>
>>36319842
I ha a very dependant personality! Especially a girls dependants!
>>
You could've just summarized that into
>hey be honest with me
>how do I look?
>I've always thought I was ugly and want a honest opinion
>thanks
>>
>>36319889
I sperged out I'm not a freaking normie and she was so I just let my emotions run wild!
>>
>>36319889
Also, prior she said that I was good looking but I wanted to know for sure. I live on the validation of other people.
>>
File: 1440541322313.jpg (96KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
1440541322313.jpg
96KB, 792x558px
>>36319843
>>36319831
>>36319819
>>36319803
>spering out about a message that the bitch ignored

dumb fuckin beta orbiter you deserve all bad to happen to you
>>
File: 1488515481202.jpg (73KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488515481202.jpg
73KB, 640x640px
>>36320064
I know I know I know with a bit of originalo
>>
>>36319803
post your picture here chad
>>
>>36319959
after reading all your replies in this thread I think you have Aspergers or some other autism. Heres my tip stop asking questions about every little thing it only makes people angry
>>
>>36320603
>stop asking questions about every little thing
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>36319803
heres what will happen next
she will find an alpha with a nice size dick and fuck him over and over. hes not a pussy faggot worried about how he looks. she will be taking miles of his cock while you fap to loli furries you stupid faggot loser whiteboi virgin
>>
>>36320674
Yeah, you're right but I'm not white though. Which is only why I have even more trust and self esteem issues.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.