[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flatfags BTFO: the post

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 55c.png (128KB, 611x672px) Image search: [Google]
55c.png
128KB, 611x672px
If the earth is flat, how is it possible for the moon and other astronomical objects to be round? Dont they follow the same laws of gravity?
Feel freee to debate me, im legitimetaly interested in what flat earthers have to say about this.
>>
>>36319750
they're all plates that spin really really fast and the sun and the moon is the same just 2 different sides they flip really f ast from day to night
>>
File: Corioliskraftanimation.gif (213KB, 200x283px) Image search: [Google]
Corioliskraftanimation.gif
213KB, 200x283px
>>36319808
Where do they get the momentum to spin?
it cant be because of the suns gravitational pull, and it cant come from nowhere.
>>
>>36319853
um.. wind
>>
>>36319923
But anon:
1. Unless we live ontop of a giant turtle, wind shouldnt exist. In space. In a vacum
2. Even if by some chance there was wind, it wouldnt be nearly strong enough to cause giant discs to spin around
>>
>>36319750
We never went to the moon
>>
>>36319750
No such thing as gravity, the earth is moving up in the plane
>>
File: IMG_2050.jpg (16KB, 208x248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2050.jpg
16KB, 208x248px
>>36319808
what about eclipses tho
>>
>>36320741
What about muh corners
>>
>>36320599
How is it moving up?
Is there any force acting on it?
>>
>>36319808
Then can you explain how they can both be seen at the same time? 'Cause I've often seen the moon in the morning and sometimes even in broad daylight.
>>
File: discworld-atuin-from-film.jpg (291KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
discworld-atuin-from-film.jpg
291KB, 1024x768px
>>36320002
>Unless we live on top of a giant turtle
What do you mean, unless? The Chelonicentric View is the only one that actually makes sense.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.