[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fucking normies reeee

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ignatius.jpg (49KB, 440x600px) Image search: [Google]
ignatius.jpg
49KB, 440x600px
tonight i went to a dinner party

i can't fucking stand normies

i can't stand their stupid jokes

i can't stand their asinine laughter

i can't stand their questions "are you ok anon?"

i know there's tolerable people out there but tonight was intolerable

fucking normies

get out
>>
>>36319063
>tfw too much theology and too little geometry
>>
>goes to dinner party
>thinks he is somehow not a normie

ok chad
>>
File: 6cf.jpg (150KB, 575x523px) Image search: [Google]
6cf.jpg
150KB, 575x523px
>>36319063
did you literally just complained about normies after stating that you just returned from a dinner party?

CHAD, GET OUT!
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>36319086
my valve was very upset

>>36319109
the hard part isn't getting invited, the hard part is tolerating the company

they even started to make fun of me because at some point i sat quietly a bit away from them. what the fuck? it wasn't playful, it was actually "oh look at him he doesn't talk". what the actual fuck? how can you be so fucking rude? are you are a retard?

the answer is yes, you are a neurotypical twat that feels insecure if somebody doesn't play along your idiocy for hours without interruption

why do normies exist? what is it that makes popular/normative party culture the way it is?
i wasn't even being weird or anything, just not into their shit at that particular moment

there is something about normies. why are they such fucking assholes? and why do they think they are nice?
>>
>>36319370
>how can you be so fucking rude? are you are a retard?
>he says while sitting away from everyone like a rude, antisocial autismo

>why are they such fucking assholes? and why do they think they are nice?
>he whines while doing the same exact thing he complains about
>>
>>36319421
it was 10 fucking minutes. we had been hanging out for HOURS

i was appreciative and polite the whole time. until they started pulling their normie antics

normies immediately jump to the occasion if somebody is vaguely not totally into incessant dumb shit chatter or whatever normie activity they are into. they will straight away point it out and make you leave or bend to the rules. the stacies are especially bitchy about it. like a bunch of tribal cavemen following their normative instinct for survival. if you don't understand get the fuck out of here
>>
>>36319510
Your story sounds bullshit. Either that or someone asked why you were off in a corner, you sperged and everyone made fun of you for it
>>
>>36319714
nah bruh

it was a nasty comment from a sheila that kept swooning over the joker chad type and just felt like letting off some of that hysteria
>>
>>36319773
You sound like a poof desu. Why not just bantz back with her?
>>
>>36319896
i usually banter fine, i just had had enough of the whole thing i guess
>>
>>36320061
So the problem was you and you being sensitive?
>>
>>36320095
what are you doing on /r9k/ exactly? do you know why we have trouble with normies? do you know why we call you people neurotypicals? go back to /b/
>>
>>36320283
I haven't been on /b/ since my teens.
>>
>>36319510
>chooses to go to a dinner party
>doesn't choose to leave
>sits in the corner sucking his thumb
>why did normies do this to me?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.