[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS PLACE IS A FUCKING TRAP - WATCH OUT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1492344164260.jpg (10KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
1492344164260.jpg
10KB, 311x162px
people here are all acting, they want you to think it is normal to be in a bad life situation
you are all in on it, you are pretending to be pathetic, you are saying you are kissless, you are saying you have no girlfriend, you are saying you are a virgin, behind a monitor.

did you ever think for a second that there are people who exist that can expose threats like these. You are targeting people and basically telling them "Yeah well i have the same problems as you so it's okay"

None of you have any problems. you are lying.

you are probably healthy, you probably score pussy on the regular, you have a good family, you have money, etc.

You people weren't aware of what exists on the internet right? serious people are out there.

there are so many of you idiots posting on /soc/ and then pretending to come here and make up stories.

you think you are going to fool young teenagers by telling them its okay and that women are all whores.

You people have all the time and resources to do this, i am fascinated!

get a fucking life
>>
You posted this yesterday autist, your thread sucks. Saged.
>>
>>36319022
its here again for the people who missed it.

also shut the fuck up
>>
sum1 ne1
>>
i always wondered why such a hughes's kisses virgin population was on specifically on /r9k/

now if you put the pieces of the puzzle together it does make sense, this place is a conspiracy.
>>
So i am the only 35 year old fat, virgin Loser around here? WTF... What did i do with my life...
>>
>you are probably healthy, you probably score pussy on the regular, you have a good family, you have money, etc.

I do not score pussy on the regular or have a lot of money
Kill yourself normie. Some men were genetically destined not to get laid.
>>
>>36319585
society kills older virgin men. the police and hospitals have tried to covertly kill me before. they did not succeed.

the last time i was in a hospital some asian man was giving away his asian son in his 20's because he wore glasses and never had a girlfriend and was socially awkward and his dad wanted nothing to do with him anymore, he kept begging his dad to take him back and even asking nurses for their numbers but they refused him.

that dude was young, he had his whole life ahead of him
>>
>>36318936
I'm healthy and fit and eat really well. I've always had an amazing mom and a father that has always provided for me. I don't have any money and I never have sex, I don't interact with females any longer. Stop being butthurt you faggot. See a therapist if you want someone to cry to.
>>
>>36319675
That acctually happens in china but over being religious.
>>
>>36318936
I am only here to vent out. I know I can get women but I don't accept the way women are. I don't like their genetic programming to look for males with resources. this makes all women gold diggers and letting them have jobs are only making things worse because that just makes them raise their standards even more because of their nature.
>>
>>36319732
then your parents would be labeling you gay.

stop acting like you don't have a girlfriend, dude your girlfriend is probably sitting right next to you as you post that comment laughing at all the male betas here.

you ain't fooling no one
>>
>>36318936
Best thread in this shithole since 3 fucking years
>>
>>36319356
How is that comment original but me saying
>I want to impregnate those tits
Was not?
>>
women right now are too busy using their tongues to lick an old rich guys asshole.

you will never kiss her lips, instead she is a dirty whore. such is the sad reality of life.

old men pay young women a lot of money to lick their balls and assholes, A GIRL LOOKS AN ASSHOLE OF AN UGLY OLD GUY WHO SHITS OUT OF IT.

WOMEN ARE DISGUSTING WHAT THE FUCK, MEN ARE DISGUSTING TOO
>>
>>36319789
agreed, without the social or economic impetus of pre 1960s for young men and women to get married relationships are such a bad investment of your time you'd have to be a dumb normie to brag about them on a bhutanese card trading forum
>>
valid points are made
>>
nothing else to say right
>>
File: 1472515677731.jpg (144KB, 618x597px) Image search: [Google]
1472515677731.jpg
144KB, 618x597px
>>36318936
>LEL it's all one big joke amirite guise XD

Drink bleach OPEE.
>>
>>36320132
if you go on youtube their is this normie who gives females the gold digger test and every single female fails the test. normies don't understand that all women are like that and that all of them are going to fail because they want to trade up.
>>
>>36318936
reee get out
help us please
>>
File: 1492353560813.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492353560813.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>>36318936
Did you ever consider to just fuck off? Jesus man, ofc some ppl lie because its so fucking interesting to them, but many of us just want to talk without threads like this cancer!
>>
>TFW /r9k/ has become so infested with normalfags they think being a HKV could only be Le epik ironic may-may.

I'm so tired, they keep stealing everything I care about. They took comics from us, they took computers, they took anime, they took cosplay, they took videogames, and they took the Internet. I'm tried of robot culture being appropriated, one day I'm going to have nothing left and I hate them for it so god damn much.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.