[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>crippling depression >literally anything can make me cry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: wusu.jpg (12KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
wusu.jpg
12KB, 242x208px
>crippling depression
>literally anything can make me cry
>someone being nice to me triggers hours of crying
>picture of megaman triggers hours of crying
>not enough tp on the roll triggers hours of crying

I'm on mood stabilizers and antidepressants, and even stimulants, but nothing seems to help. I just feel terrible every day. I go to therapy once a week and try really hard, and I can use what I learned during the week, but it can't stop the knives of sadness that stab me in the gut daily.
Nothing bad has happened lately; I'm not in mourning, I haven't been rejected, my self-esteem is better than ever
I'm just so depressed and it's getting tired. I am honestly considering ending it just to make the pain stop.
>>
>>36315483
>antidepressants

N O
>>
>crying

Jeeze it's like you're not even depressed.

I've had depression for so long I don't even feel emotions anymore.

Be glad you can feel ANYTHING AT ALL. it means you're not lost yet.
>>
I'm in the exact same boat and have been for my entire life OP :(

>>36315552
I don't think it's him/her feeling "sad" that triggers crying. I think crying is its own emotion
>>
No dying allowed. Bad. Tell your therapist that you're still constantly sad after the antidepressants cuz antidepressants are supposed to fix that.
>>
>>36315552
I've had depression since fifth grade. I've graduated numbness and have reached a level of profound sadness that's beyond the scope of what normal people feel.
>>
>>36315571
sorry to ask, but are you a girl or a dude? that might have something to do with it.

either way it's getting hard to hide my red eyes from my family.
>>
>>36315635
I'm a girl but it has nothing to do with my hormones, just based on the timing of when I start to cry more.

I know a few tricks for calming down red eyes if you want to hear them :)
>>
>>36315667
I thought it might have something to do with hormones because I'm a girl and I'm always snotty and crying.

Pls red eye tips
>>
>>36315698
OK!
1. run some cold water and flush your eyes with it
2. get some paper towel/toilet paper, dampen it in the cold water, lay it on top of your eyes a bit
3. if you have any tea bags, dampen those and put them over your eyes as well
4. eye drops/visine helps a ton
5. take an anti-inflammtory (ibuprofen)
6. breathing exercises to reduce heartrate will help the redness go away more quickly

those usually work for me
or you can just wear sunglasses everywhere lol
>>
File: tumblr_ooblaahf141u0gizpo1_540.jpg (101KB, 540x359px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooblaahf141u0gizpo1_540.jpg
101KB, 540x359px
>>36315483
>be at work yesterday on lunch
>spill my smores flavored iced coffee which is basically just caffeinated chocolate milk
>lose half of it in the spill
>dwell on it later at home and realize i would've had a breakdown if i thought about it for even a second more while at work

good thing i'm a retard and stopped thinking about it
>>
>>36315773
Not the anon you're replying to, but this is a wholesome post. Thanks anon.
>>
>>36315698
>>36315773
cry eye girls are cute
gimme the easy cry girls i wanna smooch em
>>
>>36315483
What do you do in your therapy? When I had some heavy anxiety and minor depression a few years back I had cognitive behavioral therapy. It worked really well, but I can't ever say I was trying to kill myself or anything, the anxiety was worse.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.