[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to 11th job interview in the last month >In a sour

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1441224760950.png (519KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1441224760950.png
519KB, 1280x720px
>Go to 11th job interview in the last month
>In a sour mood and tired of doing this
>Interviewer asks me why I want the job
>Tell him "I'm tired of living with my parents and doing nothing and I just want a job, that's why."
>Interviewer doesn't even know what to say and says they'll let me know if I get the job
>Know it's not happening because I fucked it up on purpose because I hate everything
>Get call a few days later
>Got the job
How did this happen?
>>
>>36315465
That's great, dear. What sort of job is it?
>>
>>36315465
Your honesty was valued and I suppose the interviewer felt very sorry for you and a sense of empathy.
>>
>>36315491
Janitor because I'm not qualified to do anything of value.
>>
>>36315560
>need to do an interview to be a janitor
The fuck?
>>
Because around 1% of interviewees actually say something like that
>>
that's actually pretty alpha. Congrats anon.
>>
At least you got it. Good for you anon!
>>
>>36315465
>Interviewer asks me why I want the job
I always hated that question. It's becuase we want money.
>>
>>36315656
It's hard to get a job as a janitor.
>>
>>36315465
You showed you had an actual motivation. Any manager who is not a pompous asshole would hire you if it is for a no-stakes job.
>>
I told my interviewer at my current job that I just needed money and had no ambition. He told me he really liked that answer and now they're trying to fast track me through the company. I guess the secret to life is to not want more
>>
>>36315465

You know I thought of the same answer for an interview but didn't know it would work.

Glad it worked for you at least.
>>
>>36315465
It was refreshing honesty for the interviewer. And maybe he wanted to help you out
>>
>>36315808
>needed money and had no ambition
in addition i'd like to actually go home at 3:30 like it says in the employee manual, not fucking 4:30 or five

fuck "a culture of hard work" i want to clock in, do a repetitive and uninteractive task, clock the fuck out and actually get to do what I want for the rest of the day, not send gay-ass emails all fucking day and have like 3 (three) [tres] fucking hours of personal time a day
>>
>>36315465
>How did this happen?
That line about not wanting to live with parents doing nothing got you the job.
It showed that you wanted the job not were made to get it.
>>
>>36315777
There is no such thing as a no-stakes job. You're being paid, there are stakes. A few hundred dollars a week is significant to a business. Even if you're volunteering there are stakes. You could break something or harm the place's reputation etc. People take that shit seriously.
>>
>>36315903
Cut the bullshit. You're not in front of HR right now.

It's a fucking janitor job. Mop a few floors, don't set the place on fire and go home.
>>
>>36315991
Do you have any idea, any at all, of how important janitors are?
>>
He knows you have nothing to live for therefore you'll make an excellent minimum wage robot slave at your McDick position.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.