[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 536
Thread images: 60

Fembots, why do you all seem to hate yourselves so much, even when you're genuinely attractive?
>>
>evetty

Get the fuck out of there and get back to hispachan, you dirty normie

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36315427
>even when you're genuinely attractive?
Don't raise their self esteem, you retard.
>>
>>36315427
There's more to hating myself because of my looks, and not every girl here is attractive. You only think that because only attractive people want to post their pictures online
>>
I'm genuinely fat and ugly, but other people just have low standards.
>>
Actual fembots are ugly and have terrible personalities.
>>
File: 1492209648630.jpg (189KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492209648630.jpg
189KB, 960x1280px
How do unattractive fembots feel when cute or semi-cute fembots like pic related post their pics and complain about being unhappy?
>>
Please don't hate yourself
>>
>>36315606
she's not cute lol she's just wearing a lot of makeup and has blue hair

the photo is angled too
>>
>>36315639
Can you post your own picture then instead?
>>
>>36315639

T. land whale fatbot woops *fembot*
>>
>>36315653
I don't come here for validation of my looks
>>
>>36315690
Sounds like some bitch talk to me
>>
>>36315690
I come here to see pretty girls like you, so too bad.
>>
>>36315427
My face is okay, but I just hate my general being. I hate being a she. I hate being doughy, I hate my skin, I hate my personality. I hate other women indiscriminately. I gate their long hair and soft skin and high voices. I know I have them too and it upsets me.
>>
Cuz those Tumblr landwhales get dates and somehow fembots don't even though a fembot is 99% more attractive than any of those whales.
>>
>>36315427
Same could be said for you robots.
I remember a few years ago when the faces of r9k thing just started, and before they became so polluted that they had to make /soc/. I was shocked to see how honestly handsome they were, I always expected the fat greasy neckbeard types.

I hate myself because I'm the typical example of a wasted opportunity, and I have ambitions but not enough to get the fuck off of 4chan.

What good would it be if I was attractive? I would still have these complexes. I would still stay quiet and withhold all my opinions so I don't seem weird, then I come out with nothing interesting (surprise) and they see me as boring. I'll still be sickened by how obvious the feigned attempts by men to get into my pants are. I don't think it's nice at all to pretend you're interested in something someone else is passionate about.
If I were a normal person, being really attractive would have its benefits. People would talk to me, be nice to me, get me into parties and get social jobs easier. But what I want (ambition and drive) has to come from within and I don't have it in me, anon. I just don't.
>>
>tfw live in a small city
>no neon-haired fembot crazies to get an easy lay from
If you live in NYC, LA or any other metropolis, you have no excuse for being a virgin.
>>
>>36315789
Most of us are just depressed because normie girls don't compare to mentally ill fembots like you.
>>
>>36315789
>I don't think it's nice at all to pretend you're interested in something someone else is passionate about.

It's the passion itself that's amazing.
I could spend hours listening to somebody talk about something they're really passionate about, even if I thought it was boring.
Just seeing how much they love it, how much they like telling you about it, it's just so captivating.
>>
>>36315690
>tfw posturing as if I don't have garbage self-esteem
>tfw I pretend I don't care so I get more attention

You're so fucking transparent.
>>
>>36316029
??? obviously I do care about my looks but validation from the people who come to this board is next to meaningless lol
>>
>>36315427
>Know a fembot IRL and really like her
>Friends with her sister (who is dating my friend)
>Sometimes she comes along when we're in a group hangout
>Flirt with her a lot
>She's obviously really shy and never reciprocates, but doesn't outright shun me or anything
>Figure not to push it
>Get a normie girlfriend
>When she found out she apparantly started crying
ARRRaaahghh...
>See her a couple times
>She's really rude to me both times
>Feel bad
>Friend stops dating her sister
>Never see her again
Feels terrible

(Inb4 get out normie ree)
>>
>>36316059
Stop lying, Butch.
>>
Fuck you all, im sickened of this shit, you pieces of fecal matter, even girrls that have suposedly low self esteem look after attractive guys, in fact i think that you are even worse that the ones you so call normies, you need so much to prove yourselves that you are worth that you wouldnt resignate with a 4/10 guy, because you are insecure pieces of shit, fuck you, fuck this world goddamn im so fucking triggered, fucking kill yourselves you pieces of shit, FUUUUUCKKKKKKKK YOOODHSakahskHisGKczKhz fuzjK
>>
>>36316241
FUCCXBZAJVAJSBSBXHSJAVSBSVSVSV FUUUUUJUUCK FUCK
>>
All fembots need is a good, thorough spanking, and then to be impregnated.
>>
Fuck you all some of us are actually ugly beyond repair and you attention whores come here for Validation and your 5mins of fame REEEEEEE stick to doing it IRL you greedy hos
>>
>>36315427
Most guys here are the same on that matter. If we assume that approximately 95% of this board suffers from low self-esteem, then they have a poor view of themselves and compare themselves to every other person out there. Often being the looks based on the fact that it's, obviously, the first thing you see, when you >>see a person.

For the record, most guys I've seen on here are genuinely attractive, so get your heads up, lads
>>
File: 1492036262917.png (156KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
1492036262917.png
156KB, 500x688px
You know, that's their nature, they seek some crappy attention

Originalo
>>
>>36315427
I don't hate myself and I'm at best above average.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (15KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
15KB, 200x198px
>>36315427
>Tfw Asian girl with no white chad bf to pound my holes.

Fucking hate Asian men, they are subhuman. Any other fembots have this feel?
>>
>>36316678
why tho
iamveryoriginal
>>
>>36316436
Obviously only the more confident ones will share pics. So you didn't see the real face of us robots, yet.
>>
>>36316436
I'm like a 6/10 I guess from what I hear on soc threads. Doesn't matter. I could be a 10/10 chad I'm still passive, beta, and not destined to get a gf. Some people just don't win.
>>
>>36316678
>they are subhuman

and you aren't?
>>
>>36316678
>Any other fembots have this feel?
nope
>>
>>36316678
I'm no chad but I'm white and can be a bf. Contact pls thanks.
>>
>>36316818
>only the more confident ones
>only

Not only the more confident ones. Someone posts pictures of themselves as a way to indulge in a self-destructive behaviour and then they hope they will get the responses that can support their own view of themselves in being ugly, repellent, disgusting, etc.

There's also the ones actually hoping to get some validation, even though they have a bad view upon themselves.

>>36316862
Some people just doesn't win and some people just doesn't lose; basic pocket philosophy.
>inb4 getting lynched for this cliche shit, there's a reason for it being cliche
There is never someone to save you from loneliness or to change your passive behaviour, but there is someone to appreciate the features about your, that you yourself views as being equal to never getting a gf.
>>
I can only speak for myself but
>mentally and physically weak
>painfully average at everything I do,even after working hard to become better
>socially awkward and quiet even though I want lots of friends to hang out with
>not smart, I don't know anything about anything, and my memory is bad
Being ugly is just the cherry on top
>>
>>36315606

Honestly, it's what makes me a fembot. It's what makes me more of a robot then any of you guys. All you want is Stacy. It doesn't matter if she's different then your typical Stacy. She's still a fucking Stacy. All of you "robots" just want Stacy and yell about me about only wanting Chad for even sharing my BDD feels when I don't even want Chad. Even if he is a different kind of Chad like all the fucking Stacy's you post. So fuck you guys. Seriously fuck you.
>>
>>36319157
contact, age, and location?
also, are you fat?
>>
>>36316678
>tfw my Chinese fembot is heavily into race play

Feels good man. Helps that she's super cute and lovable too.
>>
>>36319260
roastie toastie

orignialio
>>
>>36319262
43kg, so no weight is not one of my problems atm. I was just answering op's question, I'm not going to share anything else, sorry.
>>
>>36319427

I'm not a roastie unlike all the fucking Stacy whores you post your just like everyone else i can't believe you have the fucking gall to call yourself a robot you piece of fucking shit.
>>
>>36319431
do you have kik or an email?
>>
>>36319431
>43kg
Please be my gf.
>>
File: 1473569924099.png (2MB, 806x816px) Image search: [Google]
1473569924099.png
2MB, 806x816px
>>36319260
Is this a stacy? Thoughts please
>>
>>36315427
Because I am mentally ill and not good with people.

>got rejected by a fat manlet with no prospects at all
>>
>>36319529

Yes it fucking is. She probably has tons of fucking orbiters telling her how hot she is in the comment section of whatever Instagram post you got this from and either has a Chad boyfriend or a bunch of Chad ex-boyfriends. How is this even a question, you fucking idiot?
>>
>>36315427
I hate myself because I can't live like a normal human being. I'm so insecure about everything about me, and I know I'm not that ugly, and I know most of you aren't that ugly. I'm just a fucking pussy, to be honest, and I can't even get up enough courage to face my anxiety. And nothing ever changes. So that's why.
>>
idk. i'm attractive to others, obsessed with myself, but also insecure. i can't be a stacy because im too socially awkward and cold.
>>
>>36319481
roastie, you've gotten toasty
if i were a chad you would open your legs
women, can't be robots
ugly or not men would open your legs

a poem 4u hope you like
>>
>>36319632

"MUH SOCIAL ANXIETY", "MUH SOCIAL ANXIETY". Do you know how many times I've heard that, you obvious fucking Stacy? Why do you feel the need to make shit up? We know your only here because your not like the other girls and you want to feel different then all of the other Stacy's so you come on here for validation. Leave this place and go to /soc/ you fucking stupid slut. Get out!
>>
File: IMG_20170416_153422.jpg (2MB, 2412x4242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170416_153422.jpg
2MB, 2412x4242px
Fembots what are your opinions on my penis?
>>
>>36319689

What did I just say, faggot? I don't want Chad! I wouldn't open my legs for anyone I wasn't in love with but since I don't have anyone to love and nobody to love me back nobody fucking wants me. You now why, you piece of fucking shit? Because I'm not edgy Stacy. I'm not "Eliza" or "Marky" or "Ashley" or any other dumb edgy Stacy that you like to post pictures of you idiot. I hate you! I hate the fact I have nowhere else to be but here with all of you Stacy worshipping idiots! Fuck you!
>>
>>36319632
>>36319556
>>36319481
What sort of sexual fantasies do you all have?
>>
Reminder that there is not such thing as a 'fem'bot, just shitty attention whores starved for chad cock.

>>36315427
Kill yourself
>>
>>36319746
are you fat?
>>>>/fit/
>>
>>36319708
"MUH STACIES", "MUH STACIES". Do you know how many times I've heard that, you obvious fucking MGTOW? Why do you feel the need to make shit up? We know you're only here because you're not like the other boys and you want to feel special for being a bitter virgin so you come on here for validation. Leave this place and go to /mlp/ you fucking stupid autist. Get out!
>>
>>36319678
>not a stacy because I am too cold
That one doesn't compute well
>>
>>36319852

I'm a girl, dumbfuck. If this place "isn't meant for me" it sure as fuck isn't meant for you. Leave now you Stacy bitch! And go make an Instagram post for all your orbiters while your at it. Fuck you!
>>
>>36316241
>fembot won't date you means fembot won't date 4/10

I hate to deliver the bad news, but it's your personality.
>>
File: coverfu2.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
coverfu2.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>36319766
>roleplaying as burnt toast
Assuming you are real you seem to be turning a blind eye to all the threads where the op posts a hideously deformed monster of a woman and robots still say they would wife her. Everyone desires a beautiful person, so we post these stacy's as an ideal. Nobody here really expects to have someone like pic related as a gf and would happily date an ugly girl like you claim to be.
>>
>>36319859
One does actually need to project some feeling of warmth towards other humans to be accepted into their friend group.
>>
>>36319917

I'm not roleplaying. All those guys are saying that to be contrarian faggots. They really wouldn't. Their just saying that so they can feel validated in their patheticness. They really only want stupid Stacy girls like in the picture you posted. That's all they want. Nothing else. They wouldn't want me. They all only want Stacy stop trying to invalidate my feels because deep down you know you only want pretty girls. I hate you so much. I hate this shit so much.
>>
>>36319916
No one should date someone 4/10. If you're that ugly, don't procreate. Maybe next life you wont be such a fuck up.
>>
File: 1490362558699.jpg (174KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1490362558699.jpg
174KB, 1200x675px
Tfw no:

>Daddy issues
>Low self-esteem
>Manic depressive
>Sexually masochistic
>Camwhoring
>Filthy-minded
>Rape-fantasizing
>Abuse-craving

Fembot gf.
>>
>>36319998
they aren't saying that to be contrarian faggots. you think you're the first ugly fuck to have low self-esteem and lower standards? what a joke. maybe you're just projecting your lust for a chad onto real robots eh?
>>
>>36319912
That makes you even more pathetic, faggot. You're the same as all these bitter betas who blame everyone else for their problems. At least I can admit mine.
>>
>>36320087
>>Abuse-craving
>not abusive
kek, pleb taste
>>
>>36320091

"Real robot". You call yourself a "real robot". To know the truth I haven't liked a guy in over three years because I know they would never like me back. This includes random internet "not like the other" Chad's but you still orbit these Stacy fucking whores. "REAL ROBOT". Fuckin "REAL ROBOT". Are you kidding me? You all want Stacy! Your just like everyone else!
>>
i hate myself for being fat, having acne, a man face, small eyes and lips, big jaw and nose, big waist, no hips boobs or ass, short fat femlet legs, awful personality, and autism.
i don't hate myself bc im insecure, it's because im fucking ugly and worthless
>>
>>36320099

YOU HAVE NO REAL PROBLEMS STACY! FUCK OFF! FUCK OFF! FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW!
>>
Because I'm not attractive at all and I've known this for a long time. Anybody who says I am has very low standards.
>>
>>36320013
I've seen ugly parents with good-looking kids. It's the luck of the draw. Your looks are genetic, your attractiveness isn't.
>>
>>36320166
fuck, you just described me.
the good news is, I have a bf and you can get one too if you know how to take flattering pictures of yourself.
>>
>>36320174
What are your problems, then? Enlighten me, obviously I'm somehow unqualified to be here.
>>
>>36320234

Have you not been reading this fucking thread?
>>
>>36315606
ah I don't mind anyways, It's not like I leave my room, so no one sees me, as long as no one sees me... maybe I could be cute. I've no mirrors or anything.
>>
>>36316678
bit rude innit
>>
>>36320320
are you fat? drop your contact femanon :)
>>
>>36320146
well that's very nice for you, but i can see this is going no where. you truly are the only person on this board who has given up on having a relationship. wait, no, that's every robot here that's over the age of 20. the reason a lot of these guys orbit stacy is because its the only real contact with a female they've ever had, not because they expect to ever have their feelings returned. but of course i am being baited in an attempt to show the ridiculousness of the "every girl wants chad" thing. the difference is that while everyone, male or female, wants to be with someone gorgeous, women are the only ones who can easily get with someone more attractive then them. if you are a woman, you could do it too
>>
>>36320174
I say this every day but here I go:
>schizophrenia
>autism
>treatment-resistant depression
>gender dysphoria
>no job
>dead father
>have not graduated high school
>got my ass raped and it still hurts
>fat
>no friends N O N E
>irrepressible body odor
>bad posture
>masculine
>bad at thinking and talking
>selective mutism
>>
>>36320174
>>36320380
as of 2 minutes ago, potentially ingrown toenail
>>
>>36320259
What? Do I need to whine about everything wrong with my appearance? Do I need to see myself as shallowly as you all apparently see yourselves to be genuine in my self-hatred? I know what's wrong with me. I deal with it differently than you do. So, again, do you have a point?
>>
>>36320166
Do you have some sort of contact?

also no, im not replying to the wrong post.
>>
I hate that this board seems to be filled with good looking attention whoring people who might or might not be socially retarded.

How about the opposite? How about a board for functional young adults who are just unattractive? What about us?
>>
>>36320146
>>36320370
oh and >>36320437 see this to prove my point
>>
File: 1492327612297.png (795KB, 761x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492327612297.png
795KB, 761x720px
>>36315427
because i have mental illness and psychosis

simply epic
>>
any fembots want a bf like me?
>>
>>36315427
Who is this goddess, woman of my dreams?
>>
>>36315533
It's because you're the cause of all the worlds suffering isn't it, FEMALE??
>>
>>36320602
Nvm she's a Visigothic princess from my ancestral lands.

>tfw when you'll never impregnate her and continue the lineage of Roderic I and Atawulf
Feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>36315931
I really fucking hate this creepy vampiric "BE PASSIONATE EVERYONE!" meme
>>
>>36320462
Why do you think we'll ever be welcome anywhere?

Whereever you go, the normies will track you down and cast you out. You shouldn't consider yourself entitled to anywhere. The normals claim dominion over all.
>>
>>36319912

This

Im literally mentally ill and ugly, im as much of a robot as there can be

Stacy bitches need to leave, r9k is for robots only
>>
>>36320087
Eliza got fat. She posted a video of her doing a cutesy dance and deleted it
>>
>>36320855
Women are given attention and pursued regardless of their looks and sanity. What is it specifically that makes you a robot?
>>
>>36320885
she's also unprivating a lot of her vids
>>
>>36320855
I'd believe the mentally ill part. But you're not ugly unless you are literally physically deformed like that russian girl that keeps getting posted

>>36320918
This also. So whatsup?
>>
You know, I could sure go for a mentally ill, shut-in robot gf who plays 4x vidya all day long.

Imagine if they existed.
>>
>>36320855
How ugly are we talkin about here?

>>36320975
That russian girl isnt completely hopeless. Only her face is bad but she has a decent body
>>
>>36320982
>Imagine if they existed.
kek
even if they did they'd have 150 other guys better than you competing for her
>>
File: oh.jpg (30KB, 659x500px) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
30KB, 659x500px
>>36320087
>tfw this is me apart from camwhoring (too much attention for me) and rape fantasizing

i often have thoughts about craving abuse but don't do much other than think about it, and i feel that its messed up for me to have those thoughts
>>
>>36320918

I wont argue that i can probably get fucked by some guy, but no guy would want to stay with me. I dont want to be used as a masturbatory aid then throw aside as a piece of trash.

I have talked to robots here before, the moment that i said that i wouldnt post nudes, most of them ghosted me. One guy was more persistent but he kept trying to steer the conversation towards sex literally every time we talked, which imo is a clear enough sign that he would do exactly what i described above
>>
>>36321005
what is the filthiest thing you think about
>>
>>36321012
Well stop talking to normies then.

You'd probably find it better to talk to a passive beta robot who never makes a move on you. Like me. A fembot literally blocked me because I never made a move.
>>
>>36319746
It looks dry. Do you even wash it?
>>
>>36321012
That doesn't really answer my question though. I'm not asking to be mean, I'm asking because I've literally never met any woman who couldn't enter a romantic relationship at her own choosing. I've seen plenty of fatties and uglies and crazies who can still get a bf when they want.
>>
>>36320999
True. You can't be wrong with those angelic 9s.

Girls hate vidya so I'd be forced to fake a normie interest if I'm ever going to get a gf.
>>
>>36321111
>quads
this seals the deal
>>
>>36315427
They want the attention op
>>
>toasty roastie isn't responding to me
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT HOW RUDE CAN YOU BE WE WERE HAVING A FUCKING DISCUSSION ANSWER ME YOU CUNT
>>
>>36321046

Im mentally ill and cant form healthy relationships with people.

There is just no way i see anyone wanting to be with me. I have no redeeming qualities. Hell, i wouldnt want to be with me if i was a guy, so i dont blame anyone else for it. All i want is to have a place for people like me, male or female. Yes, there are much more men in this situatuon then women, but we do exist.
>>
>>36321206
Do you play vidya? Don't you want a bf?
>>
I'm a bad person.
I abuse people I love because I'm scared they'll leave me, because I know that there's no reason for them to like me, and inevitably, they'll leave eventually.
I come on /r9k/ and talk about being a girl just to watch how many people either get angry, and I can feed off their anger, or how many people tell me something to the effect of, "no, you're great love yourself, hop up on this white horse with me," or the other girls here who aren't as attractive as me who go, "look, see? THESE kind of girls are the bad ones, I'm good! Right? Right, guys?"
I live for a reaction.
The only enjoyment I get out of life is making people feel bad, because I feel bad.
I'm a shitty person.
>>
>>36321268
>I abuse people I love because I'm scared they'll leave me
>I live for a reaction.
>The only enjoyment I get out of life is making people feel bad, because I feel bad.

This sounds like lots of fun. Would spend time with.
>>
>>36321293
Thanks for validating my existence
This is all I have
>>
>>36321268
are you into poopy play?
>>
>>36321358
Nope
just violent s&m fantasies because that's the only time it's socially acceptable to scream and cry in front of another person without them asking what's wrong.
>>
>>36321357
>This is all I have
Yes that plus abusing people, so now if you're really grateful, please abuse me in return.
>>
File: 58373003_p26_master1200.jpg (319KB, 1022x1057px) Image search: [Google]
58373003_p26_master1200.jpg
319KB, 1022x1057px
>>36321030
usually being blindfolded and having my arms cut

so long as we get to cuddle and tend to them afterwards

i feel weird writing out my thoughts, i know i'm mentally ill so thats why i think about it but still.

i don't post often
>>
>>36321405
>i feel weird writing out my thoughts
>i don't post often
kek loser
>>
File: Cx8cPG3UoAEgWYk.png (1MB, 1300x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cx8cPG3UoAEgWYk.png
1MB, 1300x1200px
>>36321424
thanks for the (you)

this is an original comment
>>
>>36321398
>not throwing ear-splitting tantrums in public
>doesn't want to shit or get shit on
absolutely dropped
>>
File: url.jpg (8KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
8KB, 221x228px
>>36321268
Try to change then.
>>
>>36321405
I wanna be your turbo abusive bf and do all those things with you.

Let me turn you into a 24/7 leashed cockslave
>>
>>36321398

Do you actually enjoy it or is it just venting

What kind of s&m
>>
>>36321268
I'm the same, but I'm slowly working on myself to increase my actual self worth, and not just the worth I pretend to have to make other feel bad about themselves.
>>
>>36321399
Alright senpai
I'm gonna hassle you for about a week and a half over minor shit that has nothign to do with what's wrong with me, like leaving some cups in the sink or leaving the toilet seat up, and I'm gonna get real heated about it the longer you don't stop.
And then in about a week and a half, I'm gonna leave you a cryptic text message, and log off of all social media, and act like I've just disappeared.
And for the first four days, I'll ignore all your text messages, when I do answer, I'm gonna act like everything is fine and I don't even know what you're talking about.
And you're gonna be blasted with feelings of relief and guilt, because at this point, you'll have been so worried, you'll have internalized it, and made it your fault.
So, while you feel like that, you'll be real nice to me.
You'll see me every day. If I wanna go somewhere reasonable, you'll take me. You'll fuck me the way I like.
And for a while, I'll be content.
I won't be scared you're going to leave, because gosh, you're just being so nice, things are going so well right now.
But eventually, of course, I'll remember you're only acting like that because I used fear to manipulate you into acting like that.
And I'll start feeling shitty again. A little shittier every day.
And over time, you'll stop being scared, and you'll go back to acting normal. Leaving the seat up and all that.
And the cycle start anew.
And the whole time I'm putting you through that, I'm gonna love you.
I'm gonna love you harder than you deserve.
I'm gonna love you as hard as I wished someone could love me.
And I'm gonna feel guilty for hurting you, so I'm gonna love you even harder to try to make up for it.
So you won't be able to leave, because you'll know it would kill me.
There's no way out.

There.
Abused.
>>
>>36321405

You'll like this video

http://www.rigoremortis.com/2017/04/11/zetas-cut-off-limbs-behead/
>>
>>36321644
>tfw i already lost my innocence so none of that would work on me anymore
But I wish it would.
>>
File: p5168967.jpg (130KB, 914x959px) Image search: [Google]
p5168967.jpg
130KB, 914x959px
>>36321583
thats the thing i don't even have a high libido, but maybe thats just meds

i like it regardless of sexual or not

>>36321654
don't think i want to click this
>>
>>36321644

Drop contact bb or i wont drop the toilet seat anymore :^)
>>
>>36321697

>don't think i want to click this

Its a guy getting his limbs cut off with his arms tied behind him, isnt that your fetish?
>>
>>36321644
Sounds far too good to be true desu, and it probably is.
>>
>>36321730
She probably meant it in the imaginary way, lel
>>
>>36321502
lol

>>36321565
Okay
Don't go on /r9k/ anymore

>>36321627
I like it a lot, but it is venting too.
Being hit and bit mostly, especially standing up with my hands tied up above me so my arms are fully stretched upward. I'm real short so it's not hard to find like a clothes hanger rod in closet or a shower curtain rod that's tall enough to accomplish that.

>>36321640
Well props to you my dude

>>36321679
poor feller

>>36321702
>imblign it feels real enough for me when they agree to it
non con or nothing, fampai
>>
>>36321794
>>imblign it feels real enough for me when they agree to it
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER FIND A QT ABUSIVE GF
>>
>>36321787
not imaginary just mean like when you cut yourself for attention and it just bleeds or whatever

you can bandage it and just live with some scars and its fine
>>
>>36321697
Is that girl you? If so, post contact info. She's beautiful
>>
>>36321835
>Is that girl you? If so, post contact info. She's beautiful
lmao
>>
>>36319746
They really fucked your circumcision up huh
>>
File: 123 (2).png (93KB, 289x283px) Image search: [Google]
123 (2).png
93KB, 289x283px
>>36321835
>>36321842
lol no its not me, its some thot who was a part of the band HEARTSREVOLUTION
>>
>>36319746
Put some chapstick on it or something jfc
This is why circumcision should be outlawed
>>
>>36321644
I wish you could be my gf. Please. I want this to happen.
>>
Chad here. How do i meet fembots?
Any fembots want me to fug the anger out of them?
>>
>>36321644
What mental illness is this? BPD?
>>
>>36321644
https(colon)//discord.(geegee)/0jRadYw8Filf4iXV
Add me on Discord cutie <3
>>
I wish I could give all of you fembots a nice long massage followed by a chaste hug, then a pat on the butt.
>>
>>36315427
l want you all to die. Fucking DIE
>>
File: 1492296542143.png (193KB, 488x488px) Image search: [Google]
1492296542143.png
193KB, 488x488px
Fembot Friendly Discord, join if you want to be comfy

discord.(geegee)/Tvkq7sG

**remove parentheses and it's gg instead of geegee
>>
>>36321794

>non con or nothing, fampai

I just said i wouldnt do it if you dont post contact, so the seat is up rn.

Besides, how do you know im not lying? Isnt deception the best type of abuse?
>>
File: Capture+_2017-04-14-17-51-40.png (199KB, 1439x1781px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-04-14-17-51-40.png
199KB, 1439x1781px
>>36315427
Geez why do girls say this
>waaaa im lameee why do you even like me
>>
>>36320344
I don't want any friends, I'm not fat, I'm average I guess, 34, 25, 33, average!
>>
>>36321644
How many partners have you gone through like this? I want to talk about this more. Do you ahve a throwaway?
>>
>>36322222
Quints and it's the goddamn trap house

terrible discord, extremely cliquey, like 1 femanon and 12 delusional dudes who think they're women
>>
>>36322382
>I don't want any friends
Do you want a boyfriend?
>>
>>36322222
holy shit quints im joining
>>
File: 1491625079356.gif (74KB, 200x159px) Image search: [Google]
1491625079356.gif
74KB, 200x159px
>>36322222
>>36322439
I don't know, I just joined and it seems pretty comfy to me anon
>>
>>36322570
absolute samefag
>>
>>36322441
I have one. Getting a boyfriend as a girl is easy. If you're a girl and can't get a boyfriend you must be a retard.
>>
>>36321005
Hi fembot. I'm the one who posted that. Are you still around?
>>
>>36322804
hello

i'm here, though very tired and may lay down to nap soon
>>
>>36321268
I wish I could hurt you so much. You're garbage but you're also fuckable.
>>
>>36315427
Why do white females love black men so much
>>
>>36322839
It's ok.
Can I physically hurt you during sex? I just want to let my anger out on a girl that browses this board.
>>
>>36320537
Sometimes I got psychosis too, I can't figure out if someone is just giving me the bants or actually chewing me out.

What mental illness senpai?
>>
Fembots. Be my girlfriend or I'll kill myself.
>>
File: 58373003_p22_master1200.jpg (396KB, 794x1122px) Image search: [Google]
58373003_p22_master1200.jpg
396KB, 794x1122px
>>36322911
you can see my replies further down in the thread where i admitted to enjoying that

>>36322928
i definitely struggle with what you said there, and i can never determine whether someone is joking or actually serious when they're "bullying".

i have BPD because of stuff when i was younger, as well as paranoia and small hallucinations
>>
>>36322977
Be my gf then damnit. I'll beat you up everyday if you want me to. Sexually or not.
>>
>>36322977
I just want you to be a typical attention whoring smug fembot who gets her just deserts when I tie you up and beat you hard. Is that bad?
>>
>>36323009
i can't say i don't like attention, but i dislike attention whoring like camwhoring or posting pictures, because my paranoia would kill me from the inside if i did something like that

>>36323006
also to the both of you, cutting is better than beating to me at least

it feels better
>>
>>36322947
Thats not really a good reason for anyone to enter a relationship. Embrace the void
>>
>>36323055
Fine I'll cut you too. With a chef's knife or a steak-knife so it's nice and serrated? Where do you live? Could I order you to cut yourself on cam for me?
>>
>>36322977
I'm not very fond of physical harm, but I guess if you wanted it I would do it to you.

How old are you, BPD girl? Do you live in the States?
>>
>>36323055
You know it will leave scars right? Even if the cuts aren't deep. I speak from experience. Still, I'd do it.

Are you a virgin?
>>
>>36323055

How do you feel about being blacked?
>>
>>36315606
The same way male robots feel in response to women. "FUCKING ATTENTION WHORE ROASTIE GTFO REEEEE".
>>
>>36319260
>BDD feels
What's that?
>>
I wish my bf was a virgin too. I can't help but compare myself to his earlier gfs. He talks about them a lot. It hurts a lot but I like him. Fuck.
>>
>>36323205

Why havent we rose up already?

I mean, male robots are at least trying. Why must we always be useless fucks who dont do anything. We should at least channel our autism into removing the attentionwhore and normie plague from our board
>>
>>36323205
>implying you wouldn't have lesbian sex with that girl
>>
>>36323246
>He talks about them a lot.
maybe ask him to stop?
>>
>>36323107
>>36323094
i'm 20

i don't like giving out my location, blame my paranoia if you want to.

>>36323118
whats wrong with scars? and I don't know how to answer the second question.
>>
>>36323246
Well, now you know..

There are guys still that want virgins and are virgins, so.
>>
>>36323275
That's alright, I'm not Oscar anyway. Partial psychosis anon here.

You should attempt to better yourself daily and avoid those who would try to bully you or drag you down. I hope you have a good week, anon.
>>
>>36323275
Scars are fine but it's not a good idea for me to cut your forearm unless you want to be conspicuous about your masochism.

It's ok if you aren't. Just makes me want to abuse you more.
>>
>>36323275
If you're in europe I'd be your abusive bf. We'd be even better if you played vidya.
>>
>>36323251
There most likely ARE other women taking part, just nobody knows. Because they don't mention their gender everytime they post because they aren't attention whores. Which is a good thing.
>>
That feel when no Emma fembot girlfriend masochist whore.
>>
File: 1489678331929.jpg (81KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489678331929.jpg
81KB, 750x1000px
>>36320380
You are a dork, but it's okay because dorks are cool.
>>
>>36323348
Well if they don't mention their genders but are lonely and/or want a bf they should. They could get one the same day.
>>
>>36315753

How ugly are you? I want to see, I'll even be honest with you. Add me on kik, buttblastcity
>>
>>36323319
bettering myself is difficult, i still struggle with many things. i don't understand what you mean by "i'm not Oscar"?

thank you though, i hope that you have a good week too anon.

>>36323331
i don't mind them being seen but i also dislike attention as i said earlier, i hate being looked at so if it brings attention to me i'd wrap them or something.

>>36323341
vidya is like all i do when i'm not busy being a depressed faggot
>>
>>36323460
Great do you live in europe and wanna play together? Throwaway contact?
>>
>>36323368
I guess instances like that are okay, as well as threads where men and women ask each other questions and can have a civil discussion.

But for the most part it's best to avoid bringing it up.
>>
>>36323460
Well, there was this scandinavian guy called Oscar that preyed on mentally ill girls on r9k and was a major social engineer, got nudes out of them. He himself was also humiliated by a hapa girl named Hanna.
>>
>>36323460
Why don't you just post an email and be done with it so we can get to treating you like the knife slut you are.
>>
>>36323348

I hope you're right but other fembots i have talked to just thought it was stupid. We only have this little corner of the internet, and im pissed that normies and stacy bitches invaded this as well.

I just hope im not the only fembot who feels this way; i wish there were more fembots who would help.
>>
>>36320399
>as of 2 minutes ago, potentially ingrown toenail
underrated post desu
>>
>>36323541
Why don't you just get a bf and become a normie and get out of here. Then you don't have to be confined to this corner of the internet.
>>
>>36323454
don't have kik, email me at [email protected]
>>
>>36323272
I did, damage is already done though. I didn't think something like this would bother me that much.

>>36323290
Yeah, now I know. If we break up I'm not going to look for another bf ever again so it's pointless info.
>>
>>36323598

I cant get a bf, guys only want to pump and dump me.

Why dont you stop being a thirsty orbiter and just get the fuck off my board? Isnt the rest of the internet enough for you fucks already?
>>
>>36315427
For the attention, if you havent noticed thats what women love most probably even more than money or fucking any chad that glances at them, attention attention attention.
>>
>>36323699
I'm sorry to hear that anon. I wish you happiness in your life.
>>
File: maxresdefault (10).jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (10).jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
>>36321794

WHY DID YOU STOP REPLYING YOU FUCKING WHORE

ANSWER ME
>>
File: 1492290423855.jpg (228KB, 570x506px) Image search: [Google]
1492290423855.jpg
228KB, 570x506px
>>36315427
>tfw you chat with a cute gook fembot on discord and then find out she likes niggers

Fuck you shrimp.

ShrimpChip#8351
>>
>>36323675
Describe your sexual fetishes and fantasies.
>>
>>36316678
>Any other fembots have this feel?
>fembots
Bitch something like 60% of Asian women have that feel, the normie ones as well
>>
>>36323757
lmao what did you fucking expect dude?
>>
>>36323770
okay, I will do it over email. email me.
>>
>>36323719
>offer to be your loyal bf
>tells me to fuck off

You can get a bf. I'm right here, I'd try at least to see if our interests match. How will I pump and dump you anyway I'm a passive beta robot.
>>
>>36323796
I'm not sure but I wasn't expecting a full on coalburning gook.
>>
>>36323839
> How will I pump and dump you anyway I'm a passive beta robot.
How does this make you exempt from pulling that sort of thing off? Claiming to be loyal because youre a beta is a huge red flag
>>
>>36323839

I have tried this before, usually the guys who claim to be beta robots are the most aggressive and promiscuous ones too.

Im>>36321012

It just doesnt work out. Im ugly, mentally ill and have an unlikeable personality. I have accepted that im going to be alone. Just let me waste my life away in peace and fuck off to facebook.
>>
>>36323874
I don't really care too much about the race of the girls I might date, but I share the sentiment that I dislike blacks as well.
>>
>>36323742
You are a very kind anon. Thank you, and I hope the same for you. I'm going to go cry a bit more about it now.
>>
>>36323931
Because why would I give up a gf if I ever got one? Why pump and dump? What's there to gain for me when leaving you? What's the reason? I don't get this sort of stuff.

I am beta. And I am loyal. The two are not connected. What I meant to say is there won't even be a situation where we would get sexual because I couldn't even get there.

>>36323943
Here's a good story I have. A fembot actually blocked me after a few days because literally in her words I am 'too passive and never initiate a move'.
Don't put us all in one basket
>>
>>36323975
Funny you say that, I get death threats from the guys on this board or telling me to get out because I'm not actively buying into the women hate here.
>>
>>36323757
>pan face
>cute
>>
>>36324019
>not knowing that pan faced gooks make the cutest faces when sucking cock

Get on my level nigga.
>>
how the fuck do girls go to 4chan (expecially r9k)
ive never seen one and cant even imagine that
especially good looking ones
please explain
>>
>>36323943
You seem to be different from the other people, and I want to talk to you. I'm sure I'm worth talking to.

Are you from Europe? And do you have Skype?
>>
>>36324000
Who knows anon? Im not her, but she said she is mentally ill and all that shit. Theres no real guarantee you'd put up with her, because you come off as thirsty.
>>
>>36323970
I would be pissed if my gf had dated a ghetto black guy, or ghetto mexican, or some hillbilly white guy, but as long as they were a nice upstanding citizen, I don't really get all the hate for this shit. Sounds like insecurity.
>>
>>36324077

What do you mean "different"? In what way?

Also, what do you want to talk about? Im very boring and have an unlikeable personality.
>>
>>36324104
How would you feel if your gf used to fuck her dog?
>>
>>36324092
Maybe I am thirsty. But does that mean I won't care as much as I can for a gf if I get one? It doesn't have to mean I'm some bad guy who doesn't care about people. I don't see it.
>>
>>36324125
You dont see it because you are painfully unaware of how thirsty you are.
>>
>>36324104
I had a very poor experience with them when I was working retail. Most of them were ghetto, yes. Very few were nice people and guys mostly.
>>
>>36320380
>gender dysphoria
This one shows me that the rest of your woes are nothing more than self diagnosed memes. Kill yourself landwhale, nobody will miss you.
>>
>>36324121
Pretty disgusted desu.

Not all black people are subhuman animals though. Just as not all white people aren't. Again, I'd be grossed out if she dated some ghetto nigger, but I'd be equally grossed out if she dated some low IQ white trash.
>>
>>36324154
Okay but I don't see how that is bad. Maybe it's just my autism. I can still be a loving bf right? Am I the bad guy?
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (195KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
195KB, 1440x900px
WHERE THE FUCK DID THE ANGRY FEMANON GO I WASN'T FINISHED ARGUING WITH HER WHAT THE FUCK YOU CAN'T JUST ABANDON SOMEONE LIKE THAT
>>
>>36320219
how do i take better pictures, mine are already hiding so much of my ugly but it's not enough
>>
>>36324121
orignally: hawt
>>
File: 280.jpg (286KB, 1280x1829px) Image search: [Google]
280.jpg
286KB, 1280x1829px
>>36323510
oh, i see

like i said i don't post often so i don't know very much, i usually just lurk

>>36323512
this upsets me, yes i like knives but i'm not a slut... i'm too paranoid to make a throwaway e-mail because i know myself and it'd devolve into degeneracy/things that are probably unhealthy for me.

maybe another time
>>
>>36323757
Why do you post her selfie here anon? I'm just curious what your end goal is lol

Don't you have a life or something to do instead of being angry at a girl you've barely talked to before?
>>
>>36319746
i don't like circumscribed penis.
>>
>>36320437
ya, what's your Skype or Kik?
>>
>>36324268
This sounds like something a orbiter nig would say.
>>
>>36324179
Your gut reaction to the dog-sex question is all you have to know.

Follow your intuitions and you'll understand that, yes, it's exactly like fucking a dog.
>>
>>36324254
>this upsets me, yes i like knives but i'm not a slut... i'm too paranoid to make a throwaway e-mail because i know myself and it'd devolve into degeneracy/things that are probably unhealthy for me.

You already masturbate to this shit, so what's the harm.
>>
>>36324213
Desperation is a negative quality. You cant earn anyones trust by being desperate on an online imageboard.
>>
>>36324309
And that sounds like a defensive argument a beta cheeto stained neckbeard would use when he can't defend his cringe posting kek

Cmon anon this can be therapy session lets find out whats wrong with you
>>
If you are here and you left someone/blocked them last night, please talk to me again. I really need you tonight.
>>
>>36324254
Yeah. Healthy relationships are a big key to getting better at doing things in life. Try to be more social with your family or someone that you can trust. Find someone you can confide in and won't take advantage of you.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>36320146
COME BACK YOU FUCKING WHORE I HAVE LIKE THREE MORE TALKING POINTS TO BRING UP YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME
>>
File: 1492273255447.jpg (10KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1492273255447.jpg
10KB, 251x201px
>>36324178
my psychiatrist is Dr. Maryna Mammoliti.
>>
>>36323757
>the DSLs
>the smile
>the bra strap
>the qt chin

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG IM GONNA OVERLOAD ON CUTENESS
>>
I just want a robot boyfriend I can escape with from this miserable pit. But even robots find fat girls disgusting and not even human.
>>
>>36323757
All women, including fembots, love black men.

Deal with it.
>>
>>36323757
I've seen this girl post herself. She's super hungry for orbiters.
>>
>>36324233
selfie camera on phone softens your face, natural light (from a window, not standing out in the sun) softens your face, tilt your eyes slightly up to the camera, gently push your lips out without doing duckface.
>>
>>36324419
How overweight are you exactly? Just curious.
>>
>>36324276
Its a stupid kik but here it is

neetypizza
>>
>>36324404
Tbh she looks like a whore
>>
>>36324332
I guess it's only negative for guys. I'd be with a desperate girl so quick. I wish someone gave me a chance though
>>
File: f2.jpg (745KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
f2.jpg
745KB, 1280x960px
>>36324365
i don't really have family, and i've isolated myself from my BPD to the point of not having an irl friend for 4-5 years. i don't know anyone i can trust or confide in really.

>>36324330
i guess you're right. what do you want to talk to me for? are you the one who wanted pictures?
>>
>>36324404
>>the DSLs
I'm glad to see there's at least one robot on here who has some fucking sense. DSLs are cute af.
>>
>>36324429
And that why even with fembots around it is better to wait for sexbots.
>>
>>36324116
You seem to not be fitting in here, incompatible to anyone. I feel like there's a little rage in all your posts, you seem to hate people. Most femanons on this board are just attention whore stacies who come here to get validation and compliments, but you're not one of them.

I don't know you, but I don't think you're boring or unlikeable. There are things that make you unique, and you just need to find the right person to appreciate that.

Or maybe I'm just being dumb right now.
>>
>>36324496
I know you don't trust anyone on the Internet. I feel sorry for you, anon. I'd be your friend if you wanted.
>>
File: 1491072843265.gif (282KB, 707x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491072843265.gif
282KB, 707x720px
>>36324496
No I don't want any pictures, I just want someone to talk to. Do you have Discord? Technobabble#3396
>>
>>36321012

But women are trash anon. It is your lot in life. Accept this an you will be much happier, than you can fuck a lot of guys. Not a bad existence right? Unlimited cock whenever you want it. We'll all cry for you anon, truly a horrible fate.
>>
File: we should all be so lucky.jpg (175KB, 910x610px) Image search: [Google]
we should all be so lucky.jpg
175KB, 910x610px
IF THAT PIECE OF SHIT BITCH DOESNT COME BACK AND ADMIT TO ME THAT SHE'S A FUCKING ROASTIE I'M GOING TO LOSE MY FUCKING MIND
>>
>>36324468
Extremely. Almost 300 pounds.
>>
>>36324546
How the hell would taking cock a bunch make someone happy?
>>
>>36324473
>she looks like a whore
How does a normal smiling pic make someone look like a whore?
>>
>>36324579
Eh, I can only feel sorry for you. What made you this way?
>>
File: 14897627296430.jpg (32KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
14897627296430.jpg
32KB, 225x350px
I don't think im ugly, or do i hate myself.
>>
>>36324582
>>36323757
Let's just say that a woman with decent character would not take a picture of herself in this way.
>>
File: f3.jpg (104KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
f3.jpg
104KB, 500x375px
>>36324536
i can form "connections" with someone and fake it for a while but it never lasts because of my paranoia, and i'll eventually isolate myself. i don't know why you're bothering to feel sorry for me when it is my fault.

>>36324545
oh, I saw you in that fembot friendly server earlier
>>
>>36324641
This might be the most unironically autistic comment I've seen in some time.
>>
>>36324496
>i guess you're right. what do you want to talk to me for? are you the one who wanted pictures?

Sexual reasons. Thought I'd be honest with you.
>>
>>36324622
What do you look like? Post a picture of yourself, """Piety"""
>>
>>36324662
You're probably a normie then. This girl resembles a Stacy whore.
>>
>>36324704
It's just a female smiling you autistic fuck. She's not even trying to do anything sexy or sluttish.
>>
>>36324649
Well, I feel sorry for you because you're less fortunate and I don't exactly think it's your fault you're less fortunate than I am
>>
>>36324622
why don't you like subs, ill let you peg me with a dildo
>>
>>36324622
>I don't think im ugly, or do i hate myself.
Then why are you here? Honestly.
>>
File: 14885507755300.jpg (37KB, 608x340px) Image search: [Google]
14885507755300.jpg
37KB, 608x340px
>>36324666
I'm a hapa.

>>36324742
Subs are trash.
What's even the point of being a guy if you're a sub.

>>36324769
I have social issues i guess.
>>
>>36323745
And now, you've been abused
:^)
>>
>>36324612
Everything that brings me any happiness is also extremely unhealthy. All my hobbies are done sitting indoors, and I really enjoy cooking and making and decorating cakes. That plus my office job leaves me with little time I'm not sitting.
>>
>>36324729
She's only in her bra and covering her boobs with her hair. Why are you so triggered? This picture screams "whore"

I know in normie world girls walk around in bras and its progressive, but here we call whores whores.
>>
>>36324815
Post a picture of yourself. Why won't you?
>>
>>36324559
If you are by any chance real girl, I would so want to doggy you. Just sayan.
>>
>>36324845
I'm no expert on female fashion but I'm fairly certain that's called a tank top anon.
>>
>>36324815
pls be my dom gf and call me a sub trash all the time

we can play stellaris together
>>
File: f5.png (249KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
f5.png
249KB, 500x665px
>>36324741
i blame myself, though it's reportedly a result of my being conditioned into things and events from when i was little.

>>36324665
i can't bring myself to, sorry. like i said i don't enjoy it solely from a sexual point i just like the feeling too much

its not worth sleepness nights of paranoia
>>
>>36324815
>Subs are trash.

Why tho

>What's even the point of being a guy if you're a sub.

Whats the point of anything? I have a joocy dick and big balls, and i can fuck you with it. What more do you want?
>>
>>36324815
But do you look white? Is your dad a gook?
>>
>>36324889
It's a bra strap. You can see her skin between her boobs
>>
>>36324920
One thing you have to work on eventually is quitting that habit of putting yourself down. It's not healthy at all, anon. If you can at least work on that and your paranoia, you might be able to sit at ease with yourself.
>>
>>36324889
A tank top has wide shoulder straps. That's not a tank top
>>
>>36324828

Dont feel flattered, i wasnt THAT angry. Besides, if thats the best abuse you can do you have disappointed me.
>>
>>36323675

Sent you a message. I'm Walt.
>>
>>36324815
>hapa

Pictures please.
>>
>>36319746
you look like you're a fatass
>>
>>36323757
This is the bitch that posts the pictures of herself with lotion dots on her face. Only a matter of time before we see nudes
>>
>>36324815
>calls herself piety
>is bad
>>
>>36325094
It's a Russian tranny.
>>
>>36325069
>lotion dots
do you got any examples?
>>
File: 36611410_p0.jpg (1MB, 1500x1253px) Image search: [Google]
36611410_p0.jpg
1MB, 1500x1253px
>>36324989
how do i simply quit it? i would if i could i suppose, but i don't understand how that works. my paranoia is.. i don't think it'll go away. i'm extremely numb and emotionally dull from heavy meds but it still sticks with me day and night.

i'm surprised that you care about my well being
>>
>>36325106
muh dik

This is an original comment.
>>
>>36325069
>>36325133
seconding this

ognrhslangogd
>>
>>36325062
What's wrong with chubby guys as long as they're not morbidly obese and have some muscle? I know rugby/linebacker chads that are thicc as hell and women still like their bodies.
>>
>>36325106
Oh shit, nevermind. Dropped and do not care.
>>
>>36325147
I simply empathize, anon. That's what I do. I listen to people out of interest.

You should find something that you enjoy doing. Even better is it's something beneficial to your life or your career. Dedicate your time to doing something positive so you don't have to think about bad things.

You'll find its easier to cope with. Also, even if you're not a believer in religion, I would suggest going to a church and at least attending the service there. It helps.
>>
File: 109851008310313.jpg (171KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
109851008310313.jpg
171KB, 600x450px
>>36324876
Fine.

>>36324897
I do like stellaris. HMM

>>36324944
Too deep for me my dude

>>36324954
I look like a gook.

>>36325020
Here.

>>36325094
How am i bad?

>>36325106
kek i'm not a tranny.
>>
do any fembots actually watch BBC porn or is it a total meme?

im convinced only guys and old women are into that
>>
>>36325283
>those filters

Post an honest pic of yourself.

You look really cute though
>>
File: 1484765695114.png (644KB, 540x959px) Image search: [Google]
1484765695114.png
644KB, 540x959px
>>36325069
Wait, do you mean something like this?
>>
>>36325283
Very cute, I applaud you.
>>
>>36325300
This>>36323757 gook fembot does for sure.
>>
>>36325346
No, it's clearly lotion and it's a snapchat where she's talking about how she needs to use lotion in the winter for dry skin. Just a roastie trying to look cute for the camera and needing an excuse
>>
File: 14920313066590.jpg (348KB, 1726x2000px) Image search: [Google]
14920313066590.jpg
348KB, 1726x2000px
>>36325341
>>36325351
thanks anon[s]

>>36325346
yuck
>>
File: f6.gif (152KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
f6.gif
152KB, 500x333px
>>36325225
i don't like to go outside

do you have any suggestions? i suppose discussing my inner thoughts about liking the feeling of being cut on /r9k/ isn't what someone rational (ie: (You)) would define as positive
>>
>>36325283
Kawaii af. Pls post moar
>>
>>36325424
Do you like rape fantasies? Please say yes.
>>
>>36315427
hot
>>36319529
doable
>>36321697
hot
>>36323757
hot
>>36325283
super hot
>>36325341
doable
>>
>>36325424
You look well adjusted for someone who says their friends are orbiters or fakes.

-t. friendo
>>
>>36325408
I don't think that's the same femanon.
>>
>>36325504
I'm pretty sure it is. Anyone got moar of her?
>>
>>36325450
Well, yeah. I would limit yourself to cutting yourself at those times you find someone special that you could trust.

If you want something to do, there's some things I guess you can do if you don't already. I like to read manga since I get certain feels from different ones. There's a lot of different genres of them. I can get lost in them for hours at times. I like to play old video games with good replay values.

What do you like to do if you don't like going outside? I don't go outside unless I have to.
>>
>>36325283
You're seriously too attractive for this website. Escape while you still can.
>>
>>36325283
original timestamp pls
>>
Roasties, please answer >>36325192

What do you think of thicc bois
>>
>>36325283
Pls be my qt stellaris gf.

You can bully me for my shitskin while calling me a sub scum and ill make you breakfast
>>
>>36325572
faggy piece of shit
ppl like you need to get beat up senselessly
>>
>>36325566
Chubby guys can be cute, if they have a nice face to go along with it.
>>
>>36320752
>I really fucking hate this creepy vampiric "BE PASSIONATE EVERYONE!" meme

I'm sorry
>>
File: 1490156361241.jpg (555KB, 982x1378px) Image search: [Google]
1490156361241.jpg
555KB, 982x1378px
>>36325533
i just play vidya when i'm not busy being depressed or hallucinating

watch anime sometimes but not often, it takes a lot of energy for me to do anything
>>
File: chocolate.png (104KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
chocolate.png
104KB, 500x529px
>>36325455
Not atm, that's all you get.

>>36325457
Yeah, a bit.

>>36325462
thanks anon.

>>36325472
What makes you say that?

>>36325539
Too late it's taken hold.

>>36325554
Sure, have discord?

>>36325572
I'll pass, thanks though.
<3 stellaris
>>
>>36325608
OH GOD ITS SO FUCKING HOT PLS SAY MORE

PLS BE MY GF I NEED YOU
>>
File: image.png (984KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
984KB, 900x1600px
>>36323757
>>36325504
Hmmmm rully makes you think
>>
>>36325667
im an another slavanon you degenerate retard
grow some balls and be a man ffs
>>
>>36325673
LOL thats not her nice try tho
>>
>>36325673
Yeah that's definitely her. MOAR she's perfect
>>
>>36325673
as i was saying
youre a jealous piece of shit whos crying becoz his oneitis doesnt let him dip his dick in her
>>
>>36325705
whoops sorry thought you were piety

i dont do gay shit fugg off
>>
>>36325710
What? Do you know her or something? Who are you even talking about here?
>>
>>36325656
Do you rest a lot during the day?

>>36325664
Man, you really do repost a lot of the images you use.

I dunno, I don't know what you're like IRL but if you've taken a picture of someone that's close to you, it seems like a bit of a non-issue with social anxiety with you.
>>
>>36325664
>>36325664
I do, but you'd be better off posting it here. Since id probably do that myself.
>>
>>36325732
literally what? jealous of what?
>>
>>36325664
I'm not that other guy you asked for the discord of, but mine is CzigBot#6404, can you add me too?
>>
>>36325734
>thought you were piety

Piety has clearly been using a trip. You seem like a very dumb boy.
>>
>>36325752
yes, all of my meds make me drowsy and empty so i'm just a tired husk of a girl
>>
>>36325664
>girl which plays strategy games
>tripfag and not a complete idiot
>good looking
now i can say ive seen literally everything
>>
>>36325790
Are you on meds for uh, depression already? Or is it another illness
>>
>>36325769
>becoz his oneitis doesnt let him dip his dick in her
>>
>>36325746
possibly do :) lets just say the eyes dont match
>>
>>36325673
That chick is some other robots oneitis. It's not the same as this>>36323757 Asian fembot.

Here's a previous thread with the lotion girl.
>>36319473
>>
>>36325838
So what's your relationship with her?
>>
>>36325752
I don't know where else to find pictures i like.
lol // I don't have social anxiety. I don't have the ability to connect with someone on an emotional level.

>>36325764
you're just going to post it? lol

>>36325785
sure added.

>>36325791
Thanks. anon.
>>
>>36325863
acquaintances, NOT friends of course :^)
>>
>>36325882
>I don't have the ability to connect with someone on an emotional level
Can you explain more? Sounds like what I have. Do you enjoy friends and doing stuff together with friends but can't do much more than that?
>>
>>36325882
Whats your end game piety?

I feel like you would do this often, get other guys discords to chat with them get bored and move on.

Do you actually want a bf? friends? to mess around because your bored?
>>
>>36325882
So... you're a sociopath? I see. That's a shame.
>>
>>36325863
Think he is just a friend of her's that is on the same discord. No idea why someone got so upset that she lies black guys that they would post her discord on soc and here for.
>>36325882
You make any friends today?
>>
>>36325846
NOICE. Thanks based anon. What a little whore
>>
>>36325910
Oh okay whatever dude
>>
>>36325833
yes, meds for anxiety and depression, though they don't seem to help much apart from making me feel emptier

they don't help the BPD either

i'm also on other meds
>>
>>36325882
>you're just going to post it? lol

What would be wrong with posting it? Is there something wrong with letting people know you are actually who you say you are?
>>
>don't like anime
>don't play any games apart from flight sims like DCS and Falcon 3.0
>don't like joining discords because I'm uncomfortable around groups
>still lurk /soc/ tier fembot threads like these all the time

Pretty weird to be honest
>>
>>36325882
post feet. Then we'll know if you're perfect or not
>>
>>36325982
> don't like anime
Have you watched any good ones?
>>
>>36326004
This. We must inspect your feets.
>>
>>36325963
Have you considered you might just not need meds?

I mean if they aren't working..

The pharmaceutical industry is a very lucrative one. You can't exactly treat everything with drugs, you know.
>>
>>36324828
>>36324997

Well fug, i guess i did get RUSED

Time to kms i guess
>>
>>36325882
>I don't have the ability to connect with someone on an emotional level.
makes 2 of us

us or eu?
>>
>>36326048
She is a russian spy!
>>
>>36326029
i know that, but what else am i supposed to do? i guess to explain this more i'd rather not do it on an open board for everyone to see.
>>
>>36322316
Yeah I recently started talking to a girl and she does that shit 24/7.
>>
>>36325283
please be my dom gf I'm going to cry right now
>>
>>36325882
Piety, do you know Kauna from discord? Has she ever posted a selfie?
>>
File: 14923203479780.jpg (509KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
14923203479780.jpg
509KB, 1200x1200px
>>36325927
I have lots of fake friends, which are more like tools that you put maintenance into to keep in turn for entertainment or so on. I want a real friend.

>>36325929
I do find that i get bored very easily.
Yeah maybe a bf. A real friend.

>>36325932
I don't know about that anon, though it does seem to be a term people use for me.

>>36325933
Maybe, we'll see.

>>36325971
I just hate having pictures of myself on a public board. Though if you really care enough if you look there is already that.

>>36326004
My feet? add me on discord if you want that.

>>36326048
I'm from Russia, living in US currently.

>>36326181
No.

Also, where do i find more interesting pictures
>>
File: realfake.jpg (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
realfake.jpg
19KB, 300x250px
>>36326079
even better
:P
>>
>>36326095
I can give you a throwaway email of mine if you'd like. I'm not going to put pressure on you to reply to me though.
>>
File: area_88.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
area_88.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>36326009
I watched some of Legend of the Galactic heroes, and really liked the 80s art style, the setting, and the story. I also watched Area 88 because of the planes. Those were the two I really liked. Do you know of any other good ones similar to these?
>>
>>36323757
>tfw when masterrace gets upset over a monkey liking apes

Fucking race traitor.
>>
>>36326229
i'm shitty and will probably stop responding even if i did bring myself to email you. how do i know you won't end up wanting to extort me to send pictures of cuts?
>>
File: IMG_3273.jpg (102KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3273.jpg
102KB, 480x480px
>>36326189
I know Emma yeah.
We're in the same fem "bot" server.
Someone there might have seen it since she's verified or w/e its called.
>>
>>36326280
Wait, the same Emma who is 20 and cute? What happened to her? I used to have her on Skype.
>>
>>36326196
I'm not gonna try to pursue you stellaris gf but I need to know. How do you keep a girl entertained or interested? It seems so hard for robots to keep any girl from getting bored and leaving. Any tips?
>>
>>36326196
>I have lots of fake friends
>Yeah maybe a bf. A real friend.
What makes you think you can connect with a bf then?
>>
File: 1481935130200.jpg (80KB, 520x750px) Image search: [Google]
1481935130200.jpg
80KB, 520x750px
>>36326196
is russia the utopia it seems like?
ive been slaving off in pannonia dreaming putin will come with his tanks and liberate us
>>
>>36315427
bcus no one loves beautiful people and then theybecome whores
>>
File: 1492292805723.jpg (20KB, 287x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492292805723.jpg
20KB, 287x480px
do fembots like black metal?
>>
>>36326277
Be careful anon, the robots who seem so nice and helpful can often be very manipulative.
>>
File: Anzu_SS.png (164KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Anzu_SS.png
164KB, 512x512px
>>36326300
How should i know, i barely know them.

>>36326301
I think i'm rather easy to entertain, just listen to music or play vidya with me.

>>36326302
I can't, that does seem to be a big factor i will need to find away around.

>>36326318
No probably not, although i never saw a nigger until i came to the Us. Russia is good at keeping them out.
>>
>>36326380
what breed of gook are you
>>
>>36326277
I honestly don't know. But I do wish you would live a better life. There's very little I can do for you at this point, sorry. I don't want your pictures.
>>
>>36326399
I'm a slavic/korean
>>
>>36326237
If you like anime a with planes try Last exile.
https://youtu.be/q6MVLxyQAZI
>>
>>36326380
>>36326301
>wanting to be a literal orbiter to a sociopath russian who just replaces you with another once you bore her.
>>
>>36326196
then kill me, is that ok?
>>
>>36326448

This

All you pathetic fags should kill yourself
>>
File: IMG_1211.png (808KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1211.png
808KB, 640x1136px
>>36315427
Cus a whole cocktail of sunshine, mommy issues and mental disorders
>>
>>36326426
Do you feel more loyalty to Russia or to South Korea?

Is your father or mother Russian?
>>
>>36326448
>>36326471
I would agree to be honest. I'm only interested in someone like myself.

>>36326462
I'm sure you're quiete capable of doing that on your own.
>>
>>36326471
Let them live their life. If they want to be beta orbiters let them. There will always be betas and you wasting your time yelling at them is pointless.
>>
>>36326380
it sounds like you need a man instead of an american
>>
>>36326448
>>36326471
I literally just said i wont pursue her.. the fuck
>>
>>36326497
would you show me a picture of your asshole?
>>
>>36326497
I'm not, I'd go to Hell.
>>
>>36326497

>i would agree

There you go, she literally just told you fags to go kill yourself. Still interested?
>>
>>36326355
hence why i don't post contact info and isolate myself

>>36326402
its fine, i don't deserve any help and i don't trust you so do as you'd like.
>>
>>36326497

>>I'm only interested in someone like myself.

What does that include? What do you define yourself as? Why do you think you havent been able to find someone like that yet when you have been whoring yourself here on turbospeeds for like a month now?
>>
>>36326426
I'm half churka, yet I look white. Odd that you look so asian.
>>
>>36326497
you sure you can handle a sociopathic person
im one and most people hate my guts when they get to know me
>>
>>36326582
She is a russian spy so she would only be into other russian spies.
>>
>>36326605
>half churka

KYS mudslime.
>>
>>36326622
Maybe in the future. Not a fucking muslim though.
>>
>>36326300
Is Emma asian?
>>
>>36326677
She indeed asian.
>>
>>36326496
I have no loyalty to south Korea, I've never even been there. My mother was Russian.
I don't know my real parents well can't tell you much more about that.

>>36326506
I'm not quite sure what you mean by that.

>>36326540
No probably not.

>>36326541
You'll go to hell for many other things anon.

>>36326549
I didn't quite say that.

>>36326582
I only recently started looking for that.
I'm not sure what i would define myself as.

>>36326605
>churka
ewww
I think it's just the angle honestly.

>>36326620
You're probably just annoying anon.
>>
>>36326664
How are you half Churka but not a mudslime? Are you not from the Stans?
>>
>>36326695
>I'm not quite sure what you mean by that.
most americans are either pussies or roided retards
>>
>>36326695
>no loyalty to south Korea, I've never even been there. My mother was Russian.

That's weird. Mixed kids usually have loyalty to their paternal line.

Honestly I identify mixed people as who their father was.

Korean men are disgusting subhumans though.
>>
>>36326695
probably not isn't a "no"

give me your discord and get ready to spread those cheeks
>>
>>36326721

t. fat neckbeard but with weak european genetics
>>
I want a 3/10 gf. Where are all the ugly fembots?
>>
Happy Easter/ chocolate egg eating day everyone.
>>
>>36326695
>You're probably just annoying anon.
KEK
orikikal
>>
>>36326697
There's nothing more redpilling than being half-white. Keep that the fuck in mind.
>>
>>36326692
Is she cute? Does she still come to r9k at all?
>>
>>36326437
That looks interesting, I'll check it out. Do you know of any quality 80s anime? Any genre is fine, I just seem to like the older art.
>>
>>36326549
>she literally just told you fags to go kill yourself. Still interested?
absolutely. i've been looking for someone like this for a long time.
>>36326695
pls add me you smelly roast beef and I will adjust orbit KingRat#2082
>>
>>36326787
I don't know mate ask Piety. I just recall her saying she was asian.
>>
>>36326695

>I only recently started looking for that.
>I'm not sure what i would define myself as

How do you expect people to know you if you dont even know yourself? How do you expect to have "real friends" when you dont even know what you're looking for in people?
>>
>>36326760
thanks peepa gimme eggies
>>
>>36326695

>I didn't quite say that.

You literally did though>>36326782
>>
>>36326782
>nothing more redpilling than being half-white. Keep that the fuck in mind.

Why?

What is your other half?
>>
>>36326869

Didnt mean to link>>36326782

My bad
>>
>>36326695
Aren't you already surrounded by people though? You called them tools, but isn't there a tool that you trust more than others?
>>
>>36326888
>being this beta

Just don't respond to her
>>
>>36326887
what did you mean to link???
>>
File: 555.png (175KB, 1024x1762px) Image search: [Google]
555.png
175KB, 1024x1762px
>Unequivocal poof that not a single female on this board is a robot: Thread no.8765412433678
Why do you keep making these when everyone already knows no women are robots.
>>
>>36326820
Sorry mate my anime knowledge only goes back to early 90s anime but try this one out. You may like the art style.
https://youtu.be/fa5kpWjWU_E
>>
>>36326826
Okay thanks.

>>36326695
Piety, is Emma cute? Does she still come to r9k?
>>
>>36326925
I think robots should try to stop being robots and go after girls that will try to help and support them.
>>
>>36326923

I accidentally clicked that post when i had the post on autoreply (waiting for the cooldown to pass), then before i could abort it got posted
>>
>>36326721
Oh, i mostly just see niggers, and fat people.
I do want to try a hot dog at some point.

>>36326735
I've moved around too much to find myself loyal to anything.

>>36326736
It's very unlikely.
My discord is Piety#0537 though if anyone feels like talking.

>>36326826
Emma isn't asian as far as i know.

>>36326843
I do know what i am looking for.
I do also have an idea what a real friend is.

>>36326869
It's more of an indifference.

>>36326888
Nope, I'm looking for something more.

>>36326952
I've only seen her in a few discords, i don't know what she looks like.
>>
>>36326912
Give me 2 good reason not to.
>>
>>36315606
I usually just dismiss them since they are normally not robots but rather just regular girls infected with GOTIS.
>>
>>36326695
>I think it's just the angle honestly.
Well post another pic. You're clearly cute as fuck, so why not.
>>
Stop paying attention to Piety. She comes here with this "Oh I'm so emotionally unavailable and I'm so sick and twisted teehee" bulshit and you all fall for it. This is a thread to talk to some fucked up fembots, not to give attention and validation to perfectly good looking girls who should be perfectly well adjusted. Pay a therapist to deal with your "dark and emotional" woe is me bullshit.
>>
>>36326991
I swear I seen her say she was Asian in the BMAF discord. But maybe I just don't remember correctly.
>>
>>36327043
Same here. Is everyone in here from the bmaf discord?
>>
File: First-Day-On-The-Internet-Kid.jpg (28KB, 400x526px) Image search: [Google]
First-Day-On-The-Internet-Kid.jpg
28KB, 400x526px
>>36326967
>girls that will try to help and support them
Not how women work, you absolute child.
>>
>>36315427

Question for fembots, why aren't you sucking black dick right now? They are superior men and they will take you because you're easy pussy. Just give in to your instincts and accept a BBC. Give birth to a black baby.
>>
>>36326991
its not much better over the sea
faggots with torn jeans and squeaky voices
feminist girls with sea deep decoltes
protein eating gym fakers

world is turning shit as time goes by
>>
File: QX1Awr.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
QX1Awr.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>36326991

>I do know what i am looking for.

You just said that you were looking for someone like yourself, but then said that you dont even know yourself. So how do you know what you want if you, well, literally dont know what you want?

>I do also have an idea what a real friend is.

Further adding to my point above, as you keep saying that you want a real friend, yet you also say that you dont know what a real friend is. Sounds like you have no self awareness and dont know what you want (surprise surprise).
>>
>>36327030
t. jealous uggo
>>
>guys volunteering to be orbiters

What the fuck
>>
>>36319157
Wow like the fembot version of me desu
>>
>>36327066
I think only just a few of us here. Mostly cuz of Shrimp posting.
>>36327067
Unless you met every last female in the world you don't know that. You just sound like some bitter faggot or a child that believes what bitter faggots on here tell you.
>>
>>36327030

>implying "fucked up" """fembots""" want anything to do with robots

Nice meme, failed chad isnt a robot
>>
>>36327022
Discord only my dude.

>>36327030
>projecting

>>36327070
>wanting subhuman garbage
lol

>>36327076
The world has always been shit anon.

>>36327085
I just have trouble speaking in english.
Sorry for any confusing im causing.
>>
>>36327166
Why do you think blacks are subhuman garbage?
>>
>>36327166
>>wanting subhuman garbage

No race of man is better. Women around the world lust after black men.
>>
>>36327184
science

original post
>>
>>36327070
BBC is a meme and makes normal black guys feel bad.
>>
>>36327030
I agree, but looks are a poor indicator of being well adjusted.

>tripfags and namefags gtfo ree
>>
>>36327166
yea but its been way less shit when men were men and women were women

you had an actual reason for being with someone and people like you and me were in much better position since love, connection and stuff like that were easier to get and not that important

now whatch your ass if you actually want something mroe than dancing and drinking in clubs and fucking
>>
>>36327213

Doesn't matter if it's a meme or not, women still recognize that black men are superior. Black men dominate sports, dominate pop culture, and dominate society. Women take notice and value them the most.
>>
>>36327214
I'm never leaving /r9k/! And you can't make me leave!
>>36327233
Stop meme mate.
>>
>>36327125
>Mostly cuz of Shrimp posting.
I saw this in another thread but I'm still confused. Is Shrimp a fembot here? I can never keep track of all the well know fembots on here.

How do you anons talk to fembots? Is it mostly discord now? And what do they want? Are they looking for boyfriends, attention, money?
>>
>>36327166

>I just have trouble speaking in english.

It sounds perfectly fine to, you sound like you have more of a problem with being honest and self reflection

>Sorry for any confusing im causing.

Nice intentional grammar mistake m'dude, really activates those almonds

Basically let me ask you this question. How can anyone be your friend when in the conversation that we have had so far you have been able to give absolutely no clarity on what kind of person you are and what you want? Its like talking to a brick wall, except the brick wall doesnt lie about being one
>>
>>36327233
m8 this is piss poor cuckposting. You're not good at this.
>>
>>36327125
>Unless you met every last female in the world
You're actually underage if you're pulling "not all women are like that"

"Bitter" seems to be white knight neckbeard for "realistic". Talk to me after you manage to talk to a girl who isn't being paid to mind the cash register.
>>
>>36327245
>>36327262
>i-i-i-i-it's a meme
>s-stop memeing

Poor pathetic fucking cucks
>>
Another thread that proves females do not belong in here
>>
>>36327258
Shrimp is a female who posts here and likes big black cocks. The only thing she wants is black cocks and cock pictures.
>>36327284
But you're the one talking about how great black guys are. You're the cuck.
>>
>>36327274

>"You're a white knight neckbeard!", said the MGTOW
>"You're a bitter racist neckbeard!", said the white knight

Kek

Why does everyone project every negative thing onto neckbeards
>>
File: 09876567.jpg (8KB, 285x249px) Image search: [Google]
09876567.jpg
8KB, 285x249px
>>36327125
>parent kun
Wait minute, why am I replying to the virgin tripfag that trolls through every fembot thread so he can defend m'ladies?

Go back to cybering with lardasses off /soc/, nigger
>>
>>36327184
Because they are
:^)

>>36327186
kek, what-ever you say anon.

>>36327217
I suppose you're right anon.

>>36327233
cmon you can do better.

>>36327259
Thank you for the compliment on my English.
That was just a typo, i know it was wrong.

I just don't think you're the person to talk to about it.
>>
i blew it

this is the end for me
>>
>>36327292
Just go on wizard Channing you don't want girls posting.
>>36327274
But it's a fact. You can't say all of X is like this unless you met all of the Xs.
>>
>>36327312

I'm black. I love to gloat on /r9k/ how great black men are and you faggots just have to sit and agree because you CAN'T argue otherwise. Women literally pay black guys to fuck them. Never the other way around. Really makes you think
>>
>>36327321
>I can't understand how to read the posts here but I recognize the negbeerd maymay from reddit XD
>>
>>36327346
>You can't say all fish swim unless you met all of the fish
You're autistic. Go back to /soc/
>>
>>36327324
I don't like soc. I went there one time and it was just dick rate threads.
>>36327341
>Because they are
No u
>>
>>36327341

>I just don't think you're the person to talk to about it.

So far in this conversation you have argued contradictory points, used divertions and now changed your entire stance

I was geniunely interested in finding out what you're looking for and what you see yourself as. Have you maybe considered that the way you act here is the reason why you have no friends?
>>
>>36327312
>The only thing she wants is black cocks and cock pictures.
Wait, shirmp is a roastie? I though she was a virgin?
>>
File: 1491063092560.png (231KB, 497x387px) Image search: [Google]
1491063092560.png
231KB, 497x387px
>>36327341
well you completely changed my opinion of tripfags tonight

goodnight and i wish you all the best,
mybe well meet in some other life
>>
>>36327357

>Y-you just dont understand
>no argument

Kill yourself
>>
>>36327341
>I just don't think you're the person to talk to about it.
Who is, though?
It almost sounds like there isn't anyone you'd talk about this with.
>>
>>36327429
She just like cock pictures. She is if virgin if you go by what she says.
>>
>>36327454
P.S. dont let manchild autists like >>36327428 get to you
>>
File: 14848259706570.jpg (81KB, 427x604px) Image search: [Google]
14848259706570.jpg
81KB, 427x604px
>>36327410
cya.

>>36327428
Probably ^^

>>36327454
Cya around anon.

>>36327459
No big deal, it's something i'll work on my own.

I'm leaving now cya anons.
>>
>>36315606
I already want to kill myself. When they post it just reminds me until I start binging on video games, character creators/dressups, and role playing alone.

It should be a crime punishable by death to birth an ugly daughter. A crime. I want to kill my mother. I fucking hate her.
>>
>>36327505
Cya. Ya come back back on the discord from time to time. It was nice talking to ya.
>>
>>36327454
>you completely changed my opinion of tripfags tonight
>t. parent kun
Kill yourself.

>>36327458
>"argument"
Kill yourself
>>
>>36327538
Why should I kill myself for? I like life and enjoy it.
>>
>>36327100
>>36327166
>>36327214

You faggots complain about "roasties" then you fucking worship them when they come here begging for attention. Do you not fucking learn?
>>
>>36315427
I hate these threads. Why do normies have to torment us by reminding us how worthless we are. I don't want to remember I don't want to see this anymore. I don't want to be reminded of what a mistake of a human being i am. Stop making these fembot threads stop it
I already have accepted that I will never bear children have a husband or enjoy life whatsoever. Stop posting these fucking threads.
>>
>>36327505

Well i guess you did after all answer my question, though indirectly.

You're most likely a literal sociopath. You like to make people think that you are "deep and mysterious" by being intentionally ambigous and contradictory. You give them a sense of importance by giving them just enough attention that they keep coming back, but not enough for them to feel like you value them enough to keep them around if they dont put effort into entertaining you. You see people as tools to use for a means, and when they have no purpose for you anymore theyre basically trash to you.

I guess it works for you though and doesnt deter orbiters from clinging to you, so keep going i guess
>>
File: 729.gif (227KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
227KB, 600x600px
>>36327568
>tripfags and begs for attention while vehemently defending men pretending to be women on /r9k/
>"I like life"
Sure you do, bucko
Pick one.
>>
>>36327597
For all that accepting you do come in and protest much. Sometimes I wonder if there is something like wanting anti-attention
>>
>>36327642

>a means

Ment to say an end, my bad
>>
>>36327657
But I don't have a trip on you big dummy.
>>
>>36327657
Where do you see trips
>>
>>36315427
Hello beautiful fembots of r9k!
Please join our discord server and bless us with your beauty and grace!!

gg/gUDbxKJ
>>
File: acoustic.jpg (7KB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
acoustic.jpg
7KB, 244x250px
>>36327749
kek

this comment is very oregano
>>
>>36327657
>men pretending to be women on /r9k/
I'm pretty sure a couple of these fembots are actual females and not larpers.
>>
File: 1488237260306.gif (436KB, 438x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488237260306.gif
436KB, 438x300px
>>36327668
I've accepted fate but that doesn't mean I feel content. I don't expect anything other than impending misery but these threads really rub it in. I'm sick of hearing about fembots all the time. I truly hate that fucking term now.
>>
>>36327811
What's the main reason you won't experience the joys of life again as a woman?
>>
>>36327784
>"I'm underage!"
I know.

>>36327699
>>36327749
>"I'm autistic!"
I know, you namefagging incel
>>
>>36327884
I'm ugly. I'm not fat. I'm ugly everywhere especially my face. Face is deformed, was deformed at birth explicitly by the doctors hands. The doctor who delivered me was a nigger. The man my mother slept with was an ugly island nigger. My life is over. I also am autistic.

I don't even look like a woman.
>>
I think I may have spotted a fembot in the wild. Then again she might be too cutesy to go here.

There's this girl in my university facebook confessions page who posts regularily.

1. The people who post regularily on these things are autistic.
2. The people who make heartfelt posts on these pages are especially autistic.

So because my university is autism central (UofT) every post is " hurr im a white guy how 2 asian gf" " hurr me asian girl how me get greencard status symb- i mean white bf" " hurr im pooinloo how me get white girl to fuck before married off by parents", etc.

Anyway this Indian bitch posts all the time complaining about how no men like Indian girls like her and she loved and supports Asian men.

So whenever some Asian dude posts " chingchong how me get white/slanty pussy" she spaghettis everywhere and goes off.

She's this dorky little pudgy girl with baby features and Wal Mart clothes and she posts pictures of food and Obito on her Facebook and she's pathetic and sort of endearing.
>>
>>36328063
Damn, that's a shame. I think it's best I stay away from r9k for a very long time. This is really depressing.
>>
>>36319746

Put some vaseline on your dick dude, Jesus, how is that shit not flaking off.
>>
>>36328001
>getting triggered by letters
Shameful.
>>
>>36328127
>le triggered xD
Pathetic.
>>
>>36321268
>I abuse people I love because I'm scared they'll leave me
If you open up the DSM - 5 and look under Borderline Personality Disorder, you'll found you're words repeated in a more scientific manner.
>>
>>36328148
NO U ARE TRIGGERED STOP BEING TRIGGERED
>>
>>36328063
post pic or gtfo with that attention whoring
>>
Fembot needs help:

> meet guy through family
> he never described himself as a robot but he's a robot
> never met another autismal anime nerd irl ( i live in a really small town)
> wanna be friends
> we gon be friends
> we hang out with my brother, chat a bit
> he ignores me for my brother sometimes
> he got drunk and sort of hit on me kind of? Never brought it up again.
> he mentions this chinese girl cartoon he likes
> i get the boxset bc i like it too
> " yeah so im all hyped for some sweet robots that are actually your
Mom action.... You wanna come over??"
> " Aaaaaaaaaa"

What did he mean by this?
> pls be my friend
> pls respond

Also to answer the op it's because any woman who looks like that is an attentionwhore. I know i'm ugly.
>>
>>36328190
Holy fucking shit go back to Ieddit
>>
>>36319260
This woman speaks the truth.

She might be " punk rock stacey" or " floral pattern stacey" or " gamur girl stacey" or whatever else, but she's stacey.

Eggman was right. Y'all think some zooey deschanel bangs make you better than the normalfags who beat off to skinny blondes in swimwear. It doesn't.
>>
>>36328283
Sounds like he is scared.
>>36328295
I never been there so I can't go back to it.
>>
>>36328283
Just go to his house if he asked you to and act like you usually do around him andinitiate a convo about acommon interest you and him share
>>
>>36328438
Make sure you know about what your talking about so you'll get lost in conversation shits easy after that
>>
>>36328425
>namefag
>"never been there"
0/10
Never reply to me or my son's posts again.
>>
>>36315427

Seeking attention few of them truly believe they are ugly.
>>
>>36328063
You can't say that without showing a pic, anon. I'm sure you're not that bad.
>>
>>36328425
> scared
Iunno. I think /r9k/ has a hard time imagining scenarios where a dude isn't interested, but who knows, name-friend.

His brother said he never stops talking to me - but his brother is also a chad who tries to get everyone laid.

>>36328438
He's never invited me over.

> he did ask when i was coming back from vacation, though
> " when are you coming home"
> " lonely?"
> " when are you coming home"

Magical autism powers of repetition.
>>
>>36328542
say what?
oregano is iginal
>>
>>36328734
He seems to be interested but a bit clingy. Explain the context of the lonely? Question
>>
>>36328763
If ya want to fake being me do a better job at it ya pleb.
Thread posts: 536
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.