[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>closeted gay men often test their sexuality by getting a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1491791429683.png (335KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1491791429683.png
335KB, 633x758px
>closeted gay men often test their sexuality by getting a gf/having hookup sex
>tfw even gay men can get gf while you're a foreveralone virgin
>>
No. That's a normie gay. Im a robot gay and yet in virgin at 22.
>>
>>36315526
I notice there's lots of 22 year old virgins on this board. I notice because I'm 22.

Dude you don't have to deal with girls bs.

It's not like you need to be 6 feet. Have big dick. And making shit tons every year just to get a gf.

Just get some app and fuck someone. Guys are easy and just want to get their dick wet
>>
>>36315608
>Guys are easy and just want to get their dick wet
Not that anon but it isn't about sex to me. I'm not interested in sex personally. I just want someone to hug me and tell me it is going to be okay. I want love, not lust. But this seems even more impossible than with straight relationships for some reason because homosexuals like this are almost impossible to find.
>>
You can still get a gf! >>>/adv/
>>
>>36315849
>I cannot read >>>/b/
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 750x740px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 750x740px
Think about it, if you're a faggot you couldn't care less if you get pussy. Women pick up on that. It works because they aren't desperate, act like you don't need the pussy and women will want your approval rather than vice versa.
>>
>>36315758
Not him but what hurt me the most was when I realised no woman will love me the way I love her.

Sex was always empty to me and I constantly wanted to just hug/cuddle but I was worried that my ex's would see me as weaker for it. Needless to say I'm alone too now and the days just drag on as I think about my lost connections. I wish you luck but it might be easier to find a male friend who will hug you when you're down.
>>
>>36315315
I'm a fag and I'm almost a wiz. Nice Wojak, by the way.
>>
>>36315932
>but it might be easier to find a male friend who will hug you when you're down.
I would be totally fine with that. I call myself a fag because I find no attraction in women but to be honest I don't feel any sexual attraction at all. I just want to be told ''I love you'' by someone and I would be happy.
>>
>gay men are having sex with more women than you

I don't know how exactly to feel, I think I'm losing my mind.
>>
>tfw bi man who can't get either

women are too hard to deal with and men are too slutty
>>
>>36315997
Just remember love is only in your head, if you want love then love yourself. If you want another to love you then they will need reason to do so, I had a group of people I worked with who would tell me that but I already felt nothing. Maybe try finding work friends? Only other suggestion I have is to find people with similar hobbies and try to mingle.
I stopped feeling love a while ago. I'm debating skipping easter dinner because my family knows how I am and I would just mope around them until it was time for me to leave. Not fair to the children in my family but I'm also hungry, debating getting buzzed on alcohol before I go so I won't have the edge but the dread will set in later if I do.
>>
>>36315997
I'll hug you anon and tell you that I love you
>>
>>36316146
They would say they loved me that is, I jumbled that together pretty badly.
>>
>>36315608
What he said >>36315758

Depression eats up my sexual desire. I have no interest whatsoever. I know if i wanted i could have sex, i have had gay orbiters that used to buy me gold necklaces and ugly roasties trying to talk to me but i always treat either like trash. I just want a straight pal that treats me nice and is a QT and protects me but still draws the line and avoids gay shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.