[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUYS I WAS IN THE WALMART PARKING LOT AND I FUCKED UP A GUYS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1480456554747.jpg (10KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1480456554747.jpg
10KB, 249x249px
GUYS I WAS IN THE WALMART PARKING LOT AND I FUCKED UP A GUYS CAR AND DROVE AWAY, WILL THE POLICE FIND ME PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER
>>
>>36314339
how bad did you fuck it up?
>>
>>36314339
Back in my neighborhood a few months ago, some guy who was visiting a neighbor of mine fucking slammed into a car next door to that house when he was leaving. He fucked up the car to where gas was actually leaking out of it, but I think got away with it since he GTFO of there.
>>
>>36314339
Just how much did you fuck it up?
A nudge? Or did you take off his entire bumper?
>>
Pray the outside cameras couldn't see you
>>
>>36314384
THE FRONT BUMPER WAS LITERALLY HANGING OFF WHEN I LEFT IT
>>
you fucking terrorist
>>
>>36314412
This is why autists shouldn't be allowed to operate motor vehicles.
Better hope you didn't get filmed by the parking lot cameras. Get your car fixed asap, need to hide the evidence.
>>
Just hide and fix your car, I work at a bar and the parking garage is a demo derby when the drunks drive home, my first cars rear end was completely fucked led due to drunks reversing into it. The cops and city didn't do Shit and no one I've seen has been caught
>>
>>36314412
How do you even accumulate enough speed in a parking lot to do something like this?
>>
Was their a camera?
>>
>>36314339
Press F to pay respects
F

oregano pepperoni
>>
>>36314643
I was driving a big ass truck and the back of the truck dragged his bumper off i dont fucking know, how long until i know im in the clear
>>
guys dont just leave me
>>
>>36314667
>their

>>36314339
WalMart won't give a fuck and will almost certainly tell him to fuck himself re: camera footage. You're in the clear.
>>
>>36314412
I worked security at a Wal-Mart once. Employees aren't paid enough to care if they saw you and their cameras in the lots might as well be Nokia Razors on sticks. If the other cars owner wasn't running after you in the parking lot getting your plate number you'll be fine.
>>
There was this one mexican dude who saw but when i asked if he took a picture he just said it was none of his business, so there were no witnesses
>>
>>36315345
good man, you're %100 ok. Even if you do get pegged for this one, bumpers are cheap as fuck.
>>
>>36315345
>There was this one mexican dude who saw but when i asked if he took a picture he just said it was none of his business, so there were no witnesses

ill take "things that never happened" for 500
>>
>>36315439
how does what i said sound unbelievable in any way
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.