[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Elliot had just made peace with his own inadequacies and inferiority

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (189KB, 2500x1719px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
189KB, 2500x1719px
If Elliot had just made peace with his own inadequacies and inferiority then he wouldn't have been so angry and killed people.

I mean, thats the reason why most of you guys are so misanthropic and misogynistic...you don't want to directly deal with your shame of being inferior so you just convince yourselves that everyone else is the problem. Just accept your place in the social food chain and suck it up; it'll save you a lot of frustration.
>>
>>36314018
you are an idiot listening to the fake posters, the real robots aren't here to blame others, the chad and stacy shit is just a meme
>>
Fuck off, normie. Elliot is our patron saint. If I ever decide to ragequit I'll rodger my way out.

Elliot is a fucking hero.
>>
>>36314018
But it's not that easy. You see, we are fed heavy amounts of propaganda our whole lives about how we "deserve happiness" and that "there is someone out there for everyone" and that "being yourself is very good" and "everything will fall into place. God has a plan for you" when in reality, none of these things are based on fact and concrete reality. It's literally beliefs propagated by other people who thought they were protecting you from the real world by lying to you.

It's like the day you were six years old and realized that the Easter Bunny isn't real. The truth hurts too much.

There is no "good vs evil" like in Harry Potter. Life comes down to nature, evolution and surviving and that's fucking it. People who are more successful than you or I are the strongest animals in the animal kingdom. They were blessed with ideal genes to survive in the wild.
>>
he was perfect for sucking dick. i'm %99 certain he was repressing his homosexuality
>>
>>36314107
yeah so just suck it up and process the pain instead of lashing out like idiots like elliot do.
>>
>>36314107
Cont.
There is no equality and never will be
Life isn't fair and no one cares if you are suffering
You aren't entitled to have sexual success with women and you have to accept your place as the Hunchback of Notre Dame and not the heroic Chad.
Being ugly means your life is more difficult
God isn't real. There is no good vs evil
>>
File: eliotrodger.png (123KB, 675x719px) Image search: [Google]
eliotrodger.png
123KB, 675x719px
>>36314147
Misandrist brainwashing is super effective!

Anon is demoralized and no longer has the will to fight!
>>
>>36314147
This.
The concept of "everyone is equal" is one of the biggest lies ever. The happy, successful, handsome business man blows the ugly, alcoholic bum out of the water and we all know it. Wealth, looks, sex appeal, skill sets determine your worth in this world. Its all about what you've got to offer.
>>
>>36314018
I agree, I've been on dates and am not a virgin but I know I'm not going to be dating models or anything. You just have to have a realistic sense of who you are and a bit of stoicism and you'll be fine
>>
>>36314018
>Thinking we will accept defeat

The Elliot pill is the true redpill. Normie's have to be slain.
>>
File: creepyoldman.png (126KB, 1085x645px) Image search: [Google]
creepyoldman.png
126KB, 1085x645px
>>36314534
Agreed. Pic related really rustled my jimmies.

>talk
>people make fun of my voice
>don't talk
>people call me a fucking horndog freak
>>
>>36314107
Though I agree with most of your post, this is where I disagree :
>The truth hurts too much.

This is subjective, and to me the truth sets you free.

>There is no "good vs evil" like in Harry Potter.

I used to believe this until I realized evil does exist. Good is virtue. Truth is a virtue. Evil is anything that opposes truth.
>>
>>36314554
Hoooolllllyyyy fuuuck that's enraging
>>
>>36314719

ikr. melon head did nothing wrong.

but apparently he was
>so misanthropic and misogynistic...you don't want to directly deal with your shame of being inferior so you just convince yourselves that everyone else is the problem.
that her thought process made perfect sense to everyone else on plebbit.

t. tracking down the dude who called her a cunt so i can send him BTC
>>
If you fall for all the makes listed in >>36314107
You oy have yourself to blame. Life is a fucking competition and if you were dealt a shit hand you can either bluff aka fake it till you make it or accept it and try to make the best of it. But nah you chose to blame others because someone has it better than you. While the truth is the world doesn't own you shit.
>>
>>36314805
in fairness its pretty evident the girl is an ugly failure working at a diner having a power fantasy of at least old men wanting her
>>
>>36314805
I did too. Dude's got balls posting that comment on his real name.
>>
>>36314018
Eat shit.

>>36314147
Go fuck yourself asshole.
>>
>>36314018
If the stupid roasties would have just given him some play instead of thinking it would be "lol so funny" to mentally torture the kid, he would still be alive.

Fuck off Redditscum.
>>
>>36314107
If you don't have the willpower to hate the condition you live in, you need to get the fuck off our board. You are a failed normie, not a robot.
>>
>>36314018
>Hurr durr durr why don't you just passively except being abused and mistreated by everyone around you.

>Don't fight back against the people who have more than you in life, just suck it up and let them enjopy everything while you suffer.

>Be a good little peasant and behave yourself.

Do you honestly expect robots to swallow any of this bullshit? Why would we listen to someone who hates us and wants us to suffer? Fuck off.

Elliot roger did nothing wrong.
>>
>>36314018
The supreme gentleman was at no fault.
>>
>>36316248
This

Orjgf ft ujbg
>>
File: BnJfRca.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
BnJfRca.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>36314018
>Just accept your place in the social food chain and suck it up; it'll save you a lot of frustration.
I think I want to kill you for the superficial shit you just spouted. Do you say the same to a starved kid in Africa who works at the mine toiling his little butt off, or the mentally disabled person who no one talks to? Probably you do, you obnoxious fool. And you are not the only one, there are MILLIONS who do the same.

I have nothing more to say. I am ill and busy with other things so I do not feel like repeating all the same things all over again in these Elliot threads. You need to keep them alive without me from now on.
>>
>>36314018
So instead, accept being treated unfairly? Fuck off with that shit
>>36316032
Preventing his day of retribution could have been this easy
>>
>>36316287
You don't sound like Elliot, fuck off
>>
>>36316319
Same to you. He was far too intelligent so that YOU could ever sound like him. Besides, you're telling me to fuck off just because I care about starving kids in Africa, as it makes you think in your nonexistent monkey brain that I have to be an SJW. God I want to disembowel all brainless apes of your kind, concluding on the basis of ONE opinion only, that another person is part of some PACK. You're so f*cking stupid, both at the left and the right, that you do not deserve to live.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.