[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots and LDRs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 9

Fembots, what's your opinion on LongDistanceRelationships? Do you have any experiences? Are you in a LDR at this moment? How far is or was she/he from you?

Robots are welcome too.
>>
>>36313889
It hurts, you guys. It really hurts. Relationships in general. Just don't do it.
>>
>>36313889
Fuck LDRs.
I met a lesbian and it's dope.
>>
>>36313889
>Robots are welcome too.
Thank you for allowing my on my own board, fucktard.
>>
>>36313915
I'm willing to risk, anyway I'm destroyed internally, but she makes me happy somehow, so I'm willing to face the pain if she leaves..
>>
>>36313991
That's what I thought. Why not? Just talk to him, it can't hurt more than it already does. Just be careful okay?
>>
EVERY SINGLE FEMANON is averse to LDRs, whereas robots are open to them. Desperation thing?
>>
The best place to ask that question, would be >>>/adv/
>>
>>36314040
>him
"him" is her. I'm a robot lol not
>>
>>36313889
they suck after a year...
>>
>>36314275
Why?

oorjgisjdigsd
>>
>>36314327
because you start wondering when you will meet each other, if you can then that's nice but if you can't you feel stuck. Sometimes you get paranoia from wondering too much about it then you start getting jealous and other reactions but if you can meet each other within a year once or twice or more is better..my opinion
>>
>>36314372
How do I prevent all this? Please, I need advice..
>>
>>36314467
you can't lol we're only humans and deep inside we desire love from somebody.
So if you wanna try you have to avoid jealousy and stay in contact everyday to talk about daily activities.. and be honest and understanding.

I once typed my ex's username on google and i found it had many conversations with another person and it kept happening..i was sad
>>
>>36313889
I'm in an ldr with someone I met on /r9k/. I didn't plan on having an ldr, in fact I wanted to avoid ever having one, but I fell for this person and it just happened. We are in different continents, however, I am planning on seeing them this summer for a few days if things go well (already booked my flight). Unfortunately things don't seem to be going well. Meeting up seemed great to them in theory, but I guess the reality of it might not be so great after all. I love this person with all my heart, but sometimes I wonder if they feel the same. I've learned that the worst thing about being in an ldr is that you never know what the other person is thinking and there's no way of just telling from their expressions like you would irl. I'd like to feel secure and feel like I'm not making a mistake and that this relationship will work, but if that won't happen then I hope they at least do me the favor of ending it now instead of ditching me at the very last day or something. Doesn't help that this relationship was built on lies which I forgave them for, but it still makes it hard for me to believe their "I love you" sometimes. Although sometimes I feel like they do a lot for me and that maybe I'm just being mentally ill and too insecure, so I'm unsure what to feel. Ldr's are just incredibly hard and I don't recommend one if you can avoid it. There are a lot of good sides, but there are a lot of bad as well.
>>
>>36313889
>Robots are welcome too.
gee thanks for permission
>>
File: 1473360964023.jpg (141KB, 975x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473360964023.jpg
141KB, 975x1080px
>online relationship for 2 years, met twice for total of 2 months
>lived together for a year, moved to her
>back to my country, we started emailing again recently after 10 months back

it sucks, it's a lot of pain, constantly, and the fact i had to leave is salt on the wound. i still love her, would go back in an instant, but everythings fucked now and the distance never ever helps
>>
>>36314624
Can I contact you? I think you're able to help me somehow, since Im still at the beggining
>>
>>36314814
yeah, skype: skyblues892
>>
>>36314762
that's totally right.. my ldr bf would say every word you typed to me, but ufortunately he is very insecure and jealous so he never booked any flight.
>>
I was in an LDR with a """Fembot"" until she got bored and found someone else.

It'a a learning exercise if nothing else.
>>
>>36314907
I sent you a friend request there, anon.
>>
LDRs fucking suck. They're the worst. They fuck you up inside, slowly, steadily. Only try them if: 1) you're really desperate, 2) you're sure you'll be able to move to the other person's country/city/whatever soon, or 3) you're sure the other person really loves you and isn't a fucking slut/womanizer (if you're far and have no mutual friends or acquaintances, then it'll be really hard for you not to be deceived).
>>
>>36315100
>1) you're really desperate
I dunno
> 2) you're sure you'll be able to move to the other person's country/city/whatever soon
Not " soon " but someday will be sure thing
> you're sure the other person really loves you and isn't a fucking slut/womanizer
I'm pretty sure, almost convinced that this person loves me as much as I love this person

Am I able?
>>
>>36314993
This.

A demon (read: fembot) fell for me and wanted an LDR with me. She grew bored despite all the fun we had previously and decided to move across country to date some douchebag who was abusive then wanted to date me again but irl

But I don't really like being second fiddle to an asshole so I don't think I'm going to do it
>>
>>36315378
She's just using you as a rebound. If she considered you lesser to an abusive asshole in the first place, she's not worth your time.
>>
>>36314963
Do you love him? Do you feel anything when he says he loves you? What do you feel?
>>
>>36315416
My thoughts exactly anon.

I like the idea of a fembot because it's my type, but more often than not they're swirly bitches with a track record of deception and betrayal.

Almost impossible to find one that just wants to keep it real.
>>
>>36315433
yes i try to understand him and i'm very lovely towards him. He's the cold one and it hurts me sometimes. I really love him and i've never loved anyone else before. He's not really expressive and it drives me bananas...so sometimes it's me who thinks he's not into me that he doesn't love me so we're jus in a circle..waiting for something, i wanna go to his country but at the moment i can't until a year, right now i've been saving up money but if he decides to leave then i will try to move one but i would be hurt to death lol
>>
>>36314762
do you have skype ? can i contact you?
>>
>>36315685
Oh, this is quite different from my so then. I happen to be the lovely, but also the insecure one. My so can be lovely sometimes, but usually they're, well, not exactly cold, but not seeming really into me as much. I don't know...

I hope things work out between you and your bf

>>36315709
I don't use skype. Is there any reason why you'd like to talk?
>>
was in a LDR with my boyfriend from high school when I went away for college on the other side of the country

didn't work out because I'm an insecure depressed mess and didn't trust him one bit. would not recommend
>>
File: IMG_0989.png (367KB, 354x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0989.png
367KB, 354x472px
I am in a long-distance relationship right now. It totally sucks, but I love him so much. I met him here and at first we were just friends for like a year. And then we sort of started online dating. And we did that for like a year. We actually broke up for a while, and things are bad between us. But then we slowly started to get back together and on a leap of faith we met a few weeks ago.

I love him and I want things to work this time and now that I've met him, I don't ever want to be without him. But being far away from someone you care about sucks. It totally sucks. I'm gonna do everything I can to make it work. I just miss him though. When more than 1000 miles apart.
>>
>>36316143
inb4 you get bored and cheat on him just like you whores always do
>>
>>36316083
only to talk about some things in ldr.
>>
>tfw a fembot will never fall for me like in the stories here
>tfw a passive beta who never can make girls like me

You're all in LDRs with Chads. You're lying to yourself.
>>
>>36316352
Uh? Im not a Chad and Im in one I'm surely even more beta tan you
>>
>>36316448
Yeah? How did you make her become your gf then? Did you ask her? Did you ask her to get on cam or mic? Did you ask her to send nudes?

A robot couldn't do any of those things. You're not a robot, just a failed normie.
I'm the real robot here bud. Now fuck off to normieville.
>>
>>36316477
Talking? or do you want me to say that I seduced her with my six pack and my handsome face? s m h

I asked her and I won't ask her about nudes cause that's for degenerates, honestly, if you love someone LOVE is above SEX. I'm robot too. No because I hate normies.
>>
>>36316179
This desu of original thought
>>
>>36313889
I don't think the distance factor of an LDR is that bad but I've never met anyone else who didn't whine about their profound misery about it like a faggot.
>>
>>36316302
I can't chat with anyone right now and for a few days, but you can leave an email if you'd like
>>
>>36316585
>I asked her
Chad. Fuck off. Robots (me) are too anxious to ask that. You were never a 'beta'. Goddamn reddit failed normies. DIE.
>>
>>36316807
not him but I don't understand this need to fit in with r9k so much and being okay with this part of yourself

you complain you can't even get an egf but then you also admit it's your own fault and hate anyone who actually wants to better themself
>>
File: 1485724339715.jpg (566KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485724339715.jpg
566KB, 900x900px
>>36316913
That's because I have nothing. Zero. No experience, no anything. All I have is my own autistic vidya. Meanwhile you come along and pick up some lonely girl by 'beeing urself XD' and just asking her to be your gf.

Sure bro, just let me rot here alone. I almost forgot why I hate normies so much. Thanks for reminding me.

You were never, are never, nor ever will be a robot. You are a N O R M I E and you should D I E
>>
>>36316974
Calm down dude if this helps you I love her so much ;^
>>
>>36316974
then why don't you better yourself instead of complaining you fucking cunt

and you know what? i'm one of the girls that's with someone like you, except he doesn't sit on his ass blaming everyone else for being a loser and is actually willing to work on becoming a better person for himself and me
>>
>>36317114
Wrong. You're not with someone like me. You're with a failed normie who is too retarded to get someone in real life and would rather find a mentally ill girl online and get easy pussy like that.

If you got anywhere further than autistic smalltalk you are talking to a regular chad and you both don't belong here. You know fucking nothing.
>>
>>36317114
How did you meet him? Is he robot like us?
>>
>>36316179
I would never cheat on him. I love him so much. He's way too good for me. I want to be better for him and marry him someday.

If we break up, it'll be because he got seduced by some pretty Stacy bitch.
>>
>>36317151
ok then, live your life fitting in with this shithole i don't care let's see how far that gets you
>>
>>36317151
You're in the bottom percentile of all robots. You don't get to decide what the definition and qualifications are.
>>
>>36317169
>>36317169
Laney?
>>
>>36317182
Normies have no sympathy. Case in point.

>>36317197
No I do. I'm the actual definition of a KHHV robot.
>>
>>36317265
>Normies have no sympathy. Case in point.
you don't deserve any from anyone

>>36317166
we met in a steam thread when they weren't so full of gay circlejerking and yes he is, talking wasn't easy at first but it helps that we played video games together
>>
File: 465643b79.jpg (79KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
465643b79.jpg
79KB, 666x666px
>>36317354
>yes he is
No he isn't. Else he wouldn't be able to talk to you, no less escalate to relation and lewds.

N O R M I E. Remember this when you break up and you see him for who he really is.
>>
>>36313889
Am 19 now. Had an LDR with an older guy when i was like 14-15. He told me was 19, but then the age kept going up to like 23. We only dated a year. He took my virginity when he crossed states to see me. He spent a lot of money on me and complained about it. Pretty sure he has cheated on me.

I feel weird about LDRs because of this experience. I don't like them and feel as though it takes two very strong and sure people to make it work, and you have to eventually meet up and live together.
>>
File: 1486300893801.jpg (71KB, 594x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486300893801.jpg
71KB, 594x900px
>>36317424
What's underage pussy like anon?
>>
>>36317398
well my man i guess there's no other choice for you but to just end it
>>
>>36317265
>people are nice to you
>tell them to gyro and die
>they stop being nice to you
>"NORMIES HAVE NO SYMPATHY"
>>
>these femanons are probably talking about Oscar

The moments where he isn't talking to you is when he is charming the fuck out of some other girl on here.
>>
>>36317253
Not Laney, sorry.
>>
i've been a LDR since late december. we're meeting soon. feels good man.
>>
File: IMG_0743.jpg (10KB, 555x190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0743.jpg
10KB, 555x190px
>>36313915
LISTEN TO THIS GUY!!!

I FUCKING KNOW EVERY PART OF YOU REALLY DOESNT WANT TO HEAR IT AND REJECT IT AT ANY COST!!

For the love of god...just listen.

A year ago I was in your shoes. I would cut anyone off and do any mental gymnastics I could to convince myself it could work...
>>
>>36313889
Had an online LDR with a shut in robot NEET Who literally never left his House. I miss you david
>>
Im in one with a "robot right now, year and a half so far and we met two times. Good stuff let me tell ya, our families seem to get along well too and we're seeing each other again in a couple of months
>>
File: 1490012263214.jpg (88KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490012263214.jpg
88KB, 960x960px
>>36313889
I tried to get into a LDR with a robot from here, I found out he was trying to get with other girls from this board. I felt hurt for a moment and afterwards I felt dead inside. It doesnt help that im mentally ill.
>>
>>36320282
i've noticed a lot of male robots do this
>>
>>36320282
Was it a guy from Sweden named Oscar?
>>
>>36320282
most guys who browse /r9k/ are obnoxious cunts who get off on what little female attention they can get, theyll never get a proper gf because theyd cheat on her just to feel alpha for once
>>
>>36321124
No fuck off.
dsgdsg
>>
>>36320282
What did you do? Was he a robot or a """""robot"""""?
>>
>>36321124
No, it wasnt a swede. He was from the midwest US.

>>36321023
>>36321126
This was the first LDR I tried, but before that yeah I knew some other guys who did the same thing.

>>36321200
I had some minor trust issues because of my illness, but I tried to keep conversation going and trying to help with some of his problems. Im sure he had legit problems too but he just wasnt interested in me.
>>
>>36321409
Where are you from? Do you wanna talk?
>>
>>36321435
We could probably try talking, but to be honest im not very likeable and I honestly wouldnt expect much out of our interaction. If you still feel like it feel free to drop a way to contact you, I can do gmail and discord.
>>
>>36321409
What mental illness is it if I may ask?
>>
>>36320282
How did you find out he was doing it?
>>
>>36321859
Id rather not say out here, I might get recognized.

>>36321917
I was browsing the board and came across a random "tfwnogf" thread. As I read on there were a ton of similarities and my suspicions were confirmed when he had dropped contact info.
>>
>>36322090
Where are you from? And what about him?
>>
>>36313889
I've never been in one, but I don't believe they can work, unless the separation is only a few months long.
>>
>>36322090
Is it something like autism, or more serious like bpd/schizo etc?
>>
>>36313889
robot. don't do it.
>>
>>36322289
I mentioned he was from the midwest. Im from the eastern coast, i forgot to put that down.

>>36322511
Is there something about "I'd rather not say it here" that was hard to understand?
>>
>>36313889
In one, it's not that good, only been able to see him a couple times. Intercontinental too so even worse.

>>36314064
where'd you get that idea from?
>>
File: 1490106475517.gif (152KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1490106475517.gif
152KB, 400x267px
I love her so much. I feel like the whole world is telling me it will end badly, but I don't want it to...
>>
There's this fembot I'm interested in but I'm pretty sure she's purposely ignoring me and just really good at pretending to enjoy our conversations when she does talk.
>>
I was in one until recently. It's hard and painful but feels worth it if she's the right girl. I met her about 5 months ago and had the best night of my life just talking to her.

I miss you so much L.
>>
>>36313889
For 3 years, met them here.

At first they were massively attached with 'I'll never leave you, I'd probably die if you ever left me etc.' and were pretty suicidal when we met, but not a problem girl, no tats or drug use, no friends, a NEET etc, a virgin etc, so no real markers of bad things.

But as we spent lots of time together it seemed like they were using me as a stepping stone and would project shit onto me and start to dislike me and I couldn't get free of their ill opinion of me no matter what I did - even if I tried to do the opposite, I was still in the wrong and so on.

Then they left after they had their fill of self improvement. It seems to go that way.

Honestly, don't waste your time unless you're like a state away. The internet makes it far too easy to reduce someone to a faceless projection that you can block and remove and disconnect from.
>>
>>36324451
Why do you mean by "they"? What kind of relationship was that?
>>36324405
Di you meet her irl..?

How do I know if she's the right girl???
>>
Yep. Had a LDR with a german guy for 2.5 years. I'm also in Europe so we met sometimes. We were basically using each other because we were lonely, but I ended up really caring for him. We are friends now and I like it that way.
>>36318276
Oscar is so damn interesting. I'd love to talk to him just to experience a bit of what goes on in his head sometime. It intrigues me.
>>
>>36324922
So if I live in Europe like the person I'm e-dating, will it be easier that way? It's the same continent after all..
>>
>>36324587
They as in they? a person? an LDR between two people.
>>
>>36325002
You said "they". so I thought you were talking about more people..So it was only you and the other person?
>>
>>36324988
Yes, it will. Schengen space and frequent cheap flights make it very a tangible relationship.
>>
>>36325128
How far do you live from him? I mean if he's in germany you are in..?
>>
>>36325168
Portugal. Not very close but it was manageable.
>>
>>36313889
First rule of an LDR is NEVER get into one unless you have plans to meet in the near future
>>
>>36325228
Oh, but who was the one who moved? You or him?

Somehow it gives me hope since I live in a country pretty near from the person Im edating
>>36325274
Yes in my case, I have plans for the future. But I'd appreciate if you tell me what you exactly mean, please.
>>
>>36325356
We both did. We took turns so we never spent more than 3-4 months without seeing each other IRL.
>>
>>36325076
Yes, I'd never do any of that poly tumblr bullshit.
>>
Any sane-ish, smart robot boy wanna be my e-bf? I got Discord, pls post.
>>
>>36325996
Are you a girl (female) though desu?
>>
>>36326148
Yes I have a vag!
>>
>>36326421
Okay, add me at CzigBot#6404 then
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.