[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is staying in contact with a gf after you broke up a meme? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1getj5.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1getj5.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
Is staying in contact with a gf after you broke up a meme? I broke up with mine three weeks ago but we've kept in touch. Yesterday, I realized I couldn't do it anymore, so I told her goodbye and cut off everything (number, kikebook).

But I miss talking to her so much. I still love her. Will these feelings go away one day? I really hope they do, anons. I spent my whole life thinking I was undesirable. I feel like I lost my only chance.
>>
>>36313772
Open your mouth please
>>
>>36313812
What? Why mate?
>>
>>36313968
SO I CAN SHIT IN IT YOU FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>36314020
Wew lad, I legit kek`d.

Maybe I deserve it, for thinking I could escape this hell.
>>
It's gonna be pretty hard to move on if you keep in contact OP, I'd suggest cut contact and try to move on to another girl. Your ex is one of 3 billion girls, she might seem perfect but there's another girl that'll be better for you out there for sure, got 3 billion chances on that
>>
Those feelings will dissappear a lot quicker if you just cut contact entirely. It's cleaner and healthier that way.
>>
>>36313772
OP let me tell you this
I was in your exact, literally exact situation 2 years ago
3 weeks of it and I couldn't take it anymore
I said you need to learn how to be alone, I can't take this anymore
yada yada yada 5 months go by and she threatens to force herself back into my life
Cut it off OP
it's for the better
>>
>is staying in contact with a gf after you broke up a meme?

Mostly.
It really only works if you were both not really invested and just fucked, or in very rare special snowflake cases

If you were in love and it ends, keeping contact with her will be only be stings, anger and cancer. Not recommended, at all.
>>
>>36315568
THIS

Even with exes Ive remained friends with I usually block them on everything for a month until I get my head straight.

If you continue talking to her you are just drawing the pain out.
>>
File: smugtrump.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
smugtrump.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>he thinks he can pull off the friends with girls meme
>>
>>36315341
>the 3 billion meme

maybe 1/10 out of that are in his age group, and 9/10 out of those that are are living in third world shitholes and other countries op will never travel to in his whole life. You're literally what they call a mentally ill retard.
>>
>>36313772
>Is staying in contact with a gf after you broke up a meme?

Yes
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.