[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is actually bad about colonialism? >take over land of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: fuckigwagie.jpg (42KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
fuckigwagie.jpg
42KB, 409x409px
What is actually bad about colonialism?

>take over land of an inferior race
>actually make use of that land
>allow people of inferior race to live in your country and experience civilisation
>>
>>36313674
The problem lies in the inferior race bit, you fucking mong
>>
>>36313694
Africans are inferior

>have a land rich in resources for all of human history
>do fuck all with it

How are they not inferior? tell me
>>
>>36313718
How are we superior for relying on digging up rocks from Africa? Before whites came in, they seemed moderately happy throwing the same rocks at lions or whatever they did.
>>
>>36313674
Because you have to deal with that race wanting more rights 100 years later.
>>
>>36313814
They lived to like 35 and had no concept of recreation.
>>
>allow people of inferior race to live in your country and experience civilisation

That right there was the stupid idea
>>
>>36313674
Becuz they forced KANGz to WORK instead of eating mud!
>>
>>36313893
Now they live until 40 and their only form of recreation is procreation.

Progress!
>>
>>36313946
Yeah, because colonialism ended.
>>
>>36313987
So what has colonialism given them, beyond a slightly longer lifespan
>>
>>36314025
firearms and booze mostly. You can blame nigs for a lot but they do tend to keep eyes on the essentials.
>>
>>36313674
>>allow people of inferior race to live in your country and experience civilisation- 11 posts shown.

Mostly this part, they're a nuisance.
>>
>>36314025
If colonialism was still a thing they'd be living to 70 and working desk jobs instead of cannibalizing each other in mud huts.
>>
>>36314060
Fair enough. I love me some good booze.

I don't care for firearms, but they are useful
>>
File: realgenocide.jpg (41KB, 402x480px) Image search: [Google]
realgenocide.jpg
41KB, 402x480px
>whites trying to pass off being genocidal parasites as positive

lmao no ones buying your bullshit anymore cumskins
>>
The problem is, even if you do really assume that the people are somehow inherently 'inferior' and that you will somehow make 'good use' of the land and that you're not really using that claim as a pretext to take resources and wealth for yourself and claim the moral highground, and even if you believe that the people you're administering 'benefit' in some way...

The reality is that it requires brutal force to be exercised against other beings, and the ideology of colonialism in all cases ends up being just a form of rationalisation or justification. "Oh, I'd make better use of Tom's Gameboy, I'd love it and look after it - what's wrong with taking it from him?"

It's pretty easy to hold the view that other people are 'inherently inferior' and that you're doing them good by administering you... but the universe has an interesting response.

European Colonialism was only ever about feeding the materialism of European roasties, and the same processes that were involved in colonising the world also contributed to crushing European men.
>>
>>36313674

The thing is, in reality conquered nations experience mostly slavery and genocide, not muh civilisation like in alt-right memes
>>
>>36314252
>in reality conquered nations experience mostly slavery and genocide

Well yeah, because they kept fucking about.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.