[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I weigh 400lbs. I need to lose 200 lbs to be around my healthy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1473382036473.png (49KB, 766x758px) Image search: [Google]
1473382036473.png
49KB, 766x758px
I weigh 400lbs. I need to lose 200 lbs to be around my healthy weight.

Has anyone on this board lost a significant amount of weight? I want to know if my dick will get "bigger". Right now I sport a 4x4 which is pathetic and one of the biggest reasons I want to lose weight. I'm a virgin and really want to turn into a man whore by losing the weight.

Any tips or advice welcome.
>>
>>36313637
I lost 100 pounds in 5 months. I was only taking in about 700 cals a day and worked out 3 times a week and had a manual labor job.
>>
Fat here:

Your dick will appear longer if you manage to lose weight, obviously. Your erections will also get harder as you improve your circulation with exercise and lost flesh.

Bad news: all that stretched skin isn't going anywhere. You're gonna look like complete fucking garbage even if you get thin.

No manwhoring for you, sorry you fucked up your one and only body and it will never get better barring surgery (where you will still look wrong, but less obviously so.) (and so did I.)
>>
where do you live??? i want to get fucked by you before you lose the weight
>>
Lost over 120lbs here.

At my biggest i was 280lbs 5'10".

My dick gained about 1.5" visible length and .5" of girth probably just from better blood flow. It only ended up SLIGHTLY bigger than my bonepressed length when i was fat so whatever your bonepressed length is is more or less what its going to be just more visible. Losing weight definitely makes it look A LOT bigger though, especially if you've been fat your whole life like i was.
>>
Its pretty easy to lose weight and yeah, won't make your dick bigger but it will look better because you'll actually be able to see it.

Eat a lot of legumes and fruit, don't skimp out on grains or vegetables either, but if you focus on getting legumes and fruit every day and don't eat any oils or sugars you'll lose weight pretty easily without having to do much calorie counting if any. low carb is horseshit and anyone who tells you to go keto because of some stupid anecdote needs to off himself. A diet which requires you to supplement with a micronurtrient as abundant as potassium is so obviously inadequate that it makes anyone who even considers it look like an idiot.
https://youtu.be/0WBblz4Aqv0
>>
>>36313704
Fuck it. I'll fuck hookers. I just want to fuck something.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFVyZ0v0GCA
>>
>>36313821
This is good advice although I will mention that my sources claim you should get carbs from fruit but avoid most grains except for oatmeal because of the high glycemic index
Whole grains are ok but apparently not even that great as they are still high in glycemic index
>>
>>36313707
Trust me you don't want to fuck a fat shit like me.

>>36313753
That's pretty cool. As long as I hit 5 inches I'd be happy. Anything more would be cool. I've been fat my whole life so I want to see what it's like to have a dick not smothered in fat.
>>
I weigh 433.

>tfw gave up on life very early on and only cared about food
Been counting calories and slowly losing to try to fix my shit. I don't give a fuck about loose skin, I'll wear layers and compression shirts if I have to. What sucks is how long it takes to lose it all. I'm losing 1-2 pounds a week if I'm lucky.
>>
>t with a micronurtrient as abundant as potassium
That's fucking retarded.

Just eat broccoli and avocados and spinach. ltierally potassium out the ass.

Keto is fine.
>>
>>36314024
Just stab a ruler and far as you can flat on top of your dick and thats more or less what its going to be just visible. I wouldn't be surprised if you hit 5.5" with a little more girth since i went from 6" visible to over 7".
>>
>>36314026
>433
>losing 1-2 pounds a week

you should be able to lose 20-30lbs a month at your size. you are doing something wrong.
>>
>>36314085
It's just always been like this. I'm strict about staying at 1500 daily. I either don't lose anything at all or lose slow a second fuck. If I could honestly lose that much that fast, I'd be in heaven.
>>
>>36314156
>1500
try
>1200

i'm doing 500cal a day and lost 15lbs in a week and I weigh half as much as you.
>>
>>36314182
What do you eat that makes up that 500? Are you constantly starving?
>>
>>36314319
a can of tuna is 70 calories.
a big pickle is 5.
half a cucumber is 30.
just find low calorie foods you can eat a lot of.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.