[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we try to be as reddit as possible.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1249143589493.jpg (447KB, 1398x930px) Image search: [Google]
1249143589493.jpg
447KB, 1398x930px
ITT we try to be as reddit as possible.
>>
DAE hate Trump?

Edit: thanks for the gold, fuck the alt right
>>
who else is hyped for guardians of the galaxy 2? it looks fucking epic
>>
To be fair, I did nazi that coming. I came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we cant have nice things and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin, I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risk click, this post was a 9/10, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. Youre doing Gods work, son. I laughed way harder than I should have at your list that seems legit and totally nailed it. You - I like you. You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so Ill allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro.
CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed.
Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I cant fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad and you should feel bad. You must be new to reddit, so Ill see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. This stahp gave me cancer for science, so thats enough internet for me today. OP is a fag, 2/10, would not bang. What is this I dont even know how is this wtf? This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! But this has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman. Damn onions, you scary like a BOSS. woosh.
Since rule #1 is "be attractive", I'll just leave this here: This is my [f]irst post, be gentle. I have the weirdest boner right now.
EDIT: Thanks for the gold.
>>
What's the fucking point of this thread
>>
"i maybe be a balding 23 year old virgin but atleast im not a misogynist "
>>
>>36309537
you sir won the internet

in all honesty though how does one be as reddit as possible

it would be pretty epic

Edit: I've literally never used reddit so I don't know quite what it's like.
>>
You guys are just as bad as tumblr.
>>
>>36309624
This post gave me cancer, AIDS, ebola and hemorrhoids
>>
>>36309624
It's so fucking bad but this is what the site is.

t. Goes on r/nfl and regrets ever looking at the comments
>>
This is probably going to get downvoted, but Bernie should have won.
>>
Hi, woman of reddit here. This post will probably be buried, but as a liberal mother, I find Trump extremely problematic. He is SO not my president. Anyone who disagrees with me or calls me a "shill" (whatever that means), is such a yucky person.

Edit: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger
Edit 2: Oh my gosh I can't believe my top post is about politics. Thanks a lot guys
Edit 3: Wow this post is blowing up, I just want to say thanks so much for these meaningless cancer points upvotes. I love you all!!!
>>
never been to reddit so this might turn out difficult
>>
>>36309537
this post deserves all the Upvotes XD !!!!!
>>
>>36310102
its a hugbox, everyone is nice to each other cause they get upvotes, over here its unfiltered.
>>
>>36310097
I did nazi that coming
2337 points posted 1 hour ago
>>
My shallow and bland personality will now attempt to rehash a worn out 4chan meme from 4 years ago. I'm all upbeat and positive about everything so I know everyone will think my meme is funny.
My generic mentality and delusional optimism is what makes this world a better place.
I'm so chipper some would say I'm blue pilled af but, I just tell them to take a chill bill.
upboat my may may's okay okay?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.