[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you let your girlfriend go to a party dressed like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 10

File: mpElsAT.jpg (100KB, 597x947px) Image search: [Google]
mpElsAT.jpg
100KB, 597x947px
Would you let your girlfriend go to a party dressed like this without you?
>>
>Would you let your girlfriend

No
>>
>>36308957
God I hate high waisted shorts fuck off tumblr
>>
Your bitch choosing just letr
>>
yea but i'd probably be a little bitch about it
>>
Gril here. Wouldn't wear that. Its fucking degenerate clothing.
>>
>>36309055
Awwwww you're totally not like the other girls are you sweetheart xDDD
>>
>>36308957
Only if i creampie her first and she wears a skirt with no panties.
>>
>>36309055
Like anyone would want to see you in that anyway
>>
>>36309079
It's not that its just disgusting af when girls wear that kind of shit. I see that shit every single day in my uni. Its pathetic.
>>
>would you let your girlfriend go to a party without you?
ftfy, no
>>36309055
either too fat to pull it off or afraid of dick being seen
>>
>>36308957
>Would you let your girlfriend go to a party without you?

No

>omg thats so controlling

Yeah it is, take it or leave it. I'd suggest that going to a place to fuck and get drunk without your SO means you wanna get fucked

>No Anon I just wanna hang with my friends who are getting drunk and fucking, I'll just be supervising

Why don't you just go hang in a crackhouse and supervise crackheads?

No if you don't want to act mature then you can get dumped slut
>>
>>36309106
Top kek. Go back to sucking your own dick cuck.
>>
>>36309102
You're definitely jealous lmao
>>
>>36309013
You must be a faggot. They accentuate the H I P S.
>>
>>36309149
Sure im jealous of being a harlot
>>
>>36309163
The only reason you're not a harlot is because you're not in demand, you fat fucking hog.
>>
>>36309170
Sure m8. Whatever you say dindu
>>
I wouldn't date someone who parties
>>
>>36309163
Wearing cute clothes =/=slut.
Only reason you don't wear clothes like this is because you can't fucking fit into them. Attacking other women doesn't make you attractive to men just FYI, it makes you look like a catty bitch.
>>
>>36309107
have you ever had a gf? just curious.
>>
>>36309163
>>36309170
Nobody gives a shit. Your both ugly. Fuck off.
>>
>>36309157
She can accentuate whatever the fuck she wants unless im touching her i dont give a shit how good or bad it looks

>>36309191
Yes 3 LTR
>>
>>36308957
No I wouldn't let my girlfriend go to a party without me. What the fuck.
>>
>>36309190
Um thats not cute. Thats slutty. Are you retarded or something. GL eating your gfs pussy and sucking her nig bf tyquan.
>>
I hate parties, I wouldn't not let her because I wouldn't be controlling like that, I simply wouldn't date a girl who partied.
>>
>>36308957
Nope. Those are "I'm heading out to get fucked" clothes.
>>
>>36309225
>I hate parties
kek
so sad that you've convinced yourself of this
>>
>Anon I'm going clubbing with my friends, don't come

What do?

This honestly happened to me with my first GF when I was 18
>>
>>36309249
parties are lame as fuck, theyre just a precursor to getting laid

if you can skip the bullshit where you stand around talking shit with drunk or drug fucked morons you should just jump straight to the sex part
>>
>>36309225
>I hate parties
Translation: I hate people
>I hate people
Translation: I hate myself
>>
>>36309215
Nice try you dumb sasquatch looking motherfucker, I'm female just like you, difference here being I'm secure enough in my appearance to not have to tear arbitrary women down for their clothing in order to bolster a flimsy facade of confidence.

Now go chug some more soda, eat some more chips, and get back to hating on women you wish you were.
>>
I don't care if I get cheated on, I just don't want to catch anything from a ho. If she wants to fuck other guys just let me know beforehand.
>>
>>36309256
I'm guessing that relationship came to a swift end.
>>
>>36309292
It was the least amicable breakup ive ever had. 11 years later we still avoid each other.
>>
File: girl_in_black.jpg (70KB, 490x700px) Image search: [Google]
girl_in_black.jpg
70KB, 490x700px
>>36308957
>Would you let your girlfriend go to a party dressed like this without you?

nope.
not even dressed as pic related.
>>
>>36309277
Ok there harlot. Calm down. You be you babe. By that i mean if you want to go out and suck BBC then go for it. Its my personal preference to be modest. If you're trying to normalize this sort of harlot'ish appearance then i suggest you gtfo of 4chan and go back to tumblr.
>>
>>36309277
you stupid slut you know guys rag on guys all the time? we're not some brotherhood of bonding

your sisterhood "support all womyn or youre a hater BITCH" shit isnt real you dumbcunt
>>
>>36309277
>>36309330

How about the both of you post pics or GTFO
>>
>>36309339
How about no because i dont know you cuck.
>>
>>36309350
Fuck off with your contrived catfight then you autist samefag. kys
>>
>>36308957
Depends on the girl. If she can be trusted, then yes. If she can't, then I would make a scene...
>>
>>36309276
>>36309249
It IS possible to not want to always be around people, especially in loud, crowded, overstimulating places surrounded by a bunch of drunk strangers
>>
>>36308957
Sure, those ugly-ass shorts will help insure no one wants to fuck her.
>>
File: womyn211.jpg (120KB, 700x563px) Image search: [Google]
womyn211.jpg
120KB, 700x563px
>>36309055

precisely, it's a "dress code" emitting the classic "slutty whore seeking for attention (and something more)" message
>>
>>36309266
t. a guy that doesnt know how to have fun

its funny because i have a friend like you.
he goes to a party, doesnt get girls cuz no game and then cries drunkingly that parties suck and all they are for is sex
>>
>>36309365
>girls can be trusted

good goy, juz b urself
>>
>>36309448
Going to parties isnt the only way of having fun. gtfo normie
>>
>>36309448
t. a kid who thinks parties are fun

next we can go clubbing that shitll be hella epic imagine if we knew the DJ imagine we WERE djs holy shit bro hella epic ftw
>>
>>36309461
Leave him be. He'll learn.
>>
>>36309448
>he has fun at parties
Get the fuck out, where do you think you are, normieshit?
>>
>>36309473
>>36309448
>>36309266
If you cannot enjoy socializing with others, there is something seriously wrong with you. You can pretend you "hate" it as much as you want, but the truth is you're just scared and calling it sour grapes. Yes I know it's difficult if you're autistic, but the first step to recovery is admitting it. Normies have fun and laugh all the time, and I'm sure there's been at least one or two instances where you had fun talking to someone. It's one of the most fun things for humans, when it's someone you like talking to and you're both good at it.
>>
>let

Honestly, how could I stop her? If she wants to go out like that, fine, but I'm probably not going to consider her a long term gf.
>>
>>36309471
Nobody said its the only way of having fun, are you illiterate or baiting?

>>36309473
You're calling me a kid while being immature, ironic isn't it sunny boy
>>
My girlfriend doesn't go partying. Certainly not without me.
>>
>>36309504
>something seriously wrong with you
Where do you think you are? What's the purpose behind your angry shitpost? Are you seriously blaming/attacking people for something they have no control over? People can't force themselves to enjoy parties
>>
>>36309504
>these are the people we have to share a board with
>>
>>36309535
>People can't force themselves to enjoy parties
Yes they can.

t. I did. I got over myself and my sour grapes and pulled myself up by the bootstraps and talked to some people and it's amazing. Enjoy rotting alone in your room, loser.
>>
>>36309516
"t. a guy that doesnt know how to have fun"
Its implying that if you dont go to parties then you dont know how to have fun. BAKA..
>>
File: IMG_1248.jpg (79KB, 1254x261px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1248.jpg
79KB, 1254x261px
>>36309055
Tits or GTFO cunt

Original
>>
>>36308957
Only a cuck would allow this. I wouldn't even let her go to any parties let alone ones where she'd be dressed like a prostitute.
>>
>>36309107
The only non cuck response ITT
>>
>>36309547
fucking ironic
>you just convinced yourself you don't like parties because you are a loser!
>I had to force myself and now it's amazing!
Nah, you convinced yourself that you like parties and people there, because otherwise you think you would be a failure. You base your worth off what others think of you.
>inb4 projecting
>>
>>36309643
I never mentioned anything about my "worth" or what I think about myself. I just said it's amazingly fun, which it is.
>>
File: 349268723.png (204KB, 894x490px) Image search: [Google]
349268723.png
204KB, 894x490px
>>36309547
generally you'd need to be invited to parties in the first place in order to learn to enjoy them
>>
>>36309656
What parts are amazingly fun?
>>
>>36309225
Another non cuck response
>>
>>36309668
>What parts are amazingly fun?
When you get caught up in a fun conversation with someone, or hanging out with several people doing things together and everyone being in a great mood and feeling the same thing. It feels like being an actual person, like actually living.
>>
>>36309249
Why are you here, normalshit??
If you like parties GTFO this board
>>
you can't escape death and getting cuck'd
so fuck it, I'll leave her go like that if she wants, if she really loves me nothing wrong will happen.
If I get cheated... well nice, not my fault, she is just a whore,time to move on and dump her ass.

>inb4 is my fault because letting her goes like that
bitch was going to cheat on me later probably, what make you think that she doesn't going to that party changes anything.
>>
>>36309055
That's nice but no one really cares.
>>
>>36309705
Honestly the first mistake would be dating a slut who parties and dresses like that in the first place.
>>
>girlfriend
Normalfags >>>/out/
>>
>>36308957
>letting your GF go to a party without you

are you a cuck, lol?
>>
>>36308957
>wants to go to parties dressed like a whore without me
>wants to go to parties in general
I would dump her so hard she'd be in a sewage system
>>
>>36309721
they're all sluts
>>
>Would you let your girlfriend go to a gangbang dressed like this without you?

Why let her gaslight you? Why do you goto parties? To get laid (unless you missed the point of parties and think people get drunk and dress up for no reason)

So you goto parties to get laid, and if you went without your GF unless youre turbo undesirable girls would be flirting with you cause theyre drunk and youre a preselected guy

So why wouldnt guys fuck with her? Why would you want that?

>mmm yeah go and flirt with my girl that shit is hot i am NOT a cuck though i put my foot down on actual fucking but yeah if she wants to grind on Chad do it ;) bby
>>
>you have to enjoy wasting time on banter at parties with people you do not give a shit about

>you should be totally okay with it when your gf is acting a raging cockslut and not cares about you enough to refrain from attracting other males sexual advance on purpose

What is this, normalfag sunday?
>>
>>36309844
I went from robot to normie party WOO to robot again

You think youre missing out on something, and then you get drunk and fuck around its like WHOAH THIS IS FUN

Then you do it for a while and youre like wait this actually isnt that fun, its fun once in a while but routinely this is some shallow boring shit

Then you either grow up or dont, most grow up eventually. A few girls get pregnant and get selected out of parties by virtue of having kids.
>>
i got no gf. goodnight!
>>
>>36309276
>>36309249
I just don't like the music and getting so drunk you can't control yourself properly. I like seeing people, just not in that setting.
>>
>>36309504
I actually just don't enjoy most parties because I'm not a huge fan of drinking and pop music and boring conversations. I see people all the time and hang out with friends in lots of settings, just don't really like that one.
>>
>>36310012
There are all kinds of "parties," why would you go somewhere with music you don't like and people you don't like? Obviously I meant the kind of party you enjoy.
>>
>>36310025
They're rare. I like more intimate parties with a live band and people I'm actually friends with, not 100+ randoms. They don't seem to happen often.
I just go to gigs instead.
>>
>>36310025
>the kind of party you enjoy
What the hell does it matter?
Overall noiselevel, tempo of muzak, changes in lighting, choices of conversation, formality or leak thereof in behavior, form of intoxicants

Stuff like that changes, but in essence it is the same shit. Make boring ass safe topic conversation with people you are not interested in, mostly in the hopes of attracting more potential pussy, more potential dick or an advantage in tomorrows daily life.

Sorry but even a damn f2p mmo is less of a waste of time, at least I do not need to dress up and glue a fake smile into my face with those.
>>
File: ergge.jpg (33KB, 534x566px) Image search: [Google]
ergge.jpg
33KB, 534x566px
While I don't agree with it, I'd probably be too much if a beta to say anything.
>>
>>36309163
WOMEN GET OFF THIS BOARD AND GO TO SOC YOU FUCKING MANATEES YOU FUCKING MANATEES
>>
only if she lets me eat the cum out of her pussy
>>
>>36309178
See this shit?
Women cant insult for shit.
Why would a didnt do nothing meme work here women? you need to call him an insult that works not whatever meme you can find.
>>
>>36308957
Only if I fucked her rotten the same day.
>>
>>36308957
I wouldn't date a girl who dressed so revealing in public. It's trashy and I want a more mature partner.
>>
File: Jbgordon.jpg (66KB, 571x697px) Image search: [Google]
Jbgordon.jpg
66KB, 571x697px
>>36310204
promise this isn't an attempt at a humblebrag or anything, i'm no tourist here. only one or two parties i've been to had the majority of time playing shit pop music with the typical shitty conversation

been to a couple dozen of the great variety; only a couple people getting way too fucked up and blacking out or doing dumb shit, and there are always some good lads to help me sort them out.

i get to talk about obscure/niche political beliefs, fiction i've read, history, and good speculation on current+future events with all sorts of folk at parties, man! sure, my friends that i rely on for great conversation and insight, but random-ass motherfuckers i wouldn't have reckoned had two brain cells to rub together have impressed me. ended up drunkenly hollering and gesticulating, praising the virtues of liberty and enforced non-aggression with this jacked 6'2'' tru-chad motherfucker. i'm a lily-white 5'10'' 120 pound skelly-jelly, wouldn't fit in with him at all if you picked us out of a lineup.

and sure, people are looking to bang, people are looking to initiate that dance and chase and all. believe it or not, some people give less of a fuck about that and more of a fuck about having interesting conversation they'll recall the next day and be able to think about further for the next time

cheers, sorry 4 blog

maybe i lucked out intensely hard growing up in a lovely spot in the deep southern US and people are far different elsewhere; but most of the perception i witness here indicates it as a shithole so idk
>>
>>36308957
only if she usually doesn't dress like this. i wouldn't stop her, I'd just tell her it's over - because it is.
>>
>>36309013
Pleb taste kys pls
>>
Yeah. I don't tell her what she can and can't do. As long as she doesn't cheat on me and we spend some time together now and then we Gucci.
>>
I would not let her out in public in less than a burqa
>>
>>36308957
>go to a party
no
>dressed like this
no
>without you
no
>>
>>36308957
yes, she can do whatever the fuck she wants
>>
>>36309107
Alpha as fuck
AIDSriginal
>>
>>36311021
Beta as fuck actually.
>>
>>36311015
including me????1??
>>
>>36311015
>hey it's not my business if my girlfriend goes to a drunken fuckfest dressed like a barbie doll
lol
It amazes me what cucks men have become, it's no wonder women are so out of control in western countries.
>>
>>36311032
>if you let your girl go get hit on by drunk guys you win
>>
>>36311058
i don't consider myself a cuck, i am indifferent and wouldn't love a woman who dresses like that.

>>36311015
yes she can do you if you so desire.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1488775916447.jpg (19KB, 552x448px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488775916447.jpg
19KB, 552x448px
Kek hell yes, I love being cheated on
>>
>>36311032
Sure thing sissy.
Reread what he wrote, that's how a grown man who's in control acts. Emulate it or become a cuck, your choice.

Look, I've been on the other end of this situation multiple times. "Hanging out with the girls" means "I'm going out with my single friends to get wasted and ogle hot men and then my friends will encourage me to cheat on you which I probably will and won't tell you."

Keep your slut in line or gargle another man's cum. Choose.
>>
>>36311070
You may think you're winning the battle by protecting her from the wandering eyes of Chad, but if you don't trust your girl you've already lost the war.
>>
>>36311104
I trust my gf. Sorry yours is a whore.
>>
>>36311109
>if you dont trust your girl you lose
>>
>>36311109
Whatever you gotta tell yourself, cuck. Enjoy tasting Chad's salty jizz on her lips when she comes home.
>>
File: 1492208502957.jpg (25KB, 1024x519px) Image search: [Google]
1492208502957.jpg
25KB, 1024x519px
Girlfriend? There is no girlfriend where i am
>>
>>36311140
You trust your gf to go hang around drunken men with other girls encouraging her to cheat while you sit home posting on /r9k/, that's so sweet. What a good little goy.

I've been the guy who fucked that girl. I've even fucked married chicks and came inside them. This is why I find women 100% untrustworthy - I've been on the other side. Trusting a woman to behave herself makes you sap of the year.
>>
>>36308957
If my gf went to a party without me, she is not my gf anymore
>>
>>36311216
Ive been on all 3 sides

>Trust women goy dont be jealous I heard a girl say this and I dont wanna be a posessive bad guy I am secure and confident enough to let her be her own woman
>She cheated on me when I let her do what she wanted, huh, maybe girls are human afterall and everyone will eventually succumb to temptation when its on a plate and permitted by their bfgf
>I fucked a few girls who were cheating and they would literally tell me about how they loved cheating on their bfgf and then a number of them got married to the guy AFTER the guy found out and was TOTALLY GONNA BASH ME AND FUCK ME UP but then he forgives her because women are delicate and beautiful

hoes aint loyal
do not trust
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.