[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you against slut shaming?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-04-12 13.27.20.png (86KB, 298x311px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-12 13.27.20.png
86KB, 298x311px
>I see that a lot of /r9k/ is for slut shaming but isn t normalizing slutty women gonna make getting laid easier
>>
when i'm choosing how i treat other people my own personal motives isn't the most important factor...
>>
Most robots don't want sloppy roastie leftovers, they want a proper companion.
>>
>>36306961
I will never be that deep
>>
>>36306984
I thought they just want to lose their virginity and get a friend with benefits
>>
>>36307034
I would say most here want a long-term relationship.

For that, a girl with past sexual partners is very undesirable for obvious reason. Far more likely to cheat, divorce/leave, or just have horrible jaded views on relationships.
>>
>>36307087
>college educated females 25+ have an 80percent marriage success rate
But you go ahead an do you.
>>
>>36307087
or her cunt is less tight and deeper so they will not be pleased with an average dick or small robot dick
>>
>>36307125
That's bullshit.

You go ahead and be a whore, snag yourself a beta provider that's okay with a used-up slut, and eventually you'll cheat or divorce, probably if he ever stops providing money.
>>
>>36307153
the fact that feminists support sluttyness doesn t mean it s a bad thing
>>
people on the internet like to talk about men and women, normies and robots, us and them, etc.

ultimately it's much more useful if you just focus on yourself as a person and then relate to the world through that lens. each other person being the same complicated combination of desires, insecurities, and pressures that you are.
>>
>>36306933
>I see that a lot of /r9k/ is for slut shaming
Yeah I see that as well. I don't get it. I'm not for it at all.
>>36307087
>I would say most here want a long-term relationship.
I would prefer that. Or *some* kind of relationship. Depends on the girl I guess. I just don't want something that's obviously going to go to shit.
And not super interested in just getting laid desu.
>>
I don't think slut shaming exists. If a girl is a slut and cheats and acts like a whore, I don't think I should bite my tongue and say that's alright. A sluts a slut. Your not born this way like a race, you choose to be a slut everyday. Own up to it with all the consequences that come with it, including being called a slut.
>>
>>36307250
>I don't think slut shaming exists
you don t interact with women don t you?
yeah most men arn t gonna slut shame but other women slut shame sluts a lot
>why does she even go to school if she is gonna hook up with some rich guy
>how is she not cold in that short skirt
>unlike her I m not desperate enough to starve so I can get laid
>>
>>36307250
>is a slut and cheats and acts like a whore
Being a slut and cheating isn't the same at all. And not sure what you mean by being a whore. Those have sex for money.
>>
I don't and I think it's pretty stupid. However there is nothing wrong with discarding a woman for her sexual past.

I don't hate sluts and they have every right to do with their bodies what they wish, I just don't want one as girlfriend.
>>
>>36307479
>there is nothing wrong with discarding a woman for her sexual past
Why? It doesn't mean she's unfaithful. It doesn't mean she's can't get attached to people. Doesn't mean you'll never be enough for her.
It might be the case that monogamy isn't for her though. Hopefully she'd realize that.
>>
>>36307479
>I just don't want one as girlfriend.
would you wan t them as friends with benefits
>just don t admit you are a virgin, sluts don t fuck with virgins
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.