[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's another >why does anything exist Night I hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: do.jpg (61KB, 572x320px) Image search: [Google]
do.jpg
61KB, 572x320px
It's another
>why does anything exist
Night

I hate having these thoughts. Makes me feel so empty especially as a KHV. When the thought pops in my head my mind goes blank and all I see is black. I just don't understand how we came to be from nothing to do nothing.
>>
As long as these threads keep popping up I'm gonna keep coming in and telling you to look into the work of Alan Watts.
>>
>>36305641
Or, you know, you could fucking Google.
>>
>>36305641

I will look into his work ty
>>
>how we came to be from nothing to do nothing

Do you really believe in a causeless Universe? That you're here and aware just out of random chance?
>>
>>36305550
There is no God

Happy Easter. The End.
>>
>>36305660
What you just said doesn't make sense in this context.
>>
>>36305682
Prove to me that your Christian God exists.
>>
>>36305682
kind of.

It doesn't matter what we do we are stuck in this universe all creation we make will one day cease to exist.

>>36305682
You don't remember anything before birth so maybe there is nothing after also.
>>
>>36305708
I'm not Christian, but I do believe in an intelligent Creator not unlike Jesus' God.

At any rate, reality is built in a way as to make proving God impossible for others. With that said I can tell you that the Christian view of God as silent is very much wrong, as He speaks quite loudly when you want to hear Him and if you are sincerely seeking.
>>
if you knew "why", what would change in your life
>>
>>36305712
Material life, material goals, material pursuits, and material glory are all temporary, as you rightly believe so

Spirit is forever. Spiritual pursuits are eternal.
>>
File: IMG_2245.png (94KB, 515x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2245.png
94KB, 515x615px
Imagine this, it is 13 billion years after the universe is created. Poof you come into existence. You are now self aware and conscious. To you 13 billion years has passed in no time at all. When you die the world also ceases to exist because time goes by again in no time at all when you are not alive.

Does this make sense to anyone? I don't know how to explain this theory of mine. Basically as soon you die the world will have ended for you in no time compared to those still living.
>>
These types of thoughts go away once you lose your virginity.
Source: my brother
>>
How is evolution worse than religion?
You are made of elements fused in stars, following 4 basic forces. Billions of years ago all your matter was something entirely else. Yet here you are posting on a website. How cool is that right? And eventually all your matter will be ripped particles that are alone forever until some quantum event makes it all restart. Death is meaningless.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.