[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be wagecuck >Work inna drive-thru >Irritable person

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1487838973166.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487838973166.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>Be wagecuck
>Work inna drive-thru
>Irritable person to begin with, people in drive-thru aren't the best either
>Butthurt constantly
>There's always flies hovering around the corner
>Take my frustration out on one and either crush it or poison it with cleaning solution
>Feel immediate remorse when I watch it stumble around dying from toxins or wriggle from having not been crushed enough
>Tell myself I'll never do it again
>The cycle repeats

What's wrong with me?
>>
>>36305543
Wage cuck, wage cuck, what you gonna do, what you gonna do when your boss screams at you.
>>
>>36305584
They don't because I don't have shitty managers.
>>
>>36305543
That is a cute little shark
>>
>>36305543
I feel bad when I kill bugs too, even though I hate them. They're still living things, and they've done less to hurt me than humans.
>>
>>36305728
>they've done less to hurt me than humans
How the fuck haven't I realized this?
>>
>work in drive thru 3 years ago
>fried chicken place; non-stop nigger barrage
>timid, mild mannered, small white
>customers try to bully me all the time
>black guy rolls through in a truck
>as i go to hand him his change he tries to subtley move his hand back
>96c on the pavement
>demands I come out and pick it up at the top of his lungs
>bag wrong sandwich and tell him I'll get it later

>working front cash
>take food to younger black couple
>male has the nerve to comment on how he used to work in food service, how difficult it is, how "triflin" people can be
>go to clean their table when they leave
>chicken bones all over the table
>half chewed pieces of friend chicken
>what
>>
>>36305728
why do you hate them? they have no concept that what they do is irritating.
>>
>>36305963
I'm pretty sure they do. When a fly is repeatedly trying to land on my food and I'm swatting him away and he won't stop. He knows he's trying to take someone else's food.

Many of them I hate just because they gross me out though. I'm afraid of spiders, there's nothing I can do about it.
>>
>>36305543
Little bastards had it coming, fuck flies.

Usually I am a pacifist when it comes to finding little critters skittering over my desk but flies can burn in hell, and I mean literally.

I swatted one down the other day, he was still alive but couldn't fly. I took him by his filthy little wing, threw him in the bathroom sink and torched the fucker with a candle lighter. It felt good.
>>
>>36305543

>studying in accomodation for uni exams last year
>annoying fly buzzing around, decides to fly near my past
>I heavily swing my hand to brush it away, feel the fly hit my knuckle
>fly immediately drops to the ground and starts spazzing out
>continues to spasm irraticly for like a minute before i put it out of its misery with a book

I don't usually care about every ant i step on, but i felt pretty bad when that happened
>>
>>36306314

i dont know how i wrote past instead of face in this greentext.
>>
Get the fuck over it, it's just a stupid insect. The level of faggotry the human race has achieved is stunning.
>>
>>36305584
>Not intimidating your boss based on appearance alone
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.