[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally meet qt 3.14 waifu >perfect, beautiful, conservative,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

>finally meet qt 3.14 waifu
>perfect, beautiful, conservative, intelligent
>hit it off with her, things are going great
>with her 3 years, decide to finally get married
>lovely wedding, happy as I can be
>decide to have kids
>fuck 1 or 2 im going for 3 with her
>mfw the doctor tells me I'm infertile
>the only fucking way I'll ever have kids is to get her pregnant with ANOTHER MAN's sperm

How the fuck do I live with myself knowing that GOD HIMSELF has cucked me forever?
Fuck life. Fuck everything. Fuck this world.
>>
>>36293589
try to get some from your brother or dad m8
>>
>>36293589
why are you infertile
>>
just adopt some kid from an orphange.
>>
>>36293622
yea this. Your Dad'll sort you out.
>>
File: 1467623875512.jpg (9KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
1467623875512.jpg
9KB, 268x188px
>>36293589
Darn that feel.
>>
>>36293589
read the book "we want to live" by aajonus vonderplanitz, it'll most likely fix your testicles
>>
File: tmp_10235-moot794185508.jpg (47KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10235-moot794185508.jpg
47KB, 600x450px
You dodged a bullet, congratulations, sheep.

If you still want to raise a kid however, adopt. This world is a horrible place (and it can't be changed with political or other idealogies as so many seem to think) and we are all a perfect example to attest to this statement here on /r9k/, why would anyone want to bring a child into this hell is beyond me. With that being said there are millions upon millions of children world wide who got the short hand of the stick in this game of luck which was beyond thier control, they are not hypotetical, they are real.

If you wish to throw your life away in order to take care of another human being this is your stupidity, but at least make it a worthy stupidity.

Adopting a child and giving it a good life is really one of the more notable things you can do, morally speaking if there's such a thing. I understand that you're a conservative which is more the reason to do so. Humans are individuals and should be raised and treated and such, a child is not your way of insuring your lineage lives on, it's an individual person, try to understand that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.