[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a gf. I want to fuck. But I can't. Phimosis, obese.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1567.jpg (64KB, 540x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1567.jpg
64KB, 540x472px
I want a gf.
I want to fuck. But I can't. Phimosis, obese.
I'm losing weight but it's gonna take two years because I'm morbidly obese and a surgery for loose skin after that. I'm streching the foreskin and that probably will also be fixed by the time I reach normal weight.

But. I can't. Stop. Thinking about sex!
I want to have sex now.
I want to touch a woman.
It's all I think about all the fucking time.
It's torment. I'm fucking suffering.
It feels like I'm missing the point of life.
I wish I could go back to not giving a fuck and enjoy my video games and watch my anime.
But I can't get these thoughts out of my mind!
Make it stop...
>>
At least you have a good reason why you can't get laid.
Sure I'm a bit skinny but otherwhise I don't suffer any deformity, the fact that I don't get any is purely on me and that's a way worse thought to bear.
>>
>>36293337
>Phimosis, obese.
Both of those are easily fixable and entirely on you. I find this fascinating because I'm an ugly manlet and I can't fix that. You can fix your problems but you won't. Weird.
>>
>>36293629

This is all because my doc drastically increased the antidepressants. This shit is so complicated and weird how it works, it did a lot of good but it hurts so much at the same time! I'm living a fucking paradox!

I started diet. I contacted my friends I dropped contact with. I started showering and shaving. But... It made me want a gf and everything that comes with her. Some hours I feel suicidal because I don't have it. I feel absolutely terrible but I can't cry, no matter how hard I try. I can't enjoy my video games or anime. What I lived for and enjoyed.

I seriously don't get this shit. If I think about it logically, I'm better than I have been in years! Then why am I so sad and depressed? I don't have cancer or am homeless or a starving child in africa, you know, real fucking problems, I shouldn't even feel bad! But I do... I don't get it...

I mean, I don't have a gf and am a virgin.
So fucking what?
Why can't I accept it and move on?
Why does it hurt so much now?
I didn't care before.
>>
>>36293846
Did you read the thread? ..dude said that he was working on fixing his problems.
>>
You can still get a gf. >>>/adv/ to help you sort out your shit. >>>/fit/ because you're trying to lose weight and get fit. >>>/ck/ because..
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.