[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAILY REMINDER THAT IF YOU HAVE AN EXPENSIVE COMPUTER YOU CAN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (234KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
234KB, 1920x1080px
DAILY REMINDER THAT IF YOU HAVE AN EXPENSIVE COMPUTER YOU CAN NOT... REPEAT.. CAN NOT BE A ROBOT!!!
>>
>>36292081
what if neetbux paid for it??
>>
what the fuck else am I supposed to buy? My computer didn't fill the void but it certainly brought the foundation up a notch
>>
What if I own a Macbook Air, an Xbox One S, PS4 Pro and Nintendo Switch?
>>
>>36292081
But isn't anybody good robot built with and run by an expensive computer?
>>
>>36292122
If you get neetbux you CAN NOT be a robot either, contrary to popular belief.
>>
>>36292173
This.
People for first world countries cannot be robots.
>>
>>36292173
Holy shit this.

>getting paid to do nothing
>robot

NEET's are the normiest of normies and if I had my way they would be banned from this board forever
>>
>>36292081
my computer is 450$ i have 350$ worth of monitors and 600$ worth of keyboards
>>
oh look its another snowflake who makes his own criteria to what is "robot" or not

go make a discord attentionwhore
>>
>>36292173
Wrong, sorry.

You're the ultimate normo if you go to university or college or are a wagie.

If you disagree then your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>im robot but i go to higher education, even though i dont s-

HAHAHAH no
>>
>>36292081
I bought both my kids brand new computers yesterday for the hell of it and my wife and I each have 2, I guess I'm not a robot?
>>
>>36292391
>another raging norman mad hes not a robot
top kek
>>
>>36292081
False. Stem robots must have an expensive computer.
>>
File: faust.png (60KB, 321x256px) Image search: [Google]
faust.png
60KB, 321x256px
You're only a robot if you suffered for years with an extremely shitty computer that was 7+ years out of spec only to finally get a powerful computer and binge on all the games you missed but now you're bored of vidya and literally have a $1000 4chan shitposting machine.
>>
File: 1492063328595.png (107KB, 244x311px) Image search: [Google]
1492063328595.png
107KB, 244x311px
>>36293966
I have an i7 and a 1080 but my fetish is lowest spec possible.

custom launch options, scripts, autoexecs.

why did I spend all this money? gotta admit its fun running everything to look like time crisis 1
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.