[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm with my feminazi sister right now. She's saying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20161229-005329.jpg (587KB, 1426x790px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161229-005329.jpg
587KB, 1426x790px
I'm with my feminazi sister right now. She's saying men are more likely to murder, be more extreme in domestic abuse cases, etc. Hmu with some statistics so I can fight back.
>>
>>36291598
why not just beat her until she says she's wrong?
that's what i do and it's never failed me
>>
You're a fucking retard, if you don't know any stats to back up your anti feminist ideas and your sister is beating you in an argument about feminism you should lose it and do some actual research rather then relying on r9k for your thoughts.
>>
File: Temming intensifies.gif (50KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
Temming intensifies.gif
50KB, 228x228px
>>36291598
Beat her up and say "Shit, you were right!"
>>
>>36291688
Sorry I don't have autismo-tier memory and all my fact sources saved in a folder ready to go
>>
File: 1490545634402.jpg (1008KB, 520x8843px) Image search: [Google]
1490545634402.jpg
1008KB, 520x8843px
I hope this one isn't the thunbnail.
>>
>>36291598
Say, 'yeah you're right, but a dildo will never replace the feeling of getting your pussy wrecked by one of those potentially violent men, now will it?No matter what you do, you n yo sistas need tha dick, and they don't want some limp-wristed little pushover to ask them if they're ok after each pump. '
>>
>>36291598
There are no statistics to defend against it because it's true. I think it's mostly just because women are smaller and weaker though. They're also on average less confident than men.
>>
>>36291752
>Sorry I don't have autismo-tier memory
but you fucking do if some halfbaked feminazi can beat you
if you honestly cared about your beliefs you'd have some data to back it up
you're just a guy so you think guys should always be in charge
she's proving you wrong and you hate it.
>>
The person most likely to murder an infant is the mother, and I don't mean "committing an accident is murder" either. I mean straight up killing it.
>>
Your sister has been reading too much Andrea Dworkin.

Too bad that killing people before their stupidity could spread is universal and not exclusive to gender.
>>
>>36291809
Autismos have great memory? I was saying mine wasn't too good..
And no I think we should be equal. What makes a feminazi different from a feminist is that feminazis think all men are evil some even want to be above men and shit
>>
>>36291598
That's true though. Your only recourse is to hit back by claiming some societal grievance that men have, but she'll probably say something like "what about teh menz". At which point you take the moral high ground from her. But then she'll probably retort with something a long the lines of "mine are worse grievances". From there you can only claim that we live an unequal society and that we should work towards a nicer society.

You can't win because what she has said is true (yeah I said it, get over it), unless she's advocating something line the SCUM manifesto (which I doubt she will be) then you'll just have to do the argument equivalent of breaking even.
>>
>>36291598
Just concede and move on

Not every point is defendable, and even if it is you clearly can't win this one. Change the context or flip the statistics back on her depending on the angle she's arguing for. You need to think outside the box here.
>>
>>36291598
Debating feminists is as useless as debating islamists. Do not waste your time on idiots.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.