[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a date in 7 hours. I'll drink. Should I take some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: ooo.jpg (162KB, 725x483px) Image search: [Google]
ooo.jpg
162KB, 725x483px
I have a date in 7 hours. I'll drink. Should I take some benzos too? Got lorazepam, which is half as strong as xanax.
Mixed them the other night (2 mgs and 4 or 5 cans of beer) and I was pretty happy, finding everything I read to be amusing, feeling more social and shit. Re-read some pages of a novel and looked at some Giotto paintings on the Internet. I fall asleep quite easily once I got into bed tho.
Dubs decide what should I do.
>>
It might not be a bad idea, just for the love of god make sure it's a dosage you've had before and are comfortable with

I know that's common sense but this is r9k
>>
>>36290177
This, really.
I've read that benzos are a lot more potent with alcohol, so just don't take too much and black out or act a fool.
>>
>>36290212
It's weird because one night Itook wine with 2.5 mg of valium and it fucked me up bad, but the beer and lorazepam combination was real comfy. This last time I was on my own at home tho, so maybe the lack of social contact kept me from fully realizing how was it hitting me.
>>
>>36290177
>>36290212
Listen to these bots.
>>
Considering drinking something with caffeine too just in case I start feeling sleepy
>>
I did it bois. Took 1mg of that lorazepam. Wish me luck.
>>
File: 1474687268482.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474687268482.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>36290509
Good luck with your date, pal.
>>
>>36290144
>needing a bunch of drugs to be able to properly be programmed in a social situation

Jesus Christ Anon she's a shiting, pissing animal likr everyone else.
>>
It's a good combo man. Your date will be impressed on how chill you are. It will make her relax too. Good luck to you
>>
>>36290709
It seems like you don't even know where you at
>>36290719
Nah I don't plan on feeding them to her. That shit creepy. I don't think she'd like it.
>>
>>36290509
you should have saved it and slipped it into your dates drink
>>
Take about six lorazepam and down like five drinks. That might get you thru but it'll still be tough. Make sure empty stomach
>>
If you've got benzos to take, don't take them, but offer some to her later in the night then get blitzed and fuck the shit out of her.

Triple points if it's xanax, she'll think you're the hottest shit if you've got xannies to spare
>>
File: ki.jpg (36KB, 336x336px) Image search: [Google]
ki.jpg
36KB, 336x336px
>>36290144
Drunk and high on pills on a date...wow what a lucky girl lol.
What time will she be leaving you on the floor to find a real man.
>>
File: 1480457362572.jpg (220KB, 962x641px) Image search: [Google]
1480457362572.jpg
220KB, 962x641px
i have one too but i didn't take anything
i know i'll fuck up once again
oh well
>>
>>36290869
I screwed it in my last chances with this girl too. In both occasions I was too drunk to even do anything. Last time she even kicked me out of her home. This is the first time I ask her out tho. Hope we both do fine, mane. Best of wishes.
>>
>>36290773
>he isn't redpilled enough to give up on 3D women yet

I'm gonna take a stab and say you were a /soc/fag before making this thread
>>
>>36290144
One or the other man, not both, you'll be visibly fucked up and nodding out, just have some drinks on the date.
>>
>>36290861
>High on pills

He's taking them for their intended purpose as an anti-anxiety medication in a reasonable dose, though.
>>
>>36290773
>It seems like you don't even know where you at

Nigger you're coming here talking about going on dates and shit DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?
>>
>>36290144
You can take the xanax and catefully have a few drinks but I would advise against it, youll get retarded before you know it, so I guess just gauge it.
>>
>>36291116
It's been long since this ain't a feud for basement dwellers I'd say
>>
>>36290861
No es extrano que ella este loca por mi.
>>
>>36291241
Como se llama hermano?
Es una mujer bella?
>>
>>36291875
I ain't gon say her name.
Yeah, she cute as fuck.
>>
File: Recovery Position.png (6KB, 352x143px) Image search: [Google]
Recovery Position.png
6KB, 352x143px
>>36290144
Can be pretty fucking fun probably not gonna OD but just be sure to sleep in the recovery position (pic related) because if you sleep on your back you might throw up and choke on your vomit. Also have it in mind that benzos potentiate alcohol and vice versa so be careful how much you take because a benzo blackout can be pretty fucked up. Some people went to jail for the shit they did in their blackout.
>>
take nothing be yourself
>>
File: Wheeze.jpg (8KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
Wheeze.jpg
8KB, 268x188px
>>36294332
>"be yourself"
oreganino
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.