[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you use the terms red pill/ blue pill you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (109KB, 1200x679px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 1200x679px
Reminder that if you use the terms red pill/ blue pill you're a fedora tipping retard that that takes shit concepts from a shit movie.
>>
You just used the terms red pill/ blue pill so you're a fedora tipping retard that that takes shit concepts from a shit movie.
>>
>>36290163
Wow man that's a fucking good one.
>>
>>36290141
>>36290163
well well well, if we dont have two fedora tipping retards that take shit concepts form shit movies.
>>
>>36290207
>being influenced by popular culture makes you X
You were influenced by popular culture to make this post.
>>
>a shit movie written by two mentally ill nasty fucking trannies

Sense8 drove me to clean up Highland / Santa Monica a bit. I may be biased because I live here, but can any Angelenos tell me if the reputation for it being tranny hooker central has washed off yet? Or do I need to keep giving one-way rides to the desert?
>>
>>36290319
>defending the red pill blue pill analogy
fuckin wew lads
Actually I was influenced by a bunch of people quoting a terrible movie I've seen before and sounding like retards every time they do.
>>
>>36290412
Red/blue pill is part of popular culture. You disliked this being part of popular culture. So you came out and publicly said "you're dumb if you do this". So how were you not influenced by popular culture?
Also, brainlet, there is a difference between defending something being attacked and criticizing the attacker.
>>
>>36290141
>someone tips fedora at me
>tip fedora back
>>
File: 1487819623501.jpg (39KB, 564x550px) Image search: [Google]
1487819623501.jpg
39KB, 564x550px
>>36290141
Theories are theories, proven theories become practice, what do you find wrong with this statement.
>>
>>36290805
Not OP but what is the point of the statement "theories are theories"? It appears to sever no purpose. It conveys no information about theories or any information at all.
>>
>>36290141
thank you (OP) I'm glad someone finally called these faggots out on this
>>
>>36290843
He's quoting it from a movie, while the dichotomy between the two was created from observation, not from a movie, you makr0e theories from observation while simultaneously confirming those theories through practice.

Its legit, sure its a little fedora tipping, but.. i-its not wrong. It does hold weight. You use this idea, probably more often than you'd like to admit.
>>
>>36290904
Never the less you sound like dorks taking words directly out of Morpheus' mouth.
>>
>>36290991
Yeah we might sound like fags, but the point is, its not wrong.
>>
>>36291006
You could say truth instead of red pill an untruth instead of blue pill, I don't know.
>>
>>36290141
no it means you browse /pol/ like everyone else in the world
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.