[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet cutie at a lecture >she starts talking to me >asks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1getj5.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1getj5.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>meet cutie at a lecture
>she starts talking to me
>asks for my kikebook
>stalk her, she lives with her bf
>whatever, maybe she just wants a friend
>chat with her sometimes, she's nice
>one day, asks me to go to a party
>"hey anon, there are some friends I want to introduce you to"

Why? Why is this happening? Is she secretly laughing behind my back? Or could it be that she actually thought I'm a good person, told me about her friends and one of them became interested?

I don't know what to do. I never go to parties because I get anxious as fuck, and when I do, I just drink a lot and dance like a retard. I never actually talk to people other than a couple of friends that go with me to these parties. The party is in a couple of weeks, and while I kinda want to go, I'm too fucking scared to.
>>
>>36289941
*told her friends about me
>>
>>36289941
In all likelihood she has an ugly friend. So she's been searching for a "guy on her level". This ugly friend is the girl she wants you to meet. She's trying to play matchmaker and feel good about herself. All you are to her is a real life SIMS character.
>>
>>36290403
I'm pretty ugly myself, so an ugly girl is probably all I can do. Could she really be setting me up with one of her friends? I thought shit like that only happened on movies.
>>
>>36290403
>tfw this happened to me when I was in class with a Stacey
>got set up on a blind date with a literal midget wearing comically huge coke bottle glasses
>dated for a few months and it was pretty fun
>got to pick her up while making out, was kinda hot
I'd go for it OP, might be good.
>>
op lets see your face; your attractiveness will determine whether or not you might be roastie bait
>>
>>36290442
I mean she obviously doesn't want to date you. And why would a girl want a guy as a friend?
>>
>>36290544
Not gonna post my face on this shithole. But yeah, I'm pretty fucking ugly, almost never get matched with anything on Tinder.
>>
>>36290680
>get little to no matches on tinder
That's every guy that isn't a Chad. That doesn't count towards you being ugly. Post pic faggot.
>>
>>36290757
He said he didn't want to, faggot.
Stop trying to degenerate the board into /soc/- you're pissing me off.
>>
File: 1489603815068.png (210KB, 581x581px) Image search: [Google]
1489603815068.png
210KB, 581x581px
>Taking group pic with friends
>Girl I'm kind of into stands next to me and puts her arm around me
>Just noticed I didn't do it back

FUCK
>>
Go with the flow my man, don't resist someone's kindness, doubt she's doing anything malicious. You might meet your new gf through her or a good friend. If she wants to introduce you to people she knows well already you have a better chance at getting a good footing as her friend's will be more open to trusting you if they trust her. Have fun and just relax
>>
>>36290785
>gets mad at me but isn't mad at OP for trying to be a normie
At least heed your creed you dumb nigger.
>>
I mean, maybe if I lost weight, I could probably look normie enough. However, I'm fat, and that fucks shit up.

Thing is, I actually like going to parties because I know I won't have to talk to anyone (other than people I already know) because no one actually approaches me and i'm too much of a pussy to do so. It's just an excuse to get shitfaced once in a while. However, knowing I'll have to talk to people in a party environment makes my head spin.

Should I seek a psychiatrist or something?
>>
File: putin.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
putin.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>36290464
You dated a fucking midget? :D
Thanks for the laugh man
>>
>>36290952
>tfw go to party
>play drinking game
>midget gf tries to keep pace with you
>midget gf ends up puking all over your shoes because she's one third your fucking size
>>
my instinct tells me she's looking to get into a higher value social circle & she thinks ur the man for the job
>>
>>36291386
I'm bottom of the barrel in terms of social circle. I literally have 4 friends in uni.
>>
>>36291447
you should ask her "are you using me to try to get in2 my god-tier social circle? here it is"
>>
so i'll give some actual advice: some girls are actually cool & want to help out robots, don't stab her in the back
or she's making fun of u
or she's trying to fuck u
>>
>>36291542
I've literally never heard of a invite that was just to make fun of someone irl
>>
>>36290785
This

truly ugly people dont post their pictures. Only attention whoring /soc/ fags who know they arent ugly post their pics.
>>
here's what u do anon, r u in a band?
if so, u gotta b the frontman and play at a party she's at with her bf.
>>
>>36291623
this is assuming ur trying to take her
>>
File: 1486830736385s.jpg (7KB, 140x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486830736385s.jpg
7KB, 140x250px
>>36289941
DO IT ANON!
you might meet qt, or get a few new friends, if all fails u can go back to being a neet...
>>
>>36291623
cuz if u do want her & u do this & she wants u, she'll invent a fight for her so u can console her
>>
>>36291696
>>36291623
>>36291648
u watch too many movies, real life isnt a fucking rom-com.
>>
>>36291721
speak for your own life dork
>>
no psychiatrist Anon, you will be worse off tenfold by the time they get done with you. What happens is you give them some vague idea of what is wrong with you that you are too lazy to put forth the effort to fix and they put you on some awful medication that will fuck your brain up
>>
>>36291738
i'm sick of the fuckin afraid to lives
>>
so i change my mind: it cant b ur cool, because ur asking for advice. it COULD be she likes ur PERSONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Wew lads, guess I'll go. I'll see if any of my friends (female) will want to go with me. Thank you for your advice.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.